Hello.
I would like a means to define an area with basic modifiers for the purpose of custom scenarios.
For example:
Area Name="Area 1" x=-128 512,y=0 128{
Disable entity x
Disable weapon y
Disable recipe z
}
Which would create a flat rectangular border on map beginning at -128,0 and ending at ...
Search found 588 matches
- Mon Sep 07, 2026 12:06 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Area Definition With Modifiers
- Replies: 0
- Views: 208
- Fri Sep 04, 2026 2:00 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #443 - More Planet Deliveries
- Replies: 177
- Views: 44737
Re: Friday Facts #443 - More Planet Deliveries
Cursed is the only way to roll my friend. Thank you for your work on this!This allows the pump to connect to a fluid wagonno matter how cursed your station design isalways.
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 4:25 pm
- Forum: News
- Topic: Friday Facts #445 - The Biters Bite Back
- Replies: 77
- Views: 21339
Re: Friday Facts #445 - The Biters Bite Back
I liek biterS Lots of dem
Ridiculous amounts of BITERS
They are my playthings
I am sad lonely on Fulgora, Aquillo, and even Vulcanus
I also don't find shooting rocks to be very exciting
Ridiculous amounts of BITERS
They are my playthings
I am sad lonely on Fulgora, Aquillo, and even Vulcanus
I also don't find shooting rocks to be very exciting
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 2:51 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.1.7
- Replies: 305
- Views: 235471
Re: Version 2.1.7
This is quite a lot to take in
[*]Land mines can be connected to the circuit network.
LOL I'm going to enjoy this one
[*]Added "universe" mode of operation to radar circuit connections for transfer of cross-surface signals.
Wait, what? really? It will almost be too easy, but I do like ...
[*]Land mines can be connected to the circuit network.
LOL I'm going to enjoy this one
[*]Added "universe" mode of operation to radar circuit connections for transfer of cross-surface signals.
Wait, what? really? It will almost be too easy, but I do like ...
- Tue Dec 02, 2025 11:29 pm
- Forum: Show your Creations
- Topic: Make your recyclers stack their outputs!
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8568
Re: Make your recyclers stack their outputs!
Good idea, thanks!
- Tue Dec 02, 2025 11:23 pm
- Forum: Show your Creations
- Topic: I made music
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1617
Re: I made music
Thoroughly enjoyed this! I liked the binary feel of the guitar in the main chorus, and the intro and outro ambiance. Personally, I would prefer an instrumental version. The vocals were impressive but seem to take away from the overall piece.
- Tue Dec 02, 2025 10:20 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.0.67
- Replies: 21
- Views: 25894
Re: Version 2.0.67
FactorioBot wrote: Mon Sep 22, 2025 3:09 pm Minor Features
- Splitters can be connected to circuit network.
!!!!!
- Tue Apr 08, 2025 1:14 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.0.44
- Replies: 15
- Views: 18207
Re: Version 2.0.44
Great, I'll keep that in mind while I pretend that Aquilo enemies were implemented.FactorioBot wrote: Mon Apr 07, 2025 4:38 pm [*]Atomic bomb now blasts planet-appropriate holes into the terrain of the planet if the terrain is floating on a fluid: Ammoniacal ocean for Aquilo, Lava for Vulcanus. It also destroys space platform tiles.
- Mon Mar 31, 2025 1:15 am
- Forum: Medium/Big/Gigantic Sized Structures
- Topic: Shattered Planet Ship - Executor
- Replies: 12
- Views: 44096
Re: Shattered Planet Ship - Executor
Lasers are really not a good choice. Look at the resists. They are worthless for everything except small asteroids and are not the best choice even for those.
You could save space by removing 2 rows of lasers and replace with 1 row of gun turrets. Even with their smaller range and regular bullets ...
You could save space by removing 2 rows of lasers and replace with 1 row of gun turrets. Even with their smaller range and regular bullets ...
- Mon Mar 24, 2025 10:29 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Agricultual Science Pack
- Replies: 32
- Views: 10582
Re: Agricultual Science Pack
ooor u can set ag science to 99 hour spoil time by changing the spoil rate in map settings file
Holy cow, this is the first time I've heard that spoilage rate (and also asteroid spawning rate) can be changed in the new game settings. :o
Of course, there are implications: Your agricultural ...
- Mon Mar 24, 2025 2:20 am
- Forum: Modding interface requests
- Topic: Event request: on_recipe_changed
- Replies: 21
- Views: 10383
Re: Event request: on_recipe_changed
Is this more feasible to implement now?
I would like to make a scenario where certain recipes are not allowed within a defined area. I was looking for an on recipe set handler which led me here.
I would like to make a scenario where certain recipes are not allowed within a defined area. I was looking for an on recipe set handler which led me here.
- Mon Mar 24, 2025 2:14 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Agricultual Science Pack
- Replies: 32
- Views: 10582
Re: Agricultual Science Pack
ooor u can set ag science to 99 hour spoil time by changing the spoil rate in map settings file
- Fri Mar 21, 2025 3:06 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: How do you deal with emptiness after "finishing" the game?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16029
Re: How do you deal with emptiness after "finishing" the game?
I play with biters
- Fri Mar 21, 2025 3:04 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Lucky #7
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1423
Re: Lucky #7
Wow what a huge spike! Did you upgrade just prior? I wonder if it was changed.
- Fri Mar 21, 2025 3:02 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.0.42
- Replies: 3
- Views: 13977
Re: Version 2.0.42
Yay! This will fill some gaps from workaround layouts.FactorioBot wrote: Wed Mar 19, 2025 7:19 pm [*]Fixed that fusion generators were highly sensitive to entity update order. (122346)
- Wed Mar 19, 2025 2:02 pm
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Arc furnace VS blast furnace
- Replies: 18
- Views: 8090
Re: Arc furnace VS blast furnace
Keep in mind coal is not the only way to power an electric furnace. You can also use solar panels which is free. Nuclear power once set up is highly efficient and would power much more than your furnaces. The existence of module slots in the electric furnace alone makes it superior because of prod ...
- Tue Mar 18, 2025 7:26 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Biolabs Animation Low Framerate
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2488
Re: [2.0.21]Biolabs Animation Low Framerate
I think the actual problem that is happening when I watch it, is when the centrifuge stops spinning, my brain can't decide if it has actually stopped spinning or has entered a "wagon wheel effect" speed.
A slower spin speed and less variable spin speed would both solve the problem I think without ...
A slower spin speed and less variable spin speed would both solve the problem I think without ...
- Mon Mar 17, 2025 11:54 pm
- Forum: Modding help
- Topic: Recipe Set Event Handler
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1279
Re: Recipe Set Event Handler
If I have to I could also mark offending entities for deconstruction. But how can I scan the recipes on each entity in an area?
- Mon Mar 17, 2025 11:52 pm
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Keeping biters at bay
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5166
Re: Keeping biters at bay
Only thing ur missin really is walls and flamethrower turrets.
- Mon Mar 17, 2025 2:53 pm
- Forum: Modding help
- Topic: Recipe Set Event Handler
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1279
Recipe Set Event Handler
Looking for an event handler that triggers on setting or changing a recipe in any way. But the closest one I could find was on_selected_entity_changed, but I don't know how it works.
What I am wanting to do is, in a scenario, only allow certain recipes to be configured in a given area by unsetting ...
What I am wanting to do is, in a scenario, only allow certain recipes to be configured in a given area by unsetting ...