We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:01 pm
enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:30 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:22 pm
enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:16 pm
russia rocket supply is dwindling, they started using anti-ship rockets to hit civilian objects in Ukraine, Karl.
https://twitter.com/MotolkoHelp/status/ ... 3375937542
This one amazing piece of tech simply failled to launch and fell in belarus territory, Karl.
This is good news for Ukraine. Third time Russia has run out of missiles. How do I understand these missiles do not explode on land?
Thank you for your support.
Dont remember anyone competent saying that missiles ended, certainly not me haha.
Russia almost runs out of Caliber missiles, it hits Ukraine with Iskander missiles and aircraft
Russia has almost run out of Caliber missiles, they hit with less accurate Iskander systems. This was stated at a briefing by Advisor to the Head of the President's Office Alexei Arestovich.

"The enemy almost never uses Kalibr-type missiles, because he simply ran out of them. There is a small reserve left," he said.
I told you already if you don't mention the date it doesn't make sense

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:17 pm
This happens after removing all sanctions. An interesting coincidence.
Britain's Karim Khan, chief prosecutor for the International Criminal Court (ICC), on September 28 said that the court in The Hague would not investigate alleged crimes by US military and collaborating local residents in Afghanistan drew criticism from human rights activists.
Why don't we look at the full scoop there, huh?
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 021-09-27/
Prosecutors had previously also looked into suspected crimes by U.S. forces and Afghan government troops. But Karim Khan, six months into his nine-year tenure, said they would now "deprioritise" that element due to lack of resources, and instead focus on "the scale and nature of crimes within the jurisdiction of the court".

[...]

The ICC had already spent 15 years looking into war crimes allegations in Afghanistan before opening a full investigation last year.

But that probe was put on hold by the Afghan government, which said it was investigating the crimes itself. The Hague-based ICC is a court of last resort, intervening only when a member country is unable or unwilling to prosecute war crimes, crimes against humanity or genocide.

Khan said the fall of the internationally recognised Afghan government and its replacement by the Taliban represented a "significant change of circumstances".

"After reviewing matters carefully, I have reached the conclusion that, at this time, there is no longer the prospect of genuine and effective domestic investigations ... within Afghanistan," his statement said.

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:42 pm
I do not condone Russia's actions. But impunity in one country breeds a sense of impunity in another country. If the whole planet showed its attitude to any aggression of any country, Russia would have thought before the attack. But now he has an example of US impunity.
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:57 pm
cool. What sanctions against the US were introduced? Which countries have closed their borders to US residents? There was something other than "you're bad, you can't do that" ?
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:09 pm
The United States invaded Iraq without consequences. Russia decided to try too.
All I can hear is "but they did it!"
That's not an excuse, so why do you keep bringing it up and waving it around?
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:59 pm
https://youtu.be/FtfaGgpOOh
Who?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:01 pm
enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:30 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:22 pm
enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:16 pm
russia rocket supply is dwindling, they started using anti-ship rockets to hit civilian objects in Ukraine, Karl.
https://twitter.com/MotolkoHelp/status/ ... 3375937542
This one amazing piece of tech simply failled to launch and fell in belarus territory, Karl.
This is good news for Ukraine. Third time Russia has run out of missiles. How do I understand these missiles do not explode on land?
Thank you for your support.
Dont remember anyone competent saying that missiles ended, certainly not me haha.
Russia almost runs out of Caliber missiles, it hits Ukraine with Iskander missiles and aircraft
Russia has almost run out of Caliber missiles, they hit with less accurate Iskander systems. This was stated at a briefing by Advisor to the Head of the President's Office Alexei Arestovich.

"The enemy almost never uses Kalibr-type missiles, because he simply ran out of them. There is a small reserve left," he said.
Seems true considering they started using anti-ship missiles ahahah.
Note he didnt say russia ran out of missiles, just Calliber.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:04 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:59 pm
https://youtu.be/FtfaGgpOOh
Who?
I have looked at the other video of the newly created youtube channel with 5 subscribers that started to publish content only 9 days ago but couldn't find answer.

Seem like what people do in those places : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_farm

Like this one : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote:

Why don't we look at the full scoop there, huh?
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 021-09-27/
But the United States is not a party to the ICC, and imposed sanctions against the office of the prosecutor for investigating the role of U.S. forces. Shifting the focus of the probe could help mend the court's relationship with Washington.
as they say: a good reason was found in time to establish relations with the United States. Thanks, interesting article.
FuryoftheStars wrote:
So it's time for you to get your hearing checked.
full phrase: "but they did it and European governments didn't punish them". and many questions why they did not punish the US.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:21 pm
full phrase: "but they did it and European governments didn't punish them". and many questions why they did not punish the US.
that is only 1 question

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
"but they did it and European governments didn't punish them". and many questions why they did not punish the US.
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:32 am
I will post information related to Ukraine. Maybe she's one-sided.
I try not to take information from official Russian sources.

All your objections: I manipulate opinion. Yes, even if so. I only stir what angered me.
I am not forbidding you to post anything. As long as you only blame me.
I noticed djmixx ask a lot of question but doesn't answer question when it is about his own contradiction, this is not the first time he does that , why do you always answer a question by another question ? Why do you say i am always answering a question with another question ?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

I mean comon that's the stupidest argument, the real victim of this war are the Ukrainian people, what is their responsability in NATO's was in Afghanistan ?

NONE

Why do Djmixxx keep talking about it ?

Because that's the narrative of the kremlin, pretend Russia isn't responsible, one time it's the USA that is to blame another time NATO another time the EU another time the Ukrainian themselves, and go in circle around those.

And even if you are not self centered like djmixx, you'd realize the other victims of this war are all the people that will have trouble buying food, those are not in EU, and what is their responsability in the previous NATO war ?

NONE

Other victim of this war are pacifist in russia, and what is their responsability in the action of USA or EU ?

NONE

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

If you cant steal it, mine it. - russian retreat 101.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
FuryoftheStars wrote:
So it's time for you to get your hearing checked.
Again: That's not an excuse, so why do you keep bringing it up and waving it around?

This thread is about the current war in Ukraine from Russia's aggressions, and technically speaking, specifically about humanitarian support to Ukraine.

So why are you bringing up past events and how "they did it"? The only reasons I can think of are justification or deflection.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:44 pm

Again: That's not an excuse, so why do you keep bringing it up and waving it around?

This thread is about the current war in Ukraine from Russia's aggressions, and technically speaking, specifically about humanitarian support to Ukraine.

So why are you bringing up past events and how "they did it"? The only reasons I can think of are justification or deflection.
The conversation led to this topic.

and now on topic:
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/a ... ctim-of-a/
Taras Logginov, who heads the emergency response division of the Ukrainian Red Cross, said the outcry has hurt the local charity, which is completely separate from the ICRC. “After all the negative coverage of the Red Cross, from Facebook, from the government, it’s just backfired on our organization,” he said in an interview in Kyiv Wednesday. His group is already in desperate need of supplies and protective equipment for volunteers, he said, and the controversy has left many questioning the integrity of the Red Cross in general.
Is it better for Ukraine that the dead remain in Ukraine than the living leave for Russia?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:43 pm
If you cant steal it, mine it. - russian retreat 101.
you can't trust anyone in this war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUECYpvV6lY

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:05 am
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:44 pm

The conversation led to this topic.

and now on topic:
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/a ... ctim-of-a/
Taras Logginov, who heads the emergency response division of the Ukrainian Red Cross, said the outcry has hurt the local charity, which is completely separate from the ICRC. “After all the negative coverage of the Red Cross, from Facebook, from the government, it’s just backfired on our organization,” he said in an interview in Kyiv Wednesday. His group is already in desperate need of supplies and protective equipment for volunteers, he said, and the controversy has left many questioning the integrity of the Red Cross in general.
Is it better for Ukraine that the dead remain in Ukraine than the living leave for Russia?
This is a gross lie by djmixxx
Here is the post where he decided on its own, for no reason, not related with the conversation AT ALL, to talk about afghanistan and the USA :
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:00 pm
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/04/biden-c ... raine.html

What an interesting statement from a country , which has issued itself a badge of the world policeman and spits on all laws.

Re: Impunity for war crimes in Afghanistan: Threats & reprisal by the US against the International Criminal Court and its Prosecutor

https://www.lrwc.org/european-union-ens ... nal-court/
You can of course click the litte arrow to go see where it was written, it's just couple pages previous, you would realize that
NO the conversation didn't lead there djmixxx decided to bring the topic over and over in the conversation by aggressively copy pasting link to try an shift the focus of the dicussion away from the responsability of the russian federation invasion attempt.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:13 am
This is said by a person who repeatdly post disinformation on purpose to try and manipulate your opinion :
Djmixxx wrote:

All your objections: I manipulate opinion. Yes, even if so. I only stir what angered me.
The person you can't trust is Djmixxx because he contradict himself regularly :
Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:26 pm
The war will end, but what you wrote will remain..
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:33 am
I didn't support aggression then and I don't support it now. (but it doesn’t matter to you either, since you can’t humanize me, because I’m a bot)

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

2016 Russia reject ICC investigation on what happened in 2008 in Ossetia.
https://www.jurist.org/news/2016/11/rus ... leave-icc/
The Russian Foreign Ministry [official website] released a statement [text] Wednesday expressing the government’s decision to withdraw its signature from the Rome Statute[text], effectively leaving the International Criminal Court (ICC) [official website]. In its statement, the government expressed disdain over the ICC’s current investigation into possible crimes [ICC materials] committed by Russian forces in South Ossetia in 2008. The statement also condemned the ICC for its expenditures and alleged ineffectiveness. Russia first signed the Rome Statute in 2000.
2022 Russia reject ICC investigation on what happened in 2022 in Ukraine.
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Rus ... -0001.html

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Thursday that Russia will not take into account the decision of the International Criminal Court (ICC) ordering the suspension of the special military operation for the defense of Donbass, demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine.

In this regard, he specified that "strict compliance with the decision adopted by the ICC requires the consent and acceptance of the parties involved, Russia and Ukraine", but Moscow denied its participation in the hearings on the matter.

"No, we will not be able to take into account this decision, the international court has such a concept there, the consent of the parties. There can be no consent here, in this case, this is something we cannot take into account," Peskov pointed out.

The official's statement comes after the ICC ruled on Wednesday that Russia must “immediately suspend” the special military operation launched on February 24.
How many times do you think you can use the " USA did it " to justify war crimes ?
I mean the argument is very very weak when you are adressing a EU audience, or the rest of the world, which is much more people, there is very low chance that war crime are deemed acceptable because the USA alledgedly did some.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

People from EU that are proud to talk about voting, i wish you realize you chance you have :
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2022/03 ... 15-murder/
Nemtsov was once the man many thought would succeed Boris Yeltsin until Vladimir Putin was appointed acting president in December 1999. He became a thorn in the Kremlin’s side over the subsequent decade. He advocated international sanctions against Russia’s political leadership. He opposed the annexation of Crimea and demanded an independent investigation into the downing of Malaysian flight MH17 over eastern Ukraine.

In the years immediately preceding his death, Nemtsov was one of Putin’s fiercest critics — and among the most prominent.

For 10 months, the opposition figure was tailed by members of the FSB’s Second Service. These agents stopped following him just one trip prior to Nemtsov’s execution by pistol in Moscow on 27 February 2015.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:38 am
People from EU that are proud to talk about voting, i wish you realize you chance you have :
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2022/03 ... 15-murder/
Nemtsov was once the man many thought would succeed Boris Yeltsin until Vladimir Putin was appointed acting president in December 1999. He became a thorn in the Kremlin’s side over the subsequent decade. He advocated international sanctions against Russia’s political leadership. He opposed the annexation of Crimea and demanded an independent investigation into the downing of Malaysian flight MH17 over eastern Ukraine.

In the years immediately preceding his death, Nemtsov was one of Putin’s fiercest critics — and among the most prominent.

For 10 months, the opposition figure was tailed by members of the FSB’s Second Service. These agents stopped following him just one trip prior to Nemtsov’s execution by pistol in Moscow on 27 February 2015.
A smear campaign is an intentional, premeditated effort to undermine an individual's or group's reputation, credibility, and character.
Smears often consist of ad hominem attacks in the form of unverifiable rumors and distortions, half-truths, or even outright lies
Smear campaigns are considered by many to be a low, disingenuous form of discourse; they have been identified as a common weapon of psychopaths,borderlines, and narcissists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smear_campaign

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:37 am
2016 Russia reject ICC investigation on what happened in 2008 in Ossetia.
https://www.jurist.org/news/2016/11/rus ... leave-icc/
The Russian Foreign Ministry [official website] released a statement [text] Wednesday expressing the government’s decision to withdraw its signature from the Rome Statute[text], effectively leaving the International Criminal Court (ICC) [official website]. In its statement, the government expressed disdain over the ICC’s current investigation into possible crimes [ICC materials] committed by Russian forces in South Ossetia in 2008. The statement also condemned the ICC for its expenditures and alleged ineffectiveness. Russia first signed the Rome Statute in 2000.
2022 Russia reject ICC investigation on what happened in 2022 in Ukraine.
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Rus ... -0001.html

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Thursday that Russia will not take into account the decision of the International Criminal Court (ICC) ordering the suspension of the special military operation for the defense of Donbass, demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine.

In this regard, he specified that "strict compliance with the decision adopted by the ICC requires the consent and acceptance of the parties involved, Russia and Ukraine", but Moscow denied its participation in the hearings on the matter.

"No, we will not be able to take into account this decision, the international court has such a concept there, the consent of the parties. There can be no consent here, in this case, this is something we cannot take into account," Peskov pointed out.

The official's statement comes after the ICC ruled on Wednesday that Russia must “immediately suspend” the special military operation launched on February 24.
How many times do you think you can use the " USA did it " to justify war crimes ?
I mean the argument is very very weak when you are adressing a EU audience, or the rest of the world, which is much more people, there is very low chance that war crime are deemed acceptable because the USA alledgedly did some.
A smear campaign is an intentional, premeditated effort to undermine an individual's or group's reputation, credibility, and character.
Smears often consist of ad hominem attacks in the form of unverifiable rumors and distortions, half-truths, or even outright lies
Smear campaigns are considered by many to be a low, disingenuous form of discourse; they have been identified as a common weapon of psychopaths,borderlines, and narcissists.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:37 am
Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:13 am
This is said by a person who repeatdly post disinformation on purpose to try and manipulate your opinion :
Djmixxx wrote:

The person you can't trust is Djmixxx because he contradict himself regularly :
Djmixxx wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:26 pm
The war will end, but what you wrote will remain..
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:33 am
I didn't support aggression then and I don't support it now. (but it doesn’t matter to you either, since you can’t humanize me, because I’m a bot)

Return to “News”