- Added alarm sounds to programmable speaker.
- Fullscreen is on by default.
- Locomotive snaps to a train stop when placing the first locomotive next to the train stop.
- Changed automation and fluid wagon research so it doesn't have multiples of science packs per unit. (49128)
- --start-server-load-scenario can load scenarios provided by a mod. For example, --start-server-load-scenario base/wave-defense will load the wave-defense scenario from the base mod.
- Changed the icon of the automation research, so it is not confused with the logistics research.
- Fixed that destroyed transport belt could leave zombified items in nearby tile (49152)
- Fixed inserter zombification at rail junctions (49293)
- Fixed visual seams on map/minimap (45834)
- Fixed that gate over rail could be rotated
- Fixed GUI size problems with the logistic networks GUI. (48900)
- Fixed that the headless server didn't close when it failed. (Most typically because of script error) (49118)
- Fixed misaligned force color mask on capsule projectiles. (48996)
- Fixed crash when changing player's controller, when player was controlling a vehicle with god controller. (47239)
- Fixed a crash caused by manually deactivated units. (49017)
- Fixed that exporting blueprints wouldn't respect the current filter options in the setup GUI. (49123)
- Fixed that selection-by-typing in listboxes would also trigger normal game actions. (49004)
- Fixed that adding stops to a train could change the current station. (40845)
- Fixed that the search text didn't reset after leaving the browse-mods GUI. (49130)
- Fixed that the mods-load-error GUI could end up too large to fit on screen. (49165)
- Fixed a crash when interacting with the "save/quit/reconnect" window after losing connection with a server. (49023)
- Fixed crashes when locking bitmap fails. (49009)
- Fixed rail preview was rendered under entities. (48134)
- Fixed message box in main menu being not clickable (49226)
- Fixed trains stuttering on extremely short paths. (49105)
- Fixed flamethrower stream would destroy trees directly. (46428)
- Fixed that some information was missing from generator entities. (49327)
- Fixed that Factorio would hang on Linux after trying to paste a string when the clipboard was empty. (49251)
- Fixed generating unwinnible research tasks in team production scenario. (49329)
- Fixed that clicking escape while connecting to the game could lead to weird situations as the normal menu was opened. Pressing escape while connecting will abort the connection instead. (37460)
- Fixed the productivity bar in the mining drill wouldn't show in some cases. (40158)
- Fixed that the blueprint book gui didn't stretch vertically when possible. (49353)
- Fixed inconsistent hovered font color on buttons and dropdowns. (49213)
- Fixed train stuttering with only disabled stations in their schedule (47911)
- Fixed that you could disconnect wires at any distance. (46259)
- Fixed the icon used when rendering coal being held by construction robots. (49399)
- Fixed headless server on macOS getting stuck when in background (46295)
- Fixed that attempting to edit a blueprint label for the second time would show the original label before any edits were made. (49267)
- Fixed that --start-server-load-scenario wouldn't give an error when the specified scenario couldn't be found. (45532)
- Fixed that robots would leave items on the ground when building ghosts in some cases. (49449)
- Fixed train GUI size problems when the fuel tab is removed due to it going out of reach. (48991)
- Fixed that blacklisting tile ghosts in the deconstruction planner didn't work. (49450)
- Fixed that the fluid wagon wouldn't show the equipment grid when one was added through mods. (48167)
- Fixed loading the item-with-tags item type. (49234)
- Fixed set_command with an empty list of commands would crash the game. (48226)
- Fixed LuaRandomGenerator docs. (48888)
- Added LuaTechnology::level write support for level-based technology. (47733)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.