We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

I don't understand what's funny either.

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/u ... be7b2c21ee
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:27 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by makrom »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:19 pm
PacifyerGrey wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:21 pm

As I said please continue to translate russian media here. We do not have enough of this shit.
Ok. RIA news.

Google translate:
"
The fake shelling of the maternity hospital in Mariupol could be timed not so much to the trip of Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov to talks in Turkey, but to the general situation in the EU and the USA, where the media need to convince their own population of Russia's "cruelty", the political scientist believes.
"A lot of things are being prepared for this now. For example, a provocation near Kharkov with ammonia. It is obvious that since the anti-Russian sanctions hit Europe and the United States quite painfully, the people need to be given an explanation - why should they endure this? For what? Here is such an obvious explanation: because the Russian regime is so bad, it bombs maternity hospitals, and something must be sacrificed to resist it. So both the technology and the goal-setting are absolutely understandable," the agency's interlocutor concluded.

"
So far I learned from the Russians that the hospital was not bombarded, that the Ukrainians bombarded it, that it was no longer used as a hospital and that the hospital was only bombarded because Ukrainian Nazis used the patients as human shields. Isn't this lovely how they offer you a wide range of options to pick from?
Oh and by the way, Russia did not invade Ukraine, there is no war and it is going according to plan.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

makrom wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:21 am
because Ukrainian Nazis used the patients as human shields.
Can you confirm these words with a link to the source of any news? Or is this your opinion, not related to western or russian news posts?
makrom wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:21 am
So far I learned from the Russians that the hospital was not bombarded, that the Ukrainians bombarded it, that it was no longer used as a hospital
There are no questions to this.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

USA sanctions Vs USA business

Post from Russi forum:
Good morning everyone, I have been working at the Coca Cola plant in the glorious city of St. Petersburg for 14 years now. And yesterday's information about the suspension of production strained me, I'm 57 years old and I'm not particularly drawn to looking for a job, because I'll find hell. Yesterday I had a day off and today, having come to work, I became interested in prospects. In short, I was told, "Don't beat" Cola is a franchise and the American plant has only a sign and a concentrate. Even if the concentrate is not delivered directly, they will be purchased through Kazakhstan. Plus, we pour more juices, and for them concentrates have nothing to do with America at all, in short, we work as before. So just business, no one is going to lose money ...
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:27 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by makrom »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:43 am
makrom wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:21 am
because Ukrainian Nazis used the patients as human shields.
Can you confirm these words with a link to the source of any news? Or is this your opinion, not related to western or russian news posts?
I was aiming at the general audacity of an aggressor to blame the defender to use civilians as human shields as Lavrov and his possy keep reiterating. The poor Russians simply had no other choice than invading Ukraine, shoot at civilians and bombard their cities. But I'm sure for the likes of you this all makes sense in the grand scheme. And that Russian leadership is regarded as dumb savages is all just evil western propaganda.

User avatar
Gergely
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 556
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:31 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Peace

Post by Gergely »

ptx0 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:39 pm
Gergely wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:54 pm
The way I see it, both sides can choose to end the war. Both sides have the choice to resolve the situation peacefully. Russia obviously has the option to retreat. Or Ukraine can agree to fulfill Russia's demands. The following is my take on it, as a neutral observer.
by stating that Ukraine can end Russia's "special operation", you're not neutral. not even close.
I did not say anything about any "Russia's special operation" that Ukraine obviously has no authority over. I meant the war as a whole and war involves conflict in between at least two sides.
Really I just tried to avoid taking a side. Guess what would be the oppsite of saying "Both sides can end the war." Well, per logic "Only one side can end the war.". Combine that with wanting the war to end and bam! That is taking a side.
ptx0 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:39 pm
as proponents of free speech would say, it's not Wube's job to worry about how their community will respond to their beliefs. what you're wanting is to chill their freedom to speak. so they feel less inclined to speak out in the future. wtf is wrong with you?

I was one of those who was confused by that and "took a stand" against kovarex's statements on various subjects. even I would defend Wube's right to speak their mind - even if it's stuff I disagree with. why not? it's just words. why should I want them to walk on egg-shells and be afraid to speak to their community?
I see the website and the forum as centered around a certain videogame and it's development. Politics simply has no place here (well except maybe in offtopic). I guess when I said "publicly" I rather meant "in a place where it does not belong". I did not mean publicly as in anywhere on social media. I am not directly against freedom of speech, but one should respect that not everything belongs everywhere. Yeah I know that's not what comes down when reading what I said, that is my bad. I am trying to defend escapism. I go to the website to get info on the game, not to get news or statements related to politics that I am sometimes overdosed with against my will. Politics does not belong on my steam news feed. I can't be thinking about the war or any sort of political matter 24/7! I want some time where no one reminds me of it especially as someone suffering from an attention disorder.

The right place for taking political stances is not the Factorio website, nor posted on the top of unrelated pages. Off-topic is where this belongs, not the "Factorio news".... ok well the "news" part of the war probably does belong there, because part of the dev team is directly affected, but then at the very very very least respect both sides instead of calling one of them out. I really like the following way to put it:
jhbtang@gmail.com wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:59 am
...you can't have peace when you dehumanize the side that you disagree with. Stop taking sides and encourage dialogue.

I know there will be many people who don't agree and say I can't escape politics and everyone has to know of "the suffering". People may not have the right to dunk their head in the sand all the time, but no single issue in the world should 100% occupy them. That includes war both for people suffering from it as well as everyone else. So yeah. Stop the war. But also stop yelling about it in inappropriate places. I will certainly not be dunking my head in the sand when comes time to act, and I know better to vote for than a prime minister who would declare war.
ptx0 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:39 pm
wouldn't expect you to police my thoughts, and i damn sure wouldn't want you to police anyone else's. even if it's bigoted.
I am well aware of my bias against some methods used to get people's attention. Does that make me oppose freedom of speech?
Last edited by Gergely on Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:51 am
For russian bots special: THIS IS NOT MY OPINION

The position of the Russian government:
We warned everyone two days ago that there are no patients there and the hospital is a military base

Russian network segment:
-with such huge explosions so few victims
-professional photographer at the scene of the explosion
-photos only from this photographer
-well-known Instagram model in Ukraine as the main victim of walking around the building
-the situation helped the Ukrainian president to show the inhumanity of the Russian troops and was immediately distributed by all publications.

This is my opinion.

As the proverb says, in any situation, look for someone who benefits from it.

And let's not confuse the information war with the real one. Ukraine is very good in information war.

Example of information war , where russian suck :
Ukraine: The Russian military surrounded the island of snakes and offered to surrender to the brave Ukrainian soldiers, the Ukrainian soldiers replied "Русский корабль, иди на х*й." Unfortunately, all ~13 defenders of the island died.
All presented to the government award. The news spreads all over the world

Russia: We have captured the Ukrainian island of snakes. All defenders surrendered.
After 3 days, ~82 defenders of the island were taken to the Russian base and were identified by relatives. (as it turned out, the Ukrainian side did not know how many soldiers were on the island.) No one talked much about it.

Ukraine: We are withdrawing awards for soldiers. No one talked much about it.

Now for many countries " Русский корабль , иди на х*й" it is words of support Ukraina , but for Russians it is "please do not kill and take prisoner alive"
So youre basically saying the same shit as in ru military propaganda. And that confirms once again that youre a bot registered 3 March?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:04 am
So youre basically saying the same shit as in ru military propaganda. And that confirms once again that youre a bot registered 3 March?
Both questions have already been asked and I have answered both.

it's a pity that from some users the answers basically look like this:

- your are russian bot
- it is russian propaganda
- Zelinsky said so, so it's true
- Putin said so, so it's true

If you don't like what you're reading, answer with evidence or keep silent.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Vintors
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:49 am
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Vintors »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:43 am
makrom wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:21 am
because Ukrainian Nazis used the patients as human shields.
Can you confirm these words with a link to the source of any news? Or is this your opinion, not related to western or russian news posts?
makrom wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:21 am
So far I learned from the Russians that the hospital was not bombarded, that the Ukrainians bombarded it, that it was no longer used as a hospital
There are no questions to this.
youtube, tiktok, google - it is russian propaganda
https://tass.com/defense/1418029
Last edited by Vintors on Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:16 am
If you don't like what you're reading, answer with evidence or keep silent.
That would be nice if you were doing what you are proposing

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:16 am
If you don't like what you're reading, answer with evidence or keep silent.
Start with yourself bot

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

makrom wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:21 am
because Ukrainian Nazis used the patients as human shields.
youtube, tiktok, google - it is russian propaganda
https://tass.com/defense/1418029
"Neo-Nazis use civilians as human shield in Mariupol "

if you are talking about this, we have already discussed why it is beneficial to the Nazis and not beneficial to the Russians.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:40 am
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:16 am
If you don't like what you're reading, answer with evidence or keep silent.
That would be nice if you were doing what you are proposing
Thanks for another well reasoned answer. The lack of argument answers tells me that I'm on the right track in search of truth in this civilian disaster
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:14 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:16 am
If you don't like what you're reading, answer with evidence or keep silent.
Start with yourself bot
Thanks for another well reasoned answer. The lack of argument answers tells me that I'm on the right track in search of truth in this civilian disaster
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

I invite you to look at the first post you made on this website, it is availble when you click on your profile. Then you would realize than you started introducing yourself to the community by a post that clearly chooses one side, without any factual evidence, clearly saying that it was just your opinion.

Fast forward 2 week of attempted invasion of ukraine by russian army, and you are now trying to silence people who disagree with the side you originally displayed your sympathy to by telling them to shup up if they do not have factual evidence.

While at the same time repeating every single argument from the russian state owned media, without attributing them to the russian state owned media and puting the propaganda directly into a forum for video game while no-one sane would expect to use this place as a way to inform themselves.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:50 pm
I invite you to look at the first post you made on this website, it is availble when you click on your profile. Then you would realize than you started introducing yourself to the community by a post that clearly chooses one side, without any factual evidence, clearly saying that it was just your opinion.

My opinion does not belong to one of the military parties. I stand for the peaceful people of all countries. And from the first post immediately stated this.

About the answer or silence.
Maybe my english is too bad, because the meaning of my phrase was: if you have nothing to say, then say nothing.

In Russian there is such a thing: "throw on a fan"
So let's not "throw on the fan" just to insult the opponent.

EU policy is to block Russian propaganda, and as citizen of EU I do not have access to blocked propaganda. All my sources are freely available in the EU and you can read them yourself.

None of my posts are in other places on the forum except for this topic.

I hope no one is forced to enter this topic and read the messages, it's your choice.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:17 pm
My opinion does not belong to one of the military parties. I stand for the peaceful people of all countries. And from the first post immediately stated this.
And yet you claim that bombing peaceful hospital is OK. Sure buddy keep up with your military agenda.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:17 pm
None of my posts are in other places on the forum except for this topic.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1250
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:01 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by FuryoftheStars »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:22 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:17 pm
None of my posts are in other places on the forum except for this topic.
:lol:

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:21 pm
And yet you claim that bombing peaceful hospital is OK. Sure buddy keep up with your military agenda.
I don't see the point in replying to posts based on twisting my words (without links to my posts with these phrases) and taking them out of context. For this, there is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and what else.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Post Reply

Return to “News”