Version 0.17.76

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.17.76

Post by FactorioBot »

Changes
  • Energy consumption is no longer shown in the tooltip for void energy sources.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug in NPE where Compilatron would sometimes loop around smashing things. (76072)
  • Fixed possibility of dying just before a cutscene in NPE, which would lead to a crash. (77179)
  • Fixed game crashing in NPE if it can't find anywhere to spawn a biter. (77486)
  • Fixed using dark coal icon on dark speech bubble background. (75916)
  • Fixed a crash when loading modded saves without the mod when you had entities marked to be upgraded to the now removed modded items but the entity is still valid.
  • Fixed incorrect string for "Fuel Pollution" in tooltip. (77555)
  • Fixed tooltip not showing max consumption correctly when using modules. (77570)
  • Fixed battery equipment and accumulator tooltips showing wrong input flow limit when it's unlimited. (77570)
  • Fixed item tooltips not showing custom_description. (77569)
  • Fixed some item tooltips having incorrect title or description.
  • Fixed that hovering over a logistic request didn't highlight inventory items. (77565)
  • Fixed pump tooltip not showing pumped amount when pumping from a fluid wagon. (77656)
  • Show the products of a recipe more clearly when the product has a probability and/or an interval defined. (77468)
  • Fixed a crash when restarting the game after it failed to load modded fluidboxes. (77617)
  • Fixed tech tree quantity icon being shown incorrectly. (77674)
  • Fixed an exploit related to upgrading ghosts while a robot is trying to work on them. (77665)
  • Fixed target leading logic would cause turret to shoot outside of its range sometimes. (77071)
Modding
  • Added AmmoTurretPrototype::entity_info_icon_shift.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Boogalo
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Version 0.17.76

Post by Boogalo »

Steam has these patch notes, but labeled as version .77. Typo maybe?

Honktown
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Honktown »

Heyyyy the worm change is really nice. Do you know if it affected all worms? I noticed it CONSTANTLY because I play with a fair amount of enemy-difficulty mods, and turrets could shoot way outside their detection range. I assumed it was either the predictive shooting, or an update I hadn't seen where worms got a "defensive" range increase if you shot a nest or another worm.
I have mods! I guess!
Link

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

Honktown wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:58 am
Heyyyy the worm change is really nice. Do you know if it affected all worms? I noticed it CONSTANTLY because I play with a fair amount of enemy-difficulty mods, and turrets could shoot way outside their detection range. I assumed it was either the predictive shooting, or an update I hadn't seen where worms got a "defensive" range increase if you shot a nest or another worm.
It should affect all entities that used the 'predictive targeting' that the worms do

Return to “Releases”