We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Nord - stream 2 is finished, soon to open despite US lobbying against it.

Putin declare war on Ukraine

Nord - stream 2 opening delayed due to sanction.

USA sell their gas instead.

gg nice move

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:41 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:22 pm
“makes Europe dependent on Russian energy, limits the freedom of action of <European countries> and their ability to oppose Russia”
Well look at them now: they want to stop buying russian gas but cant. Does it mean USA was right once again?
If they wanted to, they would stop.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:37 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:32 pm
https://www.dw.com/en/putin-unfriendly- ... a-61234904
Putin said the government and central bank had one week to work out how to move gas-selling operation to the Russian currency

I noticed that you can't always translate from English correctly, hop this is clear for you:

Путин сказал, что у правительства и Центробанка есть НЕДЕЛЯ, чтобы решить, как перевести операции по продаже газа на российскую валюту.

You said it's not possible. I explained to you how this can be made possible in our time. IN A WEEK we will find out how Russia will do it
Government of russia and especially its central bank are not a party to agreements of supply natural gas.

Did you just assume that EU traders already defaulted on payments to gazprom? Another fake?
Is everything okay in our world right now? No force majeure prescribed in each contract? It's good that everything is fine, otherwise I began to worry for some reason.

And it will be necessary to write to the supplier from Russia that he does not need to think about how to deliver the goods for my company from St. Petersburg to Latvia through China.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

That's actually a worthy business given the rubble lost around 40% vs dollar euro or yuan, from those countries it means it has become 40% cheaper to employ russian workforce, and given how many companies left russia, there must be room for business, but i'm not sure someone is going to invest willingly in a country where the president for life launch a war around every 10 years. Given the full scale invasion there is a lot of uncertainty at the moment to invest in russia, what if it happen again and your investment loose 50 or like 90% of its value ?

Or if the president prevent people from selling their stock because he fears their value would plummit ?

Or if you don't want to support a war ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:33 pm
enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:41 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:22 pm
“makes Europe dependent on Russian energy, limits the freedom of action of <European countries> and their ability to oppose Russia”
Well look at them now: they want to stop buying russian gas but cant. Does it mean USA was right once again?
If they wanted to, they would stop.
Yes already a plan to stop in 2 years, great news indeed.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:38 pm
enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:37 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:32 pm
https://www.dw.com/en/putin-unfriendly- ... a-61234904
Putin said the government and central bank had one week to work out how to move gas-selling operation to the Russian currency

I noticed that you can't always translate from English correctly, hop this is clear for you:

Путин сказал, что у правительства и Центробанка есть НЕДЕЛЯ, чтобы решить, как перевести операции по продаже газа на российскую валюту.

You said it's not possible. I explained to you how this can be made possible in our time. IN A WEEK we will find out how Russia will do it
Government of russia and especially its central bank are not a party to agreements of supply natural gas.

Did you just assume that EU traders already defaulted on payments to gazprom? Another fake?
Is everything okay in our world right now? No force majeure prescribed in each contract? It's good that everything is fine, otherwise I began to worry for some reason.

And it will be necessary to write to the supplier from Russia that he does not need to think about how to deliver the goods for my company from St. Petersburg to Latvia through China.
Sad noises.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Any forcemajeurers?

Federal Minister of Economics Robert Habeck (Greens) emphasized: “The announcement to pay in rubles is primarily a breach of the contracts. We will now talk to our European partners about how we will respond.” The gas supply for this winter and spring is guaranteed . “We then worked without knowing that there was this massive war. But that Russia is not a stable partner has been clear since December. You could then see that the reservoirs were not sufficiently filled,” stressed Habeck.

"This is an escalation of the economic war," said Jens Südekum, professor at the Institute for Competition Economics at the Heine University in Düsseldorf, to Reuters, he spoke of an escalation. "Not many expected this broadside." For Südekum, this represents a clear breach of contract. The West will now have to react in some way. "An embargo on energy imports from Russia has now become more likely."

https://www-tagesspiegel-de.translate.g ... r_pto=wapp

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

just wanted to congratulate Djmixxx on their 20th day as a professional troll on this forum, they've made 323 posts and that's about 17 a day. 17 a day! i think most users who joined this forum never do 1/10th of that much. you must be very popular with the supervisors, trolling the same 4 people for more than 3 weeks.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

dimmy wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:57 pm
Why do the hospitals explode?
Oxygen distribution systems.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:13 pm
Any forcemajeurers?

Federal Minister of Economics Robert Habeck (Greens) emphasized: “The announcement to pay in rubles is primarily a breach of the contracts. We will now talk to our European partners about how we will respond.” The gas supply for this winter and spring is guaranteed . “We then worked without knowing that there was this massive war. But that Russia is not a stable partner has been clear since December. You could then see that the reservoirs were not sufficiently filled,” stressed Habeck.

"This is an escalation of the economic war," said Jens Südekum, professor at the Institute for Competition Economics at the Heine University in Düsseldorf, to Reuters, he spoke of an escalation. "Not many expected this broadside." For Südekum, this represents a clear breach of contract. The West will now have to react in some way. "An embargo on energy imports from Russia has now become more likely."

https://www-tagesspiegel-de.translate.g ... r_pto=wapp
"escalation of the economic war" was before already with the western sanctions.
This strategy could prevent the rubel to going down further. Or it might force to cancel the gas import, which is gonna be a big bullet to bite.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:58 pm
just wanted to congratulate Djmixxx on their 20th day as a professional troll on this forum, they've made 323 posts and that's about 17 a day. 17 a day! i think most users who joined this forum never do 1/10th of that much. you must be very popular with the supervisors, trolling the same 4 people for more than 3 weeks.
Thanks. I am a solo shooter. But in general, everything that is happening there now is a fight between middleweight and heavyweight wrestlers. Both professionals, but the outcome is clear.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Don quichote, the man who was fighting mills was doing so because he lacked the feeling of chivalry.

This is a forum for discussion about video game where there is a single individual that decided to make it a fight of stupid argument which he is winning according to hiw own word.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

jodokus31 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:38 pm
This strategy could prevent the rubel to going down further. Or it might force to cancel the gas import, which is gonna be a big bullet to bite.
It was foolish to impose so many sanctions and pretend like nothing happened.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:48 pm
jodokus31 wrote:
you blame everyone but the actual aggressors here. it's tiring. you are exhausting.

you share media that "we don't find anywhere else". because we have a sense not to bother sharing manipulative lies.

we've chosen not to listen to the Kremlin propaganda, and you come here to force it on others.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
I thought the official term is special economic operation

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

What Russia is doing right now with Germany is called "fuck around" time.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

jodokus31 wrote:
putin needs EUR/USD the same way EU needs gas. Seeing EU being paramount with sanctions it is very unlikely any trader will accept such one-sided amendments to EFETs. I will post gas prices tomorrow, lets see how traders react. Right now gas prices almost dropped to pre-war levels.

tuhe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by tuhe »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:53 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
I thought the official term is special economic operation
Since no little man from eu has gone to Moscow with a letter and said: we impose sanctions! There are no sanctions...

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

makrom wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:56 pm
jodokus31 wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:35 am
Switzerland has other type of securities. Also, I'm deeply shocked, what Russia is doing currently. I just think, it wasn't good to stress a very fragile relation.
I don't believe the narrative of pure russian aggression and evilness.
Right, Switzerland could easily protected itself against Nato with its mountains, while Russia with its nukes would be totally helpless. Seriously, Switzerland's (replace with Austria, Sweden, Finnland and so on) best protection is that they aren't ruled by a bat sh*t crazy dictator.
This isn't about narratives of evil and such but simply about how the Western World should handle dictators who are going nuts.
You have your deadlocked opinion, which is not, what I can see as truth. I don't think, it makes sense to discuss further
makrom wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:56 pm
jodokus31 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:00 pm
No, you got it twisted. The deeds they did or are doing are not cool. But they are still human, who made mistakes.
Who decides, that you are better? Are you better, because your mistakes were less severe? Or do you never made any mistake? Or simply, because you are better by some other measure? Who else is worse than you? Are there any people, who are better than you? Are they allowed to condemn you? Who is neutral enough to decide?
That's getting philosophical!
I even confirmed earlier that I am well aware that the likes of Putin are humans, why did you feel the need to clarify this yet again?
And how did I misrepresent what you said? Because they are not cool as I implied you suggested, just not bad human beings? You can call it philosophical to claim Hitler isn't a bad human, I call it BS. The question who decides whom I consider to be a better or worse human is really simple to answer, it's obviously me. And while I would assume that any reasonable being would come to the same conclusion, in a free society (which should apply to at least some of us) you can of course have more "philosophical" interpretations like that Hitler isn't bad, just a bit uncool.
To clarify: I didn't claim, that Hitler/Putin isn't a bad human. That's wrong interpretation.
So, you decide for yourself, who is better & who is the evil. That's nice for your worldview, but you most likely can't claim objective truth for that. But maybe 141 countries can do that? Who even can do it? What is this concept of good and evil in the world, where usually the strongest wins? Is it only a concept to legitimate the own deeds, like christian crusaders? Or is there really a higher being, who has the authority to say, whats good and evil. the bible btw. says, that "there is none who does good, no not one".
That are at least question I'm asking myself.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

tuhe wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:04 pm
What Russia is doing right now with Germany is called "fuck around" time.
"We reap what we sow."
The new german government was quite undiplomatic. I wonder, if former chancellor "Merkel" would had better success with deescalation.

Return to “News”