Not quite sure what happened. Building quite a large platform and suddenly items needing on the platform are no longer in the build queue.
Here's what I tried, all with no changes: Toggling auto request. Manually deleting entities and using ctrl-z to place them back down. Using deconstruction planner set to ghosts. SIDE NOTE: Using the deconstruction planner with ghosts did not delete the ghosts. I'm thinking there's something else going on.
[2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials
-
afr33sl4ve
- Inserter

- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:15 pm
- Contact:
[2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot 2026-09-26 111913.png (2.19 MiB) Viewed 147 times
-
- new-spaceage-2.1.zip
- (71.62 MiB) Downloaded 6 times
Re: [2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials
Thanks for the report, this is a duplicate of 135763. We finally managed to find the root cause, I'm working on a fix. I believe it is related to cancelling entity deconstruction which stays in "available items" list. You can hold CTRL while clicking on "Load" or change mods as a temporary fix, it should recalculate needed materials.
Ghost in your deconstruction planner is filtered to normal quality, that's why it doesn't do anything.
Ghost in your deconstruction planner is filtered to normal quality, that's why it doesn't do anything.
-
afr33sl4ve
- Inserter

- Posts: 30
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:15 pm
- Contact:
Re: [2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials
Awesome, thank you! Another method to fix is literally remove all entities, except for the platforms themselves, then place the BP again. I was coming to report this, when I saw your reply.

