Version 0.16.33

Information about releases and roadmap.
Post Reply
User avatar
FactorioBot
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 1:48 pm

Version 0.16.33

Post by FactorioBot » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:03 pm

Features
  • Added dropdown to the replay viewing control that allows to switch between the view of different players.
Changes Bugfixes Modding
  • Added recipe-prototype allow_intermediates.
Scripting
  • Added events and remote interface to PvP scenario.
  • Added LuaRecipePrototype::allow_intermediates read.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Ghoulish
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:40 am

Re: Version 0.16.33

Post by Ghoulish » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:16 pm

6th update this month! <3

User avatar
Gergely
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Re: Version 0.16.33

Post by Gergely » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:40 pm

FactorioBot wrote:Features
  • Added dropdown to the replay viewing control that allows to switch between the view of different players.
It's like... I did not even know those values existed so...

You're LATE! 1.5 years late with this!

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 6663
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:00 am

Re: Version 0.16.33

Post by kovarex » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Gergely wrote:
FactorioBot wrote:Features
  • Added dropdown to the replay viewing control that allows to switch between the view of different players.
It's like... I did not even know those values existed so...

You're LATE! 1.5 years late with this!
I know :)
There is much more that could be done with the replays.

Yogzototh
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Re: Version 0.16.33

Post by Yogzototh » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:20 pm

I wont stop whining about the Expensive recipes overhaul from https://factorio.com/blog/post/fff-217 until its finally done.

User avatar
Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 3209
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:09 pm

Re: Version 0.16.33

Post by Klonan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Yogzototh wrote:I wont stop whining about the Expensive recipes overhaul from https://factorio.com/blog/post/fff-217 until its finally done.
It won't be done in a minor 0.16 update, it might happen in 0.17

Posting about it in these threads is off-topic

Yogzototh
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Re: Version 0.16.33

Post by Yogzototh » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:36 pm

Klonan wrote: It won't be done in a minor 0.16 update, it might happen in 0.17
Posting about it in these threads is off-topic
Aww man, i was assuming it was minor enough to be in the plans somewhere for 0.16.XX
This is sad ;_;

FasterJump
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:43 am

Re: Version 0.16.33

Post by FasterJump » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:06 pm

AFAIK map generation tends to be updated only in major releases. What if 0.17 was dedicated to map generation update, so each 0.17.x version can improve it?

Yogzototh
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Re: Version 0.16.33

Post by Yogzototh » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:21 pm

FasterJump wrote:AFAIK map generation tends to be updated only in major releases. What if 0.17 was dedicated to map generation update, so each 0.17.x version can improve it?
The supposed update was about tweaking the recipes, not the way map works (The part in FFF about mapgen has been already done in 0.16). Thats why i assumed the recipe tweaking part was also coming in 0.16 and was just a matter of pestering the devs about it.

But oh well, i hope it comes soon enough, and along with the new improvements to mapgen in 0.17

Sander_Bouwhuis
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Re: Version 0.16.33

Post by Sander_Bouwhuis » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:45 pm

Ghoulish wrote:6th update this month! <3
I guess that's what happens when crash reports are sent by default.

Post Reply

Return to “Releases”