[0.15.11] Miner productivity bonus display issues/+2% error

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
malventano
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[0.15.11] Miner productivity bonus display issues/+2% error

Post by malventano »

From the changelog:

- The productivity value in the miner description now contains also the researched bonus.

A couple of issues:
1. The bonus does not show unless modules are installed. It should show any time a bonus is applied, including the research bonus alone.
2. Check the productivity bonus on V's "0.15-a-245" save. He has productivity 35 researched (+70% bonus), yet it looks like +72% is being applied somehow. Unsure how this is happening since I can't recreate a +2 error in my own creative mode tests / personal saves.

Note: Please consider adding/doing the same for lab research speed while you're in there. :D
Allyn Malventano
---
Want to improve fluid flow between pumps / across longer distances? Try my Manifolds mod.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.15.11] Miner productivity bonus display issues/+2% error

Post by kovarex »

Fixed for 0.15.12 (I couldn't reproduce the +-2 error though).

malventano
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by malventano »

kovarex wrote:Fixed for 0.15.12 (I couldn't reproduce the +-2 error though).
I just reproduced it again with a clean 0.15.11 and this save.

Open the save and map browse over to Coal 06 (it's the first active coal deposit directly northwest from your start location). Note that productivity reports as +100% for those miners (+30% is from the installed modules), but mining productivity is only researched to 34 (35 is currently training), meaning it should only be adding +68%, not +70% as it is currently on that map.
Allyn Malventano
---
Want to improve fluid flow between pumps / across longer distances? Try my Manifolds mod.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

Well, the save is made by Vaclav (he is behind me just now). And the save was created during 0.15 creation and tunning, so it is related to it.

When i call:

Code: Select all

/c game.player.force.reset_technology_effects()
It rests back to the proper value.

malventano
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by malventano »

kovarex wrote:Well, the save is made by Vaclav (he is behind me just now). And the save was created during 0.15 creation and tunning, so it is related to it.

When i call:

Code: Select all

/c game.player.force.reset_technology_effects()
It rests back to the proper value.
Good to know. Thanks! I noticed this is not documented in the wiki. Anyone I should pass that to so it can be added for others benefit?
Allyn Malventano
---

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”