Version 0.16.37

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.16.37

Post by FactorioBot »

Changes
  • Added an option to interface settings to allow the user to change the distance of tooltips from the mouse. (59269)
Minor Features
  • Added optional resolution and zoom parameters to the screenshot command.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed that right click didn't work in the market GUI. (59230)
  • Fixed a modded crash related to fire flame smoke.
  • Fixed ignored_by_interaction when creating modded custom GUI elements. (59301)
  • Fixed noise program compilation bug that resulted in broken programs. (58579)
  • Fixed light from lamps outside of screen was not rendered properly. (59095)
  • Fixed the steam engines in New Hope level 4. (59299)
  • Possible fix for a crash on Linux with a multi-GPU setup. (59315)
  • Fixed graphics of battery indicator (59170)
  • Boiler and heat exchanger will spawn medium remnants instead of small remnants when destroyed. (59356)
  • Fixed that a well (offshore pump with water landfilled) was not rebuildable by construction robots. (59447)
  • Fixed gates sometimes not detecting car being driven by god controller. (59472)
  • Fixed that some of the achievements were obtainable even when player didn't spend more than 50% of time in the game. (59467)
  • Fixed that character window was closed when doing fast transfer between armor slot and inventory. (59486)
  • Fixed that modded inserters would some times get stuck. (59316)
  • Fixed that Wave defense would error when played on a headless server. (59420)
  • Improved system of key blocking now allows more key bindings to work correctly. (59415)
  • Fixed underground pipe ghost would block underground connections of other forces. (59624)
  • Added missing directions to util.oppositedirection. (59550)
  • Fixed that the sound sliders went to 200% causing a lost of audio quality. (59638)
  • Fixed save corruption when forces are merged while there is a rocket on the map. (59661)
  • Fixed that LuaEntity::teleport could teleport ghost belts/rails.
  • Fixed that LuaEntity::teleport of ghost walls could create wall and ghost wall on the same position which could cause desyncs.
  • Fixed that LuaEntity::teleport didn't put entities that are supposed to be aligned to grid onto grid.
  • Fixed wrong behavior of mining of a vehicle the player is in in multiplayer. (59709)
  • Fixed crash on starting mod scenario in multiplayer for the first time. (59027)
  • Fixed signal placeability in junction with different directions in different ways. (59210)
  • Added electric energy consistency check to avoid one more corrupted save situation resulting from memory corruption. (59693)
Scripting
  • Added LuaTrain::killed_players read.
  • Added LuaTrain::kill_count read.
  • Added LuaInventory::is_quickbar().
  • Added LuaInventory::get_selected_index().
  • Added LuaFluidPrototype::fuel_value read.
  • LuaEntity::teleport puts entity to correct location on the grid when it doesn't have the off-grid flag.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

spazza360
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Version 0.16.37

Post by spazza360 »

Added LuaTrain::kill_count read.
Time for an RPG-style mod to introduce various train buffs based on kill counts :lol:

MrGoodbits
Inserter
Inserter

Post by MrGoodbits »

Mod to have train color turn more and more red with increasing kill count.

lexx
Inserter
Inserter

Post by lexx »

has any network tweaking been done as in 16.36 on a long map that is 100-180MB it is dropping the connection at 80-90% (getting full 10MB/s from server then it suddenly stops, sometimes shows a server not responding progress bar)

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Still no LuaPlayer.floor_tile_brush_size [W]

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

Jos
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Jos »

A suggestion for the screenshot command

----------------------
screenshot <x resolution> <y resolution> <zoom>
----------------------

Compared with resolution, I think zoom is a more popular parameter.
Therefore, I suggestion to change <zoom> as the first optional parameter.
In this way, players can simply specify the zoom ratio without imputing the resolution.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Bilka »

Jos wrote:Compared with resolution, I think zoom is a more popular parameter.
Therefore, I suggestion to change <zoom> as the first optional parameter.
In this way, players can simply specify the zoom ratio without imputing the resolution.
It takes your current zoom when you dont specify anything.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by DaveMcW »

But you currently need to specify the resolution if you just want to change the zoom.

pleegwat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by pleegwat »

Alternatively, if you change resolution to one parameter separated by an x like 1920x1080, then the options could be parsed in either order.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

what would happen if you used the screenshot command and specified a resolution of say, 19200x12000 when you only have a 1920x1200 screen?
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Bilka »

bobingabout wrote:what would happen if you used the screenshot command and specified a resolution of say, 19200x12000 when you only have a 1920x1200 screen?
It takes a screenshot of that resolution, if you stay below 16k.
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

Return to “Releases”