We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:12 pm
Are you sure you don't work in media propaganda?

A lot of text, a lot of drama, pulling messages out of context, half-truths, accusations based on the fact that you saw something somewhere and pouring mud on the interlocutor, in order to discredit him.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:25 pm
Let's have a look at the United Nation informations :
Time has shown that the UN is impotent. Good idea, as long as there are no countries that think that they are the world's policemen and the law is in their hands.
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:25 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... ainian_War

Remember you said there was no war :
You posted a link to a freely editable encyclopedia. Do you have government sources?
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:25 pm
Russia could not invoke Article 51's collective self-defense provision because these regions are not recognized as separate states under international law.
Another interesting part. Russia repeated what the West did with Kosovo. And now it turns out it's illegal. What a surprise.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1652
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

hackamod wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:47 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:12 pm
I agree with Furyofstar that this place is definitly not the best to get informed on what is happening in Ukraine as this is a video game forum thread about the support from video game developper to a country and a people being attacked in a war. It's unlikely you will have valuable information here, and if there is it must have been somewhere else before. And if not then the forum itself is not appropriate to allow authentification of information.
As an American I can ALWAYS rust the news. :roll:
I feel the chances of seeing honest feelings of people on a game forum without the filtering of media or government is much greater...my feelings on that topic.

I am not saying this person is not a troll... I am simply saying, you need not point that part out. Just make the facts clear, point out contradictions in posts, and skip the troll troll troll troll troll troll troll ... see it gets old reading troll over and over
I understand your opinion that i don't need to point djmix as troll, but i do not share it

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1652
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 4:51 am
Are you sure you don't work in media propaganda?
A lot of text, a lot of drama, pulling messages out of context, half-truths, accusations based on the fact that you saw something somewhere and pouring mud on the interlocutor, in order to discredit him.
Yes i'm sure, contrary to what you stated about yourself :
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:59 pm
you got me. I get money for posts here and send them to volunteers in Ukraine.
Several time :
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:40 pm
ptx0 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:58 pm
just wanted to congratulate Djmixxx on their 20th day as a professional troll on this forum, they've made 323 posts and that's about 17 a day. 17 a day! i think most users who joined this forum never do 1/10th of that much. you must be very popular with the supervisors, trolling the same 4 people for more than 3 weeks.
Thanks. I am a solo shooter. But in general, everything that is happening there now is a fight between middleweight and heavyweight wrestlers. Both professionals, but the outcome is clear.
This is not my job to post comment on a video game forum to do war apology.

I have mentionned already that clicking on the arrow associated with a quote is a link to the original time the quote was posted, that cannot be less out of context when the context is directly availble

Accusation based on things i saw, yes, because otherwise it's on thing you hear , or it's baseless, here is an example :
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:24 pm
Wrong post
What was on this post ? last time i checked it was video calling for murder, and a war apology discourse why did you remove it ?

I have asked question earlier but you didn't answer, you can call it pouring mud as a way to avoid answering the question, or just invent another lie



Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:17 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:50 pm
I invite you to look at the first post you made on this website, it is availble when you click on your profile. Then you would realize than you started introducing yourself to the community by a post that clearly chooses one side, without any factual evidence, clearly saying that it was just your opinion.

My opinion does not belong to one of the military parties. I stand for the peaceful people of all countries. And from the first post immediately stated this.

About the answer or silence.
Maybe my english is too bad, because the meaning of my phrase was: if you have nothing to say, then say nothing.

In Russian there is such a thing: "throw on a fan"
So let's not "throw on the fan" just to insult the opponent.
This is your first post on the forum, which contains insult and is not peaceful especially the last part, this is only one of what i called self-contradicting statement
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 pm
There are Nazis in many countries and only in a few they are supported by the state. Not in all.

I don’t believe that in 8 years it was impossible to peacefully resolve the issue with the Donetsk and Luhansk regions by Ukraina.

I personally do not support war in any form. And I do not support the Soviet Union version 2, which is now being built in Russia. But I wouldn't want to just sit and wait in the land where I was born and raised.
Can you explain the meaning of the last part, the part after "BUT" in relation with your own saying that your own first post stated immediately that you were peaceful ?

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 5:35 am
Time has shown that the UN is impotent. Good idea, as long as there are no countries that think that they are the world's policemen and the law is in their hands.
You didn't answer this :
enterisys wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:47 pm
Why did russia never opposed "Iraq, Afghanistan" when it happened. She had veto in UN no? So why bring it up now? Higher oil price = more putin crew can steal.
Might as well bring up some medieval wars as well.
And what has US to do with Libya, isnt russia the one started it with "friends", again for "oil price"?

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 5:35 am
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:25 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... ainian_War

Remember you said there was no war :
You posted a link to a freely editable encyclopedia. Do you have government sources?
I also posted the quote where you denied there was a war, and the quote where you say there is a war.

You can edit the freely encyclopedia and add more government sources to those that are already listed in the bottom of it, in case you didn't realized it's a compilation of multiple source from different countries, including official statement, or ask your own government.

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 5:35 am
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:25 pm
Russia could not invoke Article 51's collective self-defense provision because these regions are not recognized as separate states under international law.
Another interesting part. Russia repeated what the West did with Kosovo. And now it turns out it's illegal. What a surprise.
just no, bullshit again

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Na ... ution_1244
United Nations Security Council resolution 1244,[1] adopted on 10 June 1999, after recalling resolutions 1160 (1998), 1199 (1998), 1203 (1998) and 1239 (1999), authorised an international civil and military presence in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia[2][3] and established the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK).[4] It followed an agreement by Yugoslav President Slobodan Milošević to terms proposed by President of Finland Martti Ahtisaari and former Prime Minister of Russia Viktor Chernomyrdin on 8 June, involving withdrawal of all Yugoslav state forces from Kosovo (Annex 2 of the Resolution).

Resolution 1244 was adopted by 14 votes to none against. China abstained despite being critical of the NATO offensive, particularly the bombing of its embassy. It argued that the conflict should be settled by the Yugoslav government and its people, and was opposed to external intervention. However, as the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia accepted the peace proposal, China did not veto the resolution.[4]
Are you so not informed that you didn't know that on the contrary the Russian agression of Ukraine was rejected by the UN because the situation was considered different ?
2_04_144.png
2_04_144.png (164.54 KiB) Viewed 457 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1652
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:48 am
hackamod wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:47 am
Nothing lately but troll this and troll that. :roll:
There are several reason explainings why the factuals datas are less numerous than in the earlier days of the conflict, military both sides adapted to the profusion of the news to avoid being targeted after their exposure, that is on tactical level, and the communication strategy of the aggressing party has changed similarly to their forces on the ground moved away from Kiyv.


Examples are mostly the Russian invading forces that were very spread out in an attempt to reach Kiev through several routes from northern Belarus and north east. The famous and humiliating 60 miles convoy seen in the early days. Got stuck because of the fierce Ukrainian resistance and their quick bridge destruction, then got filmed and exposed , this was reported as a show of comitment by putin's army ,to try and scare the defending Ukraine, and at the same time utilized by Ukrainians to aim their shot with artillery and plan ambush as well as monitoring the ennemy troop position and exposing the existence of the war, at a time when it was still believed by the aggressing side that it could yield a quick win.

There are also cases where Ukrainian soldiers took themselves in selfie before an ambush that got countered because of such selfie. As the war unfolded, and it became no longer possible to deny its existence, so less valuable to film those, Ukrainian soldiers started to publish their videos with delay of some days. Russian soldiers are forbidden to take their smartphone, only special military communication is allowed, journalist that follow soldier and document from their side (openly or not), and a group of Chechen were active.

Then the troops of Russia north of Kiev suffered big losses against Ukrainian army resistance, Chechens groops and some of the best Russian troops like the paratroopers that took Ostomel airport for one day before it was retaken by Ukraine suffered heavy casualties. This lead to less videos from one side, those troops were withdrawn or there would have been surrounded leading to according to estimate around 10 000 to 30 000 prisonners.

During this period there was also fighting in other areas that also involved Ukrainian people that are not part of the army, volunteer, partisan, civilians that didn't want their field ruined or their shop looted, and so on those were documented in videos, this was possible because Russian troops were trying to reach Kiyv through Ukraine in the north east, while in the dombas region, the Ukrainian army prevented any troop advance to have contact with civilians that would produce the images.

From the moment where Russian troops where withdrawn from north and north east diverted away from kiyv and repositionned in the dombas region, the images of civilians became less numerous, the russian occupied city of Kherson saw its protester shot with real bullets, the images of Butcha and Borodianka and Mariupol and other places that i can't properly write became known to civilians, and the battlefront became more static and localized. A situation where the attacking side can't deny it is facing resistance, or that there is a war, or claim it's a liberating a country.

Now the bridges and rail infrastructure of Ukraine are targeted by Russia in an attempt to prevent aid coming from the west to reach the front in the east. There is no more person who believe that "russia doesn't target civilians" or that " it takes long because russian troop try to not destroy things only to remove the nazi" in Ukraine, there are more than 10 000 000 individual that left their home, either to another country or internally displaced mostly woman, old people and very young people. Less people be filming russian troop in their village for fear of being shot right away civilian or not.

A new russian general was appointed to lead the war, he seem to have been appointed to make territorial gain no matter the cost ( if you can't take a city raze it), and not caring about the political justification of the means used ( if you raze a city you can't claim it is liberated ). The political justification of liberation of a country lead to invading troops being totally surrounded by hostile population while being unaware of its hostility due to propaganda, leading to stories like soldiers getting poisonned because they trusted the people they were invading to feed them. This was a thing from the early days of the conflict, now the distances between hostile party are bigger because the aggressing one is more desperate and shoot more often at everything.

This can explain why rationnal people that have less factual informations don't keep posting "new fact", true information is more scarce. The situation on the battleground seem to be a stalemate with no civilians willing to witness it from too close, and few military willing to tell where there are and what they do, since they been doing so for a while and expect to be doing so for a while, that would be giving away your position.

That doesn't prevent trolls to do cheap copy paste though :)

This text is more to your liking than the previous post i suppose ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 6:58 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Na ... ution_1244

United Nations Security Council resolution 1244,[1] adopted on 10 June 1999, after recalling resolutions 1160 (1998), 1199 (1998), 1203 (1998) and 1239 (1999), authorised an international civil and military presence in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia[2][3] and established the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK).[4] It followed an agreement by Yugoslav President Slobodan Milošević to terms proposed by President of Finland Martti Ahtisaari and former Prime Minister of Russia Viktor Chernomyrdin on 8 June, involving withdrawal of all Yugoslav state forces from Kosovo (Annex 2 of the Resolution).

Resolution 1244 was adopted by 14 votes to none against. China abstained despite being critical of the NATO offensive, particularly the bombing of its embassy. It argued that the conflict should be settled by the Yugoslav government and its people, and was opposed to external intervention. However, as the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia accepted the peace proposal, China did not veto the resolution.[4]
The opinion of Serbia, from which Kosovo was cut off, should not be taken into account?
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:48 am
mmmPI wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 6:58 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Na ... ution_1244

United Nations Security Council resolution 1244,[1] adopted on 10 June 1999, after recalling resolutions 1160 (1998), 1199 (1998), 1203 (1998) and 1239 (1999), authorised an international civil and military presence in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia[2][3] and established the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK).[4] It followed an agreement by Yugoslav President Slobodan Milošević to terms proposed by President of Finland Martti Ahtisaari and former Prime Minister of Russia Viktor Chernomyrdin on 8 June, involving withdrawal of all Yugoslav state forces from Kosovo (Annex 2 of the Resolution).

Resolution 1244 was adopted by 14 votes to none against. China abstained despite being critical of the NATO offensive, particularly the bombing of its embassy. It argued that the conflict should be settled by the Yugoslav government and its people, and was opposed to external intervention. However, as the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia accepted the peace proposal, China did not veto the resolution.[4]
The opinion of Serbia, from which Kosovo was cut off, should not be taken into account?
If people come first burn your home, then rape women and kill men or vice versa and you still expect to be whole?
You surely not a victim here.
And why do you ask about Serbia opinions - your country voted against Serbia and Serbia accepted truce. PERIOD. Why bring it now when your country was okay with bombings and even send couple troops then?

See any parallels with current events that big bois on Earth do not want any more wars in Europe and resolution will be similar?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:54 am

If people come first burn your home, then rape women and kill men or vice versa and you still expect to be whole?
You surely not a victim here.
Are you talking about the LPR and DPR and Ukraine's actions on their territory? I can't figure out what the difference is.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:54 am
See any parallels with current events that big bois on Earth do not want any more wars in Europe and resolution will be similar?
I don't have the strength to laugh at it. Have you seen the profits of military companies in the last two months? And empty places in military warehouses due to junk decommissioned to Ukraine? Your owners do not need a world without war.
These are the results of a survey conducted by the Kyiv International Institute of Sociology on February 5-13.

So, Zelensky remains the leader of the rating. He won 25% of the votes among those who made their choice. Petro Poroshenko - 21.8%.
Zelinsky was on his way to nowhere, and now, thanks to the war, he is one of the most influential people on the planet. he also wants to end the war as soon as possible.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1652
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:48 am
The opinion of Serbia, from which Kosovo was cut off, should not be taken into account?
The opinion of Serbia was taken in account maybe you can't locate it in the map but i assure you Serbia voted to condemn the Russian aggression :
2_04_144.png
2_04_144.png (164.54 KiB) Viewed 405 times
Serbia’s UN vote against Russia’s invasion of Ukraine decrypted
https://www.euractiv.com/section/enlarg ... decrypted/

Serbia votes in favour of expelling Russia from the UN Human Rights Council
https://www.serbianmonitor.com/en/serbi ... s-council/
Last edited by mmmPI on Wed May 04, 2022 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1652
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:41 am
Zelinsky was on his way to nowhere, and now, thanks to the war, he is one of the most influential people on the planet. he also wants to end the war as soon as possible.
Thank you Putin ? the war he started unified Ukraine like never it had been behind his heroic leader that didn't flee the country like the previous pro-russian corrupt man.

Also brought Sweden and Finland in NATO, great job.

Also made the French back track their word about NATO being useless, and made Germany militarized.

Also cause Nord stream 2 to be abandonned and now USA sell their oil to europe more than before.

Also managed to boost popularity of Biden after the fiasco of Afghanistan.

And while doing all this, managed to loose 15 000 soldiers and millions of dollar of equipment.

Also now the little freedom of expression that was left in Russia is gone.

Also why are so many Gazprom exec found dead ?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1652
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:47 pm
Why did russia never opposed "Iraq, Afghanistan" when it happened. She had veto in UN no? So why bring it up now? Higher oil price = more putin crew can steal.
Might as well bring up some medieval wars as well.
And what has US to do with Libya, isnt russia the one started it with "friends", again for "oil price"?
This i realise djmix keep avoiding answering, it must not fit with his narrative.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1652
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 7:26 am
There are several reason explainings why the factuals datas are less numerous than in the earlier days of the conflict, military both sides adapted to the profusion of the news to avoid being targeted after their exposure, that is on tactical level, and the communication strategy of the aggressing party has changed similarly to their forces on the ground moved away from Kiyv.


Examples are mostly the Russian invading forces that were very spread out in an attempt to reach Kiev through several routes from northern Belarus and north east. The famous and humiliating 60 miles convoy seen in the early days. Got stuck because of the fierce Ukrainian resistance and their quick bridge destruction, then got filmed and exposed , this was reported as a show of comitment by putin's army ,to try and scare the defending Ukraine, and at the same time utilized by Ukrainians to aim their shot with artillery and plan ambush as well as monitoring the ennemy troop position and exposing the existence of the war, at a time when it was still believed by the aggressing side that it could yield a quick win.

There are also cases where Ukrainian soldiers took themselves in selfie before an ambush that got countered because of such selfie. As the war unfolded, and it became no longer possible to deny its existence, so less valuable to film those, Ukrainian soldiers started to publish their videos with delay of some days. Russian soldiers are forbidden to take their smartphone, only special military communication is allowed, journalist that follow soldier and document from their side (openly or not), and a group of Chechen were active.

Then the troops of Russia north of Kiev suffered big losses against Ukrainian army resistance, Chechens groops and some of the best Russian troops like the paratroopers that took Ostomel airport for one day before it was retaken by Ukraine suffered heavy casualties. This lead to less videos from one side, those troops were withdrawn or there would have been surrounded leading to according to estimate around 10 000 to 30 000 prisonners.

During this period there was also fighting in other areas that also involved Ukrainian people that are not part of the army, volunteer, partisan, civilians that didn't want their field ruined or their shop looted, and so on those were documented in videos, this was possible because Russian troops were trying to reach Kiyv through Ukraine in the north east, while in the dombas region, the Ukrainian army prevented any troop advance to have contact with civilians that would produce the images.

From the moment where Russian troops where withdrawn from north and north east diverted away from kiyv and repositionned in the dombas region, the images of civilians became less numerous, the russian occupied city of Kherson saw its protester shot with real bullets, the images of Butcha and Borodianka and Mariupol and other places that i can't properly write became known to civilians, and the battlefront became more static and localized. A situation where the attacking side can't deny it is facing resistance, or that there is a war, or claim it's a liberating a country.

Now the bridges and rail infrastructure of Ukraine are targeted by Russia in an attempt to prevent aid coming from the west to reach the front in the east. There is no more person who believe that "russia doesn't target civilians" or that " it takes long because russian troop try to not destroy things only to remove the nazi" in Ukraine, there are more than 10 000 000 individual that left their home, either to another country or internally displaced mostly woman, old people and very young people. Less people be filming russian troop in their village for fear of being shot right away civilian or not.

A new russian general was appointed to lead the war, he seem to have been appointed to make territorial gain no matter the cost ( if you can't take a city raze it), and not caring about the political justification of the means used ( if you raze a city you can't claim it is liberated ). The political justification of liberation of a country lead to invading troops being totally surrounded by hostile population while being unaware of its hostility due to propaganda, leading to stories like soldiers getting poisonned because they trusted the people they were invading to feed them. This was a thing from the early days of the conflict, now the distances between hostile party are bigger because the aggressing one is more desperate and shoot more often at everything.

This can explain why rationnal people that have less factual informations don't keep posting "new fact", true information is more scarce. The situation on the battleground seem to be a stalemate with no civilians willing to witness it from too close, and few military willing to tell where there are and what they do, since they been doing so for a while and expect to be doing so for a while, that would be giving away your position.

That doesn't prevent trolls to do cheap copy paste though :)
I have noticed similarly nothing in this text is criticzed by the only pro-russian troll in the forum who instead prefer trying to change topic

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 12:16 pm
enterisys wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:47 pm
Why did russia never opposed "Iraq, Afghanistan" when it happened. She had veto in UN no? So why bring it up now? Higher oil price = more putin crew can steal.
Might as well bring up some medieval wars as well.
And what has US to do with Libya, isnt russia the one started it with "friends", again for "oil price"?
This i realise djmix keep avoiding answering, it must not fit with his narrative.
did the UN allow the US to invade Iraq?
"The Russian leadership expresses regret that the Iraqi crisis is being resolved by military means without the decisions of the UN Security Council - that is, the international security system," Kasyanov said.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:27 am
enterisys wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:54 am

If people come first burn your home, then rape women and kill men or vice versa and you still expect to be whole?
You surely not a victim here.
Are you talking about the LPR and DPR and Ukraine's actions on their territory? I can't figure out what the difference is.
Whats LPR DPR?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:41 am
enterisys wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:54 am
See any parallels with current events that big bois on Earth do not want any more wars in Europe and resolution will be similar?
I don't have the strength to laugh at it. Have you seen the profits of military companies in the last two months? And empty places in military warehouses due to junk decommissioned to Ukraine? Your owners do not need a world without war.
Already giving up and changing subject again? Typical russian :/

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:04 pm

did the UN allow the US to invade Iraq?
Did russia condemn Iraq invasion when it happened and not 20 years after?

User avatar
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:16 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

hackamod wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:47 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:12 pm
I agree with Furyofstar that this place is definitly not the best to get informed on what is happening in Ukraine as this is a video game forum thread about the support from video game developper to a country and a people being attacked in a war. It's unlikely you will have valuable information here, and if there is it must have been somewhere else before. And if not then the forum itself is not appropriate to allow authentification of information.
As an American I can ALWAYS rust the news. :roll:
I feel the chances of seeing honest feelings of people on a game forum without the filtering of media or government is much greater...my feelings on that topic.

I am not saying this person is not a troll... I am simply saying, you need not point that part out. Just make the facts clear, point out contradictions in posts, and skip the troll troll troll troll troll troll troll ... see it gets old reading troll over and over
i think what's even more annoying is this tone policing of a discussion you've not been involved in until now.

you don't even know why you shouldn't be getting news from a barely-moderated game forum.

you think that "unfiltered" news is possible to find. newsflash, no one here is on the front line. everyone is providing regurgitated info from their chosen media or government. how could you not know this?

User avatar
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1385
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:16 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

enterisys wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:05 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:27 am
enterisys wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 9:54 am

If people come first burn your home, then rape women and kill men or vice versa and you still expect to be whole?
You surely not a victim here.
Are you talking about the LPR and DPR and Ukraine's actions on their territory? I can't figure out what the difference is.
Whats LPR DPR?
i think those are names made up by the Kremlin to refer to the occupied portions of Eastern Ukraine.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:08 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 1:04 pm

did the UN allow the US to invade Iraq?
Did russia condemn Iraq invasion when it happened and not 20 years after?
Did Russia condemn the USA? No, she learned from the US how to invade and kill the president of a foreign country.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Post Reply

Return to “News”