[2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials

Things that has been reported already before.
afr33sl4ve
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:15 pm
Contact:

[2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials

Post by afr33sl4ve »

Not quite sure what happened. Building quite a large platform and suddenly items needing on the platform are no longer in the build queue.

Here's what I tried, all with no changes: Toggling auto request. Manually deleting entities and using ctrl-z to place them back down. Using deconstruction planner set to ghosts. SIDE NOTE: Using the deconstruction planner with ghosts did not delete the ghosts. I'm thinking there's something else going on.
Attachments
Screenshot 2026-09-26 111913.png
Screenshot 2026-09-26 111913.png (2.19 MiB) Viewed 146 times
new-spaceage-2.1.zip
(71.62 MiB) Downloaded 6 times
eugenekay
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1342
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 2:14 am
Contact:

Re: [2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials

Post by eugenekay »

134162
135763

Good Luck!
Genhis
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 1006
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:19 am
Contact:

Re: [2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials

Post by Genhis »

Thanks for the report, this is a duplicate of 135763. We finally managed to find the root cause, I'm working on a fix. I believe it is related to cancelling entity deconstruction which stays in "available items" list. You can hold CTRL while clicking on "Load" or change mods as a temporary fix, it should recalculate needed materials.

Ghost in your deconstruction planner is filtered to normal quality, that's why it doesn't do anything.
afr33sl4ve
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:15 pm
Contact:

Re: [2.1.20] Platform not requesting construction materials

Post by afr33sl4ve »

Awesome, thank you! Another method to fix is literally remove all entities, except for the platforms themselves, then place the BP again. I was coming to report this, when I saw your reply.
Post Reply

Return to “Duplicates”