We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:27 pm
I even had to learn from you to insert such a large font.
Because you are new on the forum ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:25 pm
This is way beyond your ridiculous argument "there is the Russia side and the Ukraine side". Even China and India sent humanitarian aid to Ukraine. Why they got tricked by Ukraine lies ? And Brazil ? and Kazakstan ? or Pakistan ?
Even Russia sent humanitarian aid to Ukraine. So who fight in Ukraine?
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:31 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:25 pm
This is way beyond your ridiculous argument "there is the Russia side and the Ukraine side". Even China and India sent humanitarian aid to Ukraine. Why they got tricked by Ukraine lies ? And Brazil ? and Kazakstan ? or Pakistan ?
Even Russia sent humanitarian aid to Ukraine. So who fight in Ukraine?
You said we can choose to believe what is the truth, and i choose to believe you just lied to me.

I choose to believe the president of the russian federation that said he launched a military operation and that was later confirmed by Peskov saying it was a tragedy.

I choose to believe Russia has attempted to invade Ukraine and since early march it's going according to plan, it was just a long term plan.

Also you didn't answer to my question

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:29 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:27 pm
I even had to learn from you to insert such a large font.
Because you are new on the forum ?
because I don't like show off.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:39 pm
because I don't like show off.
That doesn't seem consistent with your last use of the font :

Last time you used it for a whole paragraph that you copy pasted 3 time, if you really had learned from me you would have used it only into titles no ?
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:46 am
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:38 am
People from EU that are proud to talk about voting, i wish you realize you chance you have :
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2022/03 ... 15-murder/
Nemtsov was once the man many thought would succeed Boris Yeltsin until Vladimir Putin was appointed acting president in December 1999. He became a thorn in the Kremlin’s side over the subsequent decade. He advocated international sanctions against Russia’s political leadership. He opposed the annexation of Crimea and demanded an independent investigation into the downing of Malaysian flight MH17 over eastern Ukraine.

In the years immediately preceding his death, Nemtsov was one of Putin’s fiercest critics — and among the most prominent.

For 10 months, the opposition figure was tailed by members of the FSB’s Second Service. These agents stopped following him just one trip prior to Nemtsov’s execution by pistol in Moscow on 27 February 2015.
A smear campaign is an intentional, premeditated effort to undermine an individual's or group's reputation, credibility, and character.
Smears often consist of ad hominem attacks in the form of unverifiable rumors and distortions, half-truths, or even outright lies
Smear campaigns are considered by many to be a low, disingenuous form of discourse; they have been identified as a common weapon of psychopaths,borderlines, and narcissists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smear_campaign
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:46 am
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:37 am
2016 Russia reject ICC investigation on what happened in 2008 in Ossetia.
https://www.jurist.org/news/2016/11/rus ... leave-icc/
The Russian Foreign Ministry [official website] released a statement [text] Wednesday expressing the government’s decision to withdraw its signature from the Rome Statute[text], effectively leaving the International Criminal Court (ICC) [official website]. In its statement, the government expressed disdain over the ICC’s current investigation into possible crimes [ICC materials] committed by Russian forces in South Ossetia in 2008. The statement also condemned the ICC for its expenditures and alleged ineffectiveness. Russia first signed the Rome Statute in 2000.
2022 Russia reject ICC investigation on what happened in 2022 in Ukraine.
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Rus ... -0001.html

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Thursday that Russia will not take into account the decision of the International Criminal Court (ICC) ordering the suspension of the special military operation for the defense of Donbass, demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine.

In this regard, he specified that "strict compliance with the decision adopted by the ICC requires the consent and acceptance of the parties involved, Russia and Ukraine", but Moscow denied its participation in the hearings on the matter.

"No, we will not be able to take into account this decision, the international court has such a concept there, the consent of the parties. There can be no consent here, in this case, this is something we cannot take into account," Peskov pointed out.

The official's statement comes after the ICC ruled on Wednesday that Russia must “immediately suspend” the special military operation launched on February 24.
How many times do you think you can use the " USA did it " to justify war crimes ?
I mean the argument is very very weak when you are adressing a EU audience, or the rest of the world, which is much more people, there is very low chance that war crime are deemed acceptable because the USA alledgedly did some.
A smear campaign is an intentional, premeditated effort to undermine an individual's or group's reputation, credibility, and character.
Smears often consist of ad hominem attacks in the form of unverifiable rumors and distortions, half-truths, or even outright lies
Smear campaigns are considered by many to be a low, disingenuous form of discourse; they have been identified as a common weapon of psychopaths,borderlines, and narcissists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smear_campaign
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:47 am
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:37 am
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:13 am
you can't trust anyone in this war
This is said by a person who repeatdly post disinformation on purpose to try and manipulate your opinion :
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:32 am
I will post information related to Ukraine. Maybe she's one-sided.
I try not to take information from official Russian sources.

All your objections: I manipulate opinion. Yes, even if so. I only stir what angered me.
I am not forbidding you to post anything. As long as you only blame me.
The person you can't trust is Djmixxx because he contradict himself regularly :
Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:26 pm
The war will end, but what you wrote will remain..
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:33 am
I didn't support aggression then and I don't support it now. (but it doesn’t matter to you either, since you can’t humanize me, because I’m a bot)
A smear campaign is an intentional, premeditated effort to undermine an individual's or group's reputation, credibility, and character.
Smears often consist of ad hominem attacks in the form of unverifiable rumors and distortions, half-truths, or even outright lies
Smear campaigns are considered by many to be a low, disingenuous form of discourse; they have been identified as a common weapon of psychopaths,borderlines, and narcissists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smear_campaign
Last edited by mmmPI on Tue May 03, 2022 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:33 pm

You said we can choose to believe what is the truth, and i choose to believe you just lied to me.

I choose to believe the president of the russian federation that said he launched a military operation and that was later confirmed by Peskov saying it was a tragedy.

I choose to believe Russia has attempted to invade Ukraine and since early march it's going according to plan, it was just a long term plan.

Also you didn't answer to my question
If you are worried, just replace Ukraine with Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya, and replace Russia with the USA. You are guaranteed a restful sleep.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:41 pm
as a great forum connoisseur, you can easily count the number of your topics with large font, before I had it.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:44 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:41 pm
as a great forum connoisseur, you can easily count the number of your topics with large font, before I had it.
I only remember you because it's the fist time i saw someone posting 100% of his post in this particular thread with many including nazi pictures and others being copy paste of a whole paragraph with the max size font

There's not much more one can do to physically represent an attempt at yelling as loud as possible on this forum.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

ptx0 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:16 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:14 pm
No one can know the reality, remember, there is propaganda everywhere and it is impossible to know the reality
oh, but didn't you hear? even when observing things with your own eyes, you have been tainted by prior brainwashing to take it in the wrong context! so even when observing reality, we are never certain. this is the Soviet Uncertainty Principle.
You are correct, this text which i wrote trying to sum up my visual observation on different media and own analysis is tainted by my general westerness and you shouldn't trust mmmPI as it's just a random person on a game forum, you can try taking some pieces of the text and putting them on google, you will notice it's original content, you can try to fact check the things that are mentionned , you would find articles that's because i read a lot of articles and i incorporated some factual elements mentionned by at least 3 independant sources that's a thing i like to do for fun, you shouldn't be certain, you should always verify i can do mistakes. Maybe the war is actually taking place in another country, in another epoca, between other people, and in fact maybe there is no war, such mistakes can occur sometimes. thank you for reminding me the absence of disclaimer that i'm just a random person on the internet that do factory things usually and give my opinion very often for free, and for everyone :)
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:48 am
There are several reason explainings why the factuals datas are less numerous than in the earlier days of the conflict, military both sides adapted to the profusion of the news to avoid being targeted after their exposure, that is on tactical level, and the communication strategy of the aggressing party has changed similarly to their forces on the ground moved away from Kiyv.


Examples are mostly the Russian invading forces that were very spread out in an attempt to reach Kiev through several routes from northern Belarus and north east. The famous and humiliating 60 miles convoy seen in the early days. Got stuck because of the fierce Ukrainian resistance and their quick bridge destruction, then got filmed and exposed , this was reported as a show of comitment by putin's army ,to try and scare the defending Ukraine, and at the same time utilized by Ukrainians to aim their shot with artillery and plan ambush as well as monitoring the ennemy troop position and exposing the existence of the war, at a time when it was still believed by the aggressing side that it could yield a quick win.

There are also cases where Ukrainian soldiers took themselves in selfie before an ambush that got countered because of such selfie. As the war unfolded, and it became no longer possible to deny its existence, so less valuable to film those, Ukrainian soldiers started to publish their videos with delay of some days. Russian soldiers are forbidden to take their smartphone, only special military communication is allowed, journalist that follow soldier and document from their side (openly or not), and a group of Chechen were active.

Then the troops of Russia north of Kiev suffered big losses against Ukrainian army resistance, Chechens groops and some of the best Russian troops like the paratroopers that took Ostomel airport for one day before it was retaken by Ukraine suffered heavy casualties. This lead to less videos from one side, those troops were withdrawn or there would have been surrounded leading to according to estimate around 10 000 to 30 000 prisonners.

During this period there was also fighting in other areas that also involved Ukrainian people that are not part of the army, volunteer, partisan, civilians that didn't want their field ruined or their shop looted, and so on those were documented in videos, this was possible because Russian troops were trying to reach Kiyv through Ukraine in the north east, while in the dombas region, the Ukrainian army prevented any troop advance to have contact with civilians that would produce the images.

From the moment where Russian troops where withdrawn from north and north east diverted away from kiyv and repositionned in the dombas region, the images of civilians became less numerous, the russian occupied city of Kherson saw its protester shot with real bullets, the images of Butcha and Borodianka and Mariupol and other places that i can't properly write became known to civilians, and the battlefront became more static and localized. A situation where the attacking side can't deny it is facing resistance, or that there is a war, or claim it's a liberating a country.

Now the bridges and rail infrastructure of Ukraine are targeted by Russia in an attempt to prevent aid coming from the west to reach the front in the east. There is no more person who believe that "russia doesn't target civilians" or that " it takes long because russian troop try to not destroy things only to remove the nazi" in Ukraine, there are more than 10 000 000 individual that left their home, either to another country or internally displaced mostly woman, old people and very young people. Less people be filming russian troop in their village for fear of being shot right away civilian or not.

A new russian general was appointed to lead the war, he seem to have been appointed to make territorial gain no matter the cost ( if you can't take a city raze it), and not caring about the political justification of the means used ( if you raze a city you can't claim it is liberated ). The political justification of liberation of a country lead to invading troops being totally surrounded by hostile population while being unaware of its hostility due to propaganda, leading to stories like soldiers getting poisonned because they trusted the people they were invading to feed them. This was a thing from the early days of the conflict, now the distances between hostile party are bigger because the aggressing one is more desperate and shoot more often at everything.

This can explain why rationnal people that have less factual informations don't keep posting "new fact", true information is more scarce. The situation on the battleground seem to be a stalemate with no civilians willing to witness it from too close, and few military willing to tell where there are and what they do, since they been doing so for a while and expect to be doing so for a while, that would be giving away your position.

That doesn't prevent trolls to do cheap copy paste though :)

User avatar
ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1386
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:16 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:42 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:33 pm

You said we can choose to believe what is the truth, and i choose to believe you just lied to me.

I choose to believe the president of the russian federation that said he launched a military operation and that was later confirmed by Peskov saying it was a tragedy.

I choose to believe Russia has attempted to invade Ukraine and since early march it's going according to plan, it was just a long term plan.

Also you didn't answer to my question
If you are worried, just replace Ukraine with Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya, and replace Russia with the USA. You are guaranteed a restful sleep.
you forgot Syria, probably because that's Russia's handiwork

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1250
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:01 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:15 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 2:57 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 2:44 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:05 am
This is the wrong place for that. You should be reading news outlets (multiple to be sure you’re not getting biased reporting) and maybe even other sites/forums that are designed specifically for these types of discussions. But not here on a game forum.
The whole world is divided into two camps. Those who support Ukraine and those who support Russia. Media in Ukraine and Russia are now on the same level of freedom. And all other media get their current information from these two sources. Only the author's investigations of individual journalists can differ in adequacy. But they do not write about current events, but only analyze what happened some time ago.

The only way to understand what's going on is to read news from both sides, not multiple sources from one side.

But this news can be emotionally unpleasant and difficult for some to read, they choose one side as the truth and close themselves from other sources.

People write about what they care about, no one forces you to read this topic (except for your curiosity)
Again, you miss the point. Should I make the text larger?
This is a game forum. Not a news/political forum. This is the wrong place to discuss and stay up to date on anything outside of the game Factorio.
Can you get even bigger size? And at the same time look on the Internet for the difference between a forum and a forum topic. If you don't want to, don't read. There are many other threads on this forum.

It is need to add a message before opening the topic. Reading this topic can lead to psychosis, as the content here does not correspond to Ukrainian propaganda.
Emphasis mine.

Forum topics should follow the intent and purpose of the forum, otherwise they are off-topic. Now, obviously, the owners of the forum (devs) have the right to post whatever topic they want, but this topic was not originally about the merits of the war or taking sides.

hackamod
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by hackamod »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:56 am
I've been reading the whole thread since the beginning that is the 02 of MARCH 2022, keep the date in mind and look at this :
I watched this forum for months before I registered and started posting. Finding a subject you care about enough to register and post does not automatically make you a troll.
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:05 am
This is the wrong place for that. You should be reading news outlets (multiple to be sure you’re not getting biased reporting) and maybe even other sites/forums that are designed specifically for these types of discussions. But not here on a game forum.
You discredit the value of your own posts by suggesting people who post on a game forum can not be trusted, as you post in a game forum.
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 2:44 pm
The whole world is divided into two camps.
I could suggest other camps.
A camp full of people who do not know enough to pick a side.
A camp full of people who do not care one way or the other.
A camp full of people who are so disconnected that they have not even heard about conflict yet.
Just because a group is not currently within your perspective does not mean they do not exist.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 737
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:42 pm
If you are worried, just replace Ukraine with Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya, and replace Russia with the USA. You are guaranteed a restful sleep.
Why did russia never opposed "Iraq, Afghanistan" when it happened. She had veto in UN no? So why bring it up now? Higher oil price = more putin crew can steal.
Might as well bring up some medieval wars as well.
And what has US to do with Libya, isnt russia the one started it with "friends", again for "oil price"?

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1250
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:01 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by FuryoftheStars »

hackamod wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:46 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:56 am
I've been reading the whole thread since the beginning that is the 02 of MARCH 2022, keep the date in mind and look at this :
I watched this forum for months before I registered and started posting. Finding a subject you care about enough to register and post does not automatically make you a troll.
No, but posting hundreds of posts over multiple months solely to that topic, which isn't even about the game that the forums are for?

hackamod wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:46 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:05 am
This is the wrong place for that. You should be reading news outlets (multiple to be sure you’re not getting biased reporting) and maybe even other sites/forums that are designed specifically for these types of discussions. But not here on a game forum.
You discredit the value of your own posts by suggesting people who post on a game forum can not be trusted, as you post in a game forum.
Edit: This isn't exactly what I'm saying either. But sure, I'm no expert on the subject, either, and whatever I say certainly shouldn't be taken as fact.
Look, if you don't understand why this is the wrong location/medium for discussing this topic, I don't know how to explain it any better at this time. Sorry.

hackamod
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by hackamod »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:59 pm
No, but posting hundreds of posts over multiple months solely to that topic, which isn't even about the game that the forums are for?
This may be the only topic of interest, or of enough interest to cause the fingers to move around the keyboard with some effort. I am not saying someone is or is not a troll... (exept that of coruse I AM THE TROLL)... I am just saying the facts you have pointed out do not necessarily equate to troll.
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:59 pm
I didn't say anything about trust.
...and I did not say you did. I said you suggested it, because that is the message your text gave me. If I have misunderstood, then perhaps you can clarify the meaning. What underlying reason is it that a game forum is lesser than a news forum?
What do you mean by this then.... since you seen necessary to say it not once but twice, and with header text the second time:
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:05 am
This is the wrong place for that. You should be reading news outlets (multiple to be sure you’re not getting biased reporting) and maybe even other sites/forums that are designed specifically for these types of discussions. But not here on a game forum.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1250
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:01 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by FuryoftheStars »

hackamod wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:15 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:59 pm
No, but posting hundreds of posts over multiple months solely to that topic, which isn't even about the game that the forums are for?
This may be the only topic of interest, or of enough interest to cause the fingers to move around the keyboard with some effort. I am not saying someone is or is not a troll... (exept that of coruse I AM THE TROLL)... I am just saying the facts you have pointed out do not necessarily equate to troll.
In and of itself, no, but it contributes heavily, especially when taken into consideration with everything else mmmPi has highlighted multiple times about djmixxx specifically. I have no desire to repeat it all.

hackamod wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:15 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:59 pm
I didn't say anything about trust.
...and I did not say you did. I said you suggested it, because that is the message your text gave me. If I have misunderstood, then perhaps you can clarify the meaning. What underlying reason is it that a game forum is lesser than a news forum?
What do you mean by this then.... since you seen necessary to say it not once but twice, and with header text the second time:
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:05 am
This is the wrong place for that. You should be reading news outlets (multiple to be sure you’re not getting biased reporting) and maybe even other sites/forums that are designed specifically for these types of discussions. But not here on a game forum.
Please see my edit from above. Maybe someone else will have a better idea of the words to use to convey why discussing politics/merits of a war in a forum that's not about that subject is the wrong place to do it.
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:59 pm
Edit: This isn't exactly what I'm saying either. But sure, I'm no expert on the subject, either, and whatever I say certainly shouldn't be taken as fact.
Look, if you don't understand why this is the wrong location/medium for discussing this topic, I don't know how to explain it any better at this time. Sorry.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

hackamod wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:46 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:56 am
I've been reading the whole thread since the beginning that is the 02 of MARCH 2022, keep the date in mind and look at this :
I watched this forum for months before I registered and started posting. Finding a subject you care about enough to register and post does not automatically make you a troll.
Although i have concluded several time already that djmix is a troll it is not in the quote you did because the one you quoted isn't containing enough information to assert he is a troll, just that on average it was 15 post per day at first, now only 10 per day on average so less than that if we consider recent figures but still 100% on this topic always pushing his opinion which is exactly word to word the narrative of the kremlin, including contradicting statement that are meant to target different public, there are couple dozen example earlier on in the thread where djmix discredit himself by having such contradicting statement on example being quoted earlier in this page when for example he claims there is no war in Ukraine, but also that it's to protect the citizen of dombas, and that later on the same subject say that all war are waged for ressources and influence. ( see the last of the 3 quote in the previous post illustrating his use of the max size font ).

Other time examples include what i think is called "pretense" when you pretend something, build an argument, and then get contradiction on your argument, so you switch you initial pretending and argue again, get contracdiction, and start pretending the first thing again. The idea in this is having a pretext to post propaganda, not really convincing people individually, but giving yourself a reason to post over and over the same argument never trying to listen anything or build a discussion, always coming back to the same narratives.

Feel free to explore the ealier pages from 10 to 35 or so if you want to read the things that ended up convincing me that djmix is a troll. This include however post that djmix removed since then, that were removed and replaced by [wrong post] by himself. And some part of the discussion were similarly heavily edited by the poster afterward.

I'm not the only one poiting this out, it has been done at least 8 different times from memory, i'm just pointing it as he asked for himself, that we should blame only him, and there is no reason to blame someone else really. ( see the last of the 3 quote in the previous post illustrating his use of the max size font ).

If you open a free space of expression and someone start yelling lies that are an attempt at justifying a war that kill thousands and have terrible consequences on the whole world, you can legitimatly expect people to call out the lies, especially when they always come from the same individual.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:05 pm
hackamod wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:15 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:59 pm
I didn't say anything about trust.
...and I did not say you did. I said you suggested it, because that is the message your text gave me. If I have misunderstood, then perhaps you can clarify the meaning. What underlying reason is it that a game forum is lesser than a news forum?
What do you mean by this then.... since you seen necessary to say it not once but twice, and with header text the second time:
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:05 am
This is the wrong place for that. You should be reading news outlets (multiple to be sure you’re not getting biased reporting) and maybe even other sites/forums that are designed specifically for these types of discussions. But not here on a game forum.
Please see my edit from above. Maybe someone else will have a better idea of the words to use to convey why discussing politics/merits of a war in a forum that's not about that subject is the wrong place to do it.
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:59 pm
Edit: This isn't exactly what I'm saying either. But sure, I'm no expert on the subject, either, and whatever I say certainly shouldn't be taken as fact.
Look, if you don't understand why this is the wrong location/medium for discussing this topic, I don't know how to explain it any better at this time. Sorry.

Title of thread choosen by the developers : "We support Ukraine".

Content posted by djmix 500+ times : copy paste from russian media, or telegram pro-war account, insulting Ukraine, or something that are even more unrelated, such as discussion on previous war from other countries happening 20 years ago, while aggressivly copy pasting about smear campaign when one person mention other war from same Russian federation in Ossetia or Georgia or Chechnya.

Question asked several time : why do you keep posting those craps that are the opposite of the title ?

Different contradicting answers, at the same time contradicting with each others, and contradicting in themselves such as when mentionning trying to post not from russian state media, and then posting from russian state media while there is no reason in the first place to even post news article in a thread like that, especially when the person who post doesn't read what the other person post using ridiculous pretext such as there is too much english when the text is in russian.

What would be your reason hackamod to post news article you can't verify yourself when at the same time claiming it's impossible to know the truth unless you verify yourself similar to what djmix has done ? could you explain in a rationnal way what do you think the person is doing if not trolling ?

I agree with Furyofstar that this place is definitly not the best to get informed on what is happening in Ukraine as this is a video game forum thread about the support from video game developper to a country and a people being attacked in a war. It's unlikely you will have valuable information here, and if there is it must have been somewhere else before. And if not then the forum itself is not appropriate to allow authentification of information.

It doesn't mean that djmixx lies are welcome either, people are dying, suffering, freezing, fearing for their family and loved one, taking so much time to insult them is vile, it's irritating and an insult to comon sense and humanity. Such poison is banned from air in Europe, but not everyone agree with the decision of censorship against bullshit, some people think it's better to expose the bullshit with argument, such people opened this thread and i guess similar-minded person are keeping it away from becoming just a copy paste area for one single war-apologist self declared troll.

hackamod
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by hackamod »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 11:12 pm
I agree with Furyofstar that this place is definitly not the best to get informed on what is happening in Ukraine as this is a video game forum thread about the support from video game developper to a country and a people being attacked in a war. It's unlikely you will have valuable information here, and if there is it must have been somewhere else before. And if not then the forum itself is not appropriate to allow authentification of information.
As an American I can ALWAYS rust the news. :roll:
I feel the chances of seeing honest feelings of people on a game forum without the filtering of media or government is much greater...my feelings on that topic.

I am not saying this person is not a troll... I am simply saying, you need not point that part out. Just make the facts clear, point out contradictions in posts, and skip the troll troll troll troll troll troll troll ... see it gets old reading troll over and over

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

hackamod wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:46 pm
I could suggest other camps.
A camp full of people who do not know enough to pick a side.
A camp full of people who do not care one way or the other.
A camp full of people who are so disconnected that they have not even heard about conflict yet.
Just because a group is not currently within your perspective does not mean they do not exist.
Thanks for the info. You're right. My message is probably related specifically to my country (we have almost everyone in one of the two groups) Of course the situation in other countries is different.
Last edited by Djmixxx on Wed May 04, 2022 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Post Reply

Return to “News”