We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Vintors wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:43 am
Unlike the United States and Ukraine, opposition media are closed by law. Don't believe the "Western propaganda".
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/ ... %D0%B5.pdf

I'm not quite sure the translation is correct, that look like a demand from Roskomnadzor to remove wikipedia page ?

https://cpj.org/2022/03/censor-yourself ... in-droves/

Is that western propaganda ? Foreign agents of subversion ?
enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:39 am
I actually believe russian polls just because how brainwashed everyone is.
No doubt there is support for Putin, as i wrote in my first post, in this tragedy millions of people are being convinced in a way or an other that a great war would solve the worlds problem, millions of people have been brainwashed against each other

but you can also read polls from aides of jailed opposition leader navalny, that shows a tendency against the war. People never advertise the opinion polls that goes against them. And when you do an opinion poll you could be tempted to please the client that wants to advertise the result.

It doesn't change the fact that the war is a tragedy and supporting the people who are fleeing their invaded country is common sense, i have hard time understanding the reason that could motivate someone to try and shift the blame on them.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:51 pm
So wait, you're seriously going to try and compare the purposeful bombing of a hospital by Russian troops to an Ukrainian missile that was intercepted and shot-down, whose subsequent debris hit and killed unintended targets?

Do you want to say that a warhead with a cluster munitions just flew by on its own business? It is ok.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:58 am
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:51 pm
So wait, you're seriously going to try and compare the purposeful bombing of a hospital by Russian troops to an Ukrainian missile that was intercepted and shot-down, whose subsequent debris hit and killed unintended targets?

Do you want to say that a warhead with a cluster munitions just flew by on its own business? It is ok.
You can ask the question this way, but it's no coherent with you complaining someone tries to twist your word which you already did a few time.
Instead of argumenting as the other person did , you reply with a cheap and low effort comment as you usually do.

Vintors
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:49 am
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Vintors »

By the way, has Ukraine declared war on Russia?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

This collage is no excuse for a Russian invasion. It is intended for those who say that there is no problem with Nazism in Ukraine and the objectivity of the Western press

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ukraine-c ... ms-leader/
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/u ... -headline/
https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/far ... -1.5631304
https://m.dw.com/en/new-glory-to-ukrain ... a-45215538
Attachments
photo_2022-03-15_13-04-51.jpg
photo_2022-03-15_13-04-51.jpg (221.99 KiB) Viewed 668 times
Last edited by Djmixxx on Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

Vintors wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:06 am
By the way, has Ukraine declared war on Russia?
You should have read the thread from the beginning. Much has already been discussed.
As for the war or special operation, even such an old Russian bot like me, says that it doesn’t matter how you call it, it’s important how you feel it.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:10 am
This collage is no excuse for a Russian invasion. It is intended for those who say that there is no problem with Nazism in Ukraine.

Do you have a citation of a person that says "there is no problem in Nazism" for your straw-man argument ?

You have changed your view when you used to say western propaganda is lie and hiding the truth and now you show example of western propaganda going your way so it makes it immedialy valid without any question that you just change your opinion on western media.


That is still pushing a narrative "alledgdly" to counter an argument without refering to anyone in particular, because no-one did deny the existence of neo-nazi group in Ukraine, therefore no-one would think your argument is adressed to him and no-one would contest it. That's how a straw-man argument work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
A straw man (sometimes written as strawman) is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the real subject of the argument was not addressed or refuted, but instead replaced with a false one.[1] A common form of setting up such a straw man is by use of the notorious formula "so what you're saying is ..... ?", converting the argument to be challenged into an obviously absurd distortion. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

tuhe
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by tuhe »

Vintors wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:43 am
I apologize for my English, not my native language.
I was born in the USSR, if anyone present at the forum knows that there was once such a country. I try not to watch the news so as not to get upset.
2. If, in my favorite game, there was no news in support of Ukraine, I would not have paid attention to it.
I am a little confused. You pay attention to the war, but not through news? Where do you get your information from? Twitter?
Vintors wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:43 am
3. Judging by the comments, people do not understand the reasons for the "war" between Russia and Ukraine at all. It will not work to explain to a non-Russian.
Okay. So what you are telling us is that Russians have good and rational reasons for bombing a country to bits that you understand and which makes sense to you. However, the rest of us, by virtue of lacking some ineffable Russian quality that you possess, are not able to understand these good and rational reasons, and so it does not make sense for you to try and explain them?

One question: Suppose a Nazi during WW2 told you that, well, he had excellent reasons to push back the Bolshevik horde and establish a bit of Lebensraum, but your lack of Germanic spirit made you unable to understand them. In your estimation, how many metric tons of bullshit would that explanation correspond to?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:13 am
Vintors wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:06 am
By the way, has Ukraine declared war on Russia?
You should have read the thread from the beginning. Much has already been discussed.
As for the war or special operation, even such an old Russian bot like me, says that it doesn’t matter how you call it, it’s important how you feel it.
tuhe wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:16 am
People like Djmixxx can repeat it under a pretense of "just asking questions" and "lets consider the alternative views", as happened on this forum.

It takes a few days for the eye-witness accounts to emerge. In this case:
mmmPI wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:30 pm
What if you just ask question and it's considered provocation ?

maybe i'm somewhat idiot and don't understand the answers so if i ask many times "where is the body?", it has no other meaning that " i have not understood the location". But maybe the judge will think i'm repeating the question to cast shadow and damage the reputation of someone or the opposite try to make someone look innocent.

What if i know the talking point you are trying to develop but i'm not falling for it because i know it's on the propaganda list ?


The famous "see it's ukraine who attacked russia" with their famous bioweapon that they are not using despite all their hatred and evil.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:10 am
This collage is no excuse for a Russian invasion. It is intended for those who say that there is no problem with Nazism in Ukraine and the objectivity of the Western press

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ukraine-c ... ms-leader/
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/u ... -headline/
https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/far ... -1.5631304
https://m.dw.com/en/new-glory-to-ukrain ... a-45215538
Funny how all those link dont contain any collage you posted. More fakes?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:21 am
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:10 am
This collage is no excuse for a Russian invasion. It is intended for those who say that there is no problem with Nazism in Ukraine and the objectivity of the Western press

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ukraine-c ... ms-leader/
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/u ... -headline/
https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/far ... -1.5631304
https://m.dw.com/en/new-glory-to-ukrain ... a-45215538
Funny how all those link dont contain any collage you posted. More fakes?
First link is the image in the top left though. They are not all fakes

oh nvm they put a picture under the title that is different. I wonder why they choose this picture instead of the original one.

I wonder if it's not just a few things that are true mixed with other thing that are wrong, to create something that look bad and inflate it out of the proportion to false the represetation of people. This was described in this article https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/the ... 1.10660365

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:24 am
enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:21 am
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:10 am
This collage is no excuse for a Russian invasion. It is intended for those who say that there is no problem with Nazism in Ukraine and the objectivity of the Western press

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ukraine-c ... ms-leader/
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/u ... -headline/
https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/far ... -1.5631304
https://m.dw.com/en/new-glory-to-ukrain ... a-45215538
Funny how all those link dont contain any collage you posted. More fakes?
First link is the image in the top left though. They are not all fakes
It is clearly not that picture and there is nothing nazi related in the article.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism

I wonder if these are 3 different things or the same according to russian military propaganda.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Yes I edited my post after i realized but you had already answered. There only 4 link and so many pictures that it doesn't make any sense anyway. That's the classic thing Djmixx has been doing since its first post, and all his other post that are on this forum are on this particular thread.

When he doesn't have argument, he wait the next day and copy paste pictures
Last edited by mmmPI on Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:29 am
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism

I wonder if these are 3 different things or the same according to russian military propaganda.

1 and 2 is what russia is doing

when another country does 1 or 2, then it's called 3 by russia

unless the country is friendly

which means turning a blind eye on gross mistake instead of talking to your pal that did a blunder so that it doesn't happen again according to new standards

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

I will post information related to Ukraine. Maybe she's one-sided.
I try not to take information from official Russian sources.

All your objections: I manipulate opinion. Yes, even if so. I only stir what angered me.
I am not forbidding you to post anything. As long as you only blame me.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:32 am
I will post information related to Ukraine. Maybe she's one-sided.
I try not to take information from official Russian sources.

All your objections: I manipulate opinion. Yes, even if so. I only stir what angered me.
I am not forbidding you to post anything. As long as you only blame me.
No problem. I am only here to fight fakes and moderate this hellhole :)

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:32 am
I will post negative information related to Ukraine. she's one-sided.
I try to only take information from official Russian sources.

All your objections: I manipulate opinion. Yes, even if so. I only stir what angered me.
I am not forbidding you to post anything. As long as you only blame me.
i have corrected your quotation

I refer once again to my first on this topic i'm not forbidding anyone to post anything, i'm just asking why you keep posting those and you didn't answer till now, you avoided so many times and keep pushing the same thing over and over. Despite people trying to engage with you in a discussion, when you had nothing else to say to continue arguing your point, you kept posting pictures, you said yourself you took from telegram and directly copy pasted it here. This is not information.

You are allowed to post your own opinion, people can contradict them what wrong with that ?

What i blame you for is being dishonnest, you don't try to inform, you only claim you do, there is no informative value in copy pasting pictures that are not associated with the text, and you did it several times like for the picture of weapon in the snow or the flag.

It's cheap copy paste to flood the channel of discussion with selected pictures according to your own agenda for a reason that you claim is angering you.

Why is that you are angry ?

tuhe
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:45 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by tuhe »

Posting random pictures of nazis and right-wingers is not going to impress anyone. Every country in Europe has a version of a nazi movement that uses their symbolism and adopts some of their ideas. Here is one from Russia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_National_Unity

And what do you know, they even have a clever little logo:
Image

and they operated in Donbas:
"In 2014, RNU members joined pro-Russian forces in Ukraine during the War in Donbass[14] under commandment of Pavel Gubarev.[15] In March and May 2014, Alexander Barkashov traveled to Eastern Ukraine and resided in Donetsk.[16] In a leaked audio recording from spring 2014, Barkashov consulted Dmitri Boitsov, the leader of the Russian Orthodox Army.[17] According to Barkahsov's words, his own son fought with a column of pro-Russian fighters against Ukraine.[18]"
Guess what, every country in Europe also has a pro-Islamist movement and all sorts of crap. What is relevant is how much representation these movements have in parliament, and how much popular support they have.
So how about we discuss that instead before we build an argument as to why Belgium should be bombed for being the new califate because of pictures XYZ from google images of Islamists in Belgium?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:41 am
Why is that you are angry ?
Because deep down some part of his brain screams to him that his wrong, but the other dominant part that has been on opioids from all the brainwash for quite some time still wants world to be simplier with nazis in Ukraine, and wants next dose of "fun". Such conflict results in all kinds of emotions.

Post Reply

Return to “News”