- Zooming with the mousewheel in the map and zoom-to-world is less aggresive.
- Fast entity transfer by dragging (ctrl + clicking and dragging) will remember if you're trying to insert or extract items.
- Changed the deconstruction planner "trees only" filter to "trees/rocks only".
- Lab speed info in the description contains the researched speed bonus as well.
- Sprite quality defaults to High when at least 2.7 GB VRAM is detected (instead of 1.7 GB).
- Video memory usage defaults to All when at least 1.5 GB VRAM is detected (instead of 0.8 GB).
- The statistics window (electric/production/kills) will automatically move to avoid being partially offscreen. (37806)
- Fixed that keypad /*-+, enter and delete were not usable in the text boxes if assigned in the controls.
- Fixed that power poles could be built at any distance by exploiting click-and-drag. (46861)
- Fixed marking underground belt output for deconstruction wouldn't block input from pushing more items into the underground part. (47668)
- Fixed "Read Stopped Train" checkbox not showing the correct value. (47736)
- Fixed entities with a burner energy source would show the incorrect power consumption. (44741)
- Fixed that production achievements could not be obtained. (47793)
- Fixed that some achievements (raining bullets, logistic network embargo, maybe more) were not properly marked as gained. (47780)
- Show the productivity bonus on mining drills even when they have no other effects on them. (47786)
- Fixed some GUI shortcuts not working when colliding with other shortcuts. (45902)
- Fixed that electric network visualisation on chart showed electric poles from other surfaces. (47746)
- Fixed that non-ASCII input wasn't possible on Linux. (45484)
- Fixed error when loading a save containing a folder which contained only subfolders but no files. (45442)
- Fixed swinging axe as attack might spawn mining particles of a nearby tree or resournce patch. (46265)
- Fixed that signals built by robots on places that didn't match the suggested direction didn't connect. This caused that some otherwise correct blueprints required manual intervention to fix the signals. (46381)
- Fixed handling of X11 focus events. (47768)
- Fixed trains wouldn't leave disabled stations when the next station in the schedule was the same station. (47805)
- Fixed train stops wouldn't import as string correctly. (47870)
- Fixed requester chests would render numbers larger than 2,147,483,647 as negative values. (47852)
- Fixed logging in with email in updater set your username to your email. (47908)
- Fixed that electric boiler didn't work. (47716)
- Fixed int mod setting error display message didn't show the upper limit correctly. (47862)
- Fixed cloning blueprint books wouldn't copy the label/active index. (47801)
- Fixed that inoperable entities couldn't be rotated even when rotatable was true. (47842)
- Changed LuaItemStack::trees_only to trees_and_rocks_only.
- Added LuaEntity::loader_type write.
- Added LuaFlowStatistics::on_flow().
- Fixed lua documentation for DeciderCombinatorParameters and CircuitCondition. (47829)
- Fixed passing invalid arguments to LuaGame::take_screenshot would cause desync. (47890)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.