Version 1.1.36

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.36

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed belt drag building on the edge of building reach. (97178)
  • Fixed that canceling upgrade of underground belt didn't make the corresponding operation with the (potentially) connected belt on the other side.
  • Fixed making blueprint from underground belt with direction upgrade order.
  • Fixed technology icons of flamethrower and rocketry. (98821)
  • Fixed hang when deleting blueprint/deconstruction/upgrade planner or blueprint book held by an inserter. (98329)
  • Fixed hang when trying to delete blueprint/deconstruction/upgrade planner or blueprint book that was moved to different inventory in the meantime. (98329)
  • Fixed pressing delete key in save/load game menus multiple times would pop-up confirmation dialog multiple times. (98100)
  • Fixed that the close map generator preview button icon was too large. (98545)
  • Fixed that the show/close map generator preview button didn't loose hover after the preview was shown.
  • Fixed that Cut and copy paste tools select trains in the standard selection mode, even when trains are ignored in this mode. (98344)
  • Fixed crash related to wrong identification of non-default values in the mod settings gui. (98903)
  • Fixed that linked custom inputs didn't work for some game controls. (98851)
  • Fixed that the train fuel tab didn't work right for clients in multiplayer. (98377)
  • Fixed a crash when using the prototype explorer GUI after just changing mods. (98736)
  • Fixed rare corner case related to removal of mods and entities in more than 1 electric network. (98576)
  • Fixed item product overload logic when using variable output items. (98833)
  • Fixed crash when starting game without base mod and with --disable-prototype-history. (98968)
  • Fixed a crash when using set_stack in blueprint books. (98967)
  • Fixed a crash when cloning script-disabled beacons. (98960)
  • Fixed a crash when using repeat_count with frame_sequence in animation definition. (98904)
  • Fixed a crash when trying to build a rolling stock between other rolling stocks from a single train. (99054)
  • Fixed ghost entities had reflections on water.
  • Fixed a desync related to processing on_gui_opened event of opening blueprint records in multiplayer games.
  • Fixed a crash when trying to pick a fluid wagon with fluid in clone tool. (99081)
  • Fixed that copying assembling machine recipes didn't update fluidbox temperature filters in some cases. (99111)
  • Fixed that robots could sometimes leave roboports very slowly if they were called to work in the middle of descending into a roboport. (98902)
  • Fixed trains GUI status button tooltip not updating. (99130)
  • Fixed LuaPlayer::build_from_cursor would flip direction when every other building underground belts/pipes. (99074)
  • Fixed Train GUI wait condition bars display with 0 slot cargo wagons. (99075)
  • Fixed in-game EULA showing HTML character sequences. (99123)
Scripting
  • Fixed clearing LuaCustomChartTag.icon by writing nil or empty SignalID.
  • Added LuaPlayer::start_selection and clear_selection.
  • Added freeplay remote interface methods for adjusting the crashsite.
Modding
  • Added overlay layer to the tree variation definitions. (98052)
  • Fixed parameter substitution when used with standard parameter (98175)
  • Removed unused equipment prototype property "ability_icon".
  • Added select_group_row_count, select_slot_row_count, inventory_width, module_inventory_width, tooltip_monitor_edge_border, normalised_achievement_icon_size, tutorial_notice_icon_size and flying_text_ttl to utility constants.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Filter62
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.36

Post by Filter62 »

Well, I'm shocked everytime I look at fixed bugs I didn't even knew existed. XD

Windsinger
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Windsinger »

Filter62 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:13 pm
Well, I'm shocked everytime I look at fixed bugs I didn't even knew existed. XD
Ha! you're not the only one, some i know though. and glad it got fixed! nice one!

quyxkh
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by quyxkh »

Updating with the in-game updater fails with
Update failed: Checking update packages failed: Error opening update package: File /home/quyxkh/libexec/factorio/data/base/tutorials/entity-transfers/locale/vi/entity-transfers.cfg not found
for me.

Silver Werewolf
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Silver Werewolf »

They continue to fix like 100 bugs per update but i never saw a single bug or crash in this game, nothing xD. I guess lucky me? :roll:

Mernom
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mernom »

That probabalistic output block bug was quite annoying for me.
good to see it's gone.

Dev-iL
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Dev-iL »

FactorioBot wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:33 pm
Fixed ghost entities had reflections on water.
Literally unplayable! :o
Leading Hebrew translator of Factorio.

Return to “Releases”