We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:31 pm
Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:07 pm
Communication of one Russian bot with two Ukrainian nationalists with rare inclusions of objective opinion of the rest of the world.
You registered on the forum to post all your comment in that tread ?
what to write? the game is super. I didn’t like only that you can’t load the necessary components from the blueprint into a constant Combinator, all need add by hands.
Since you registered you have an average of 15 post a day, ALL OF THEM in that thread pushing kremin narrative even when you don't have any argument.
I see that you can count, it's sad that you can't read.

Even more interesting that you have not refuted what I wrote.

And it's good that everyone who reads this can draw their own conclusions
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:59 pm
You registered on the forum to post all your comment in that tread ?
what to write? the game is super. I didn’t like only that you can’t load the necessary components from the blueprint into a constant Combinator, all need add by hands.
How many hours in factorio do you have?

Tertius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Tertius »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:59 pm
And it's good that everyone who reads this can draw their own conclusions
My conclusion is that you're either part of the Russian propaganda whose work is to cleverly hide this fact and to deceive people about the nature of the Russian war against Ukraine, or you're a person deceived by the Russian propaganda who tries extremely hard (and successful) to look the other way and not see the world and especially Russia with its war against Ukraine as it really is.

I assume it's the former because of all the bullshit links you posted whose sole purpose is to lead away from the unwarranted invasion with all its cruelty.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

jodokus31 wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:14 pm
04.12.2015 I shared the video for the first time in telegram. It means I already have it installed.
Attachments
2022-03-21_20h30_38.jpg
2022-03-21_20h30_38.jpg (12.79 KiB) Viewed 3116 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

nothingsuspicious.jpg
nothingsuspicious.jpg (41.77 KiB) Viewed 3105 times

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:35 pm
Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:14 pm
04.12.2015 I shared the video for the first time in telegram. It means I already have it installed.
That's the 2014 Trailer of factorio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yDZM0diiYc
But I don't know the UI of telegram.

I mean, I don't distrust you, but wanted to make it easier for the other guys...

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

makrom wrote: ↑
Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:56 pm
Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:24 pm
In my perception, Russia was open for western life style and democracy in 1990 - 200X, but they experienced massive disappointments and the west did not do much to make it easy, rather the opposite. Even Putin was open at that time. According to Pozner and if I really understood him right, Putin wanted to enter the NATO and fight against terrorism, etc.
Also, the western capitalism and "freedom" is also not the holy grail. The social aspect of the democracy is getting smaller and it evolves into "the strongest wins" attitude. Companies and private organization have more influence on the people than the government itself. The citizen can elect a party, but they all have very similar programs. The real opposition gets undermined by extremists or if you really want to make something better in politics, but are not according to the ruling opinion, you are out. The media is also not very diverse in the mainstream part.
Russia is of course a lot worse, but also quite different. The western sanctions makes life in russia esp. bad. And they are forced to get more independent.
The biggest fault of Russia seems to be, that they wanted to be on the same eye height as the west.
What exactly is it supposed to be that Russia would have deserved but didn't get from the West?
I'm not a big expert on these things. I mostly rephrasing what Pozner was saying (linked for 3rd time): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ
He said f.e, that the west missed the timeframe to get russia on the right track, because the democracy was very young in Russia. And Russian have a similar desire like the americans to do something outstanding, for which they had no opportunity. Best is to here Pozner's speech, which is of course only a single opinion.
And where does that urge come from to bring up pros and cons of democracy and capitalism in this context? No one claimed any of these systems work flawlessly, but compared to the mess Russia is in, this is all heaven on earth.
Russia never really had much experience with democracy. But it's obviously hard to convince them to do it like that, because they didn't see much difference, only that other big players have the force, blunty spoken.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:01 pm
I mean, I don't distrust you, but wanted to make it easier for the other guys...
version from one of the old computers

and screenshots of saves from the one I'm playing on now

Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:00 pm
nothingsuspicious.jpg
Still not enough a fan of the game ?
Attachments
factorio.jpg
factorio.jpg (23.82 KiB) Viewed 3069 times
2022-03-21_21h15_42.jpg
2022-03-21_21h15_42.jpg (22.52 KiB) Viewed 3085 times
2022-03-21_21h15_13.jpg
2022-03-21_21h15_13.jpg (22.29 KiB) Viewed 3085 times
2022-03-21_21h14_55.jpg
2022-03-21_21h14_55.jpg (24.04 KiB) Viewed 3085 times

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:17 pm
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:44 am
Right, Russia's peaceful ambitions by bombing civilians. You are so full of it...
It is strange that these bombings take place only where there are peaceful Ukrainian soldiers and the Nazis of Azov hiding behind civilians in the cities. And where there are none, there are no bombings.
You mean in any city they can't overtake unopposed, civilians are fair game? In that context, lots of invaders in history were actually peaceful, regardless of all the atrocities they committed (perfectly in line with Russia's peaceful approach in Grozny or Aleppo). Or are you trying to imply they only shoot at civilians for tactical reason? That would be a pretty baseless claim.
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:17 pm
But you can't talk about it.
As it was explained to me:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:08 pm
"strategy for the defense of cities" and all that?
That was a quote of you, to remind you what the context was.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:20 pm
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:00 pm
nothingsuspicious.jpg
Still not enough a fan of the game ?
I am not the one who asked you how many hours you played. I only mentionned you posted all your post in this thread for which you have registered and that all of them were pushing the same narratives. You avoided answering questions several times when you seem to face inconsistencies in your narratives. You repeatdly avoided such situations by pushing pictures of nazi flag in snow for example. This or direct copy paste from telegram instead of continuing the discussion when you felt cornered when prooved wrong or inconsitent.

You used several argument aiming at discrediting the idea of the discussion in itself while at the same time flooding the thread with cheap copy paste content to prevent a discussion from happening.

There is not much a bunch of screenshot can "proove" to me that would negate the fact that you posted around 15 post per day on that particular thread with the 1rst one already having a clear stance that you keep repeating since then. When i look at the time of your post it's pretty clear that you spend a lot of time doing, i have a pretty good idea of the time given the fact that i have been arguing with you on this topic so that people don't find only you and your dishonnest content on it. Therefore i can say for sure that you are either dishonnest or idiot.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:07 pm
I am not the one who asked you how many hours you played. I only mentionned you posted all your post in this thread for which you have registered and that all of them were pushing the same narratives. You avoided answering questions several times when you seem to face inconsistencies in your narratives. You repeatdly avoided such situations by pushing pictures of nazi flag in snow for example. This or direct copy paste from telegram instead of continuing the discussion when you felt cornered when prooved wrong or inconsitent.

You used several argument aiming at discrediting the idea of the discussion in itself while at the same time flooding the thread with cheap copy paste content to prevent a discussion from happening.

There is not much a bunch of screenshot can "proove" to me that would negate the fact that you posted around 15 post per day on that particular thread with the 1rst one already having a clear stance that you keep repeating since then. When i look at the time of your post it's pretty clear that you spend a lot of time doing, i have a pretty good idea of the time given the fact that i have been arguing with you on this topic so that people don't find only you and your dishonnest content on it. Therefore i can say for sure that you are either dishonnest or idiot.
This is a common russian bots tactic - you start changing subject or asking question and making conclusion that are irrelevant to original content.
Go check some random youtube videos debunking russian fakes. 99% of bot comments there are not about trying to prove their fakes are true but about changing subjects or offending OP.

e.g. video about russian military tv using past year footage in recent performance of putin (2 girls)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCEUCZ9i_7Y
Not a single comment is about objecting and trying to prove that the footage is new. :D

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:18 pm
What exactly is it supposed to be that Russia would have deserved but didn't get from the West?
I'm not a big expert on these things. I mostly rephrasing what Pozner was saying (linked for 3rd time): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ
He said f.e, that the west missed the timeframe to get russia on the right track, because the democracy was very young in Russia. And Russian have a similar desire like the americans to do something outstanding, for which they had no opportunity. Best is to here Pozner's speech, which is of course only a single opinion.
Can you offer us a summation what his idea was how other Eastern European countries won't become victims of Russian aggression without joining Nato? Furthermore, why is the West supposed to prioritize Russian interests above the interests of other countries? People seem to forget that the First Chechen War or the support of Milosevic (I'm sure some people will now ensure he was actually a good guy) happened long before Putin even came to power, the idea that Russia was ever on a good track is just wildly romantic.
And where does that urge come from to bring up pros and cons of democracy and capitalism in this context? No one claimed any of these systems work flawlessly, but compared to the mess Russia is in, this is all heaven on earth.
Russia never really had much experience with democracy. But it's obviously hard to convince them to do it like that, because they didn't see much difference, only that other big players have the force, blunty spoken.
Even if, if they don't want to become a respected and civilized country, that's entirely their choice. If you encounter a rabid dog, the interesting question isn't what the dog did wrong, but how to handle the dog.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Honestly, I don't have this impression. But I didn't discuss extensively and did not read everything. But a lot of arguments sounded reasonable. What is an example of a question, which got avoided? Maybe its due to misunderstanding, because it's not always easy to follow in every direction, here in this mess, esp. if english is not so familiar (He's from Latvia btw. with friends from Lugansk, which fled to Russia)

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:28 pm
Can you offer us a summation what his idea was how other Eastern European countries won't become victims of Russian aggression without joining Nato? Furthermore, why is the West supposed to prioritize Russian interests above the interests of other countries? People seem to forget that the First Chechen War or the support of Milosevic (I'm sure some people will now ensure he was actually a good guy) happened long before Putin even came to power, the idea that Russia was ever on a good track is just wildly romantic.
I would say, "russian aggression" is a self promising term. If you constantly call someone evil and treat him like that, he will become like it. I can remember, that all evil persons in movies always had russian accents, esp. in american movies.
I mean, I have hardly any excuses for the current behaviour, other that they are now presented even more evil, than they really are. But that's my impression.
Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:28 pm
Even if, if they don't want to become a respected and civilized country, that's entirely their choice. If you encounter a rabid dog, the interesting question isn't what the dog did wrong, but how to handle the dog.
You sound like a better species, but we are all humans, no difference. Maybe this attitude is the main problem?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:45 pm
Honestly, I don't have this impression. But I didn't discuss extensively and did not read everything. But a lot of arguments sounded reasonable. What is an example of a question, which got avoided? Maybe its due to misunderstanding, because it's not always easy to follow in every direction, here in this mess, esp. if english is not so familiar (He's from Latvia btw. with friends from Lugansk, which fled to Russia)
And there is only truth on Internet and nothing but truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

You avoided answering questions several times when you seem to face inconsistencies in your narratives.
I will not respond to a post whose main theme is to humiliate me as person. While all your answers are: "it's not true" "it's like everywhere" "you are a Russian bot"
You repeatdly avoided such situations by pushing pictures of nazi flag in snow for example. This or direct copy paste from telegram instead of continuing the discussion when you felt cornered when prooved wrong or inconsitent.
Everyone can decide for himself why in a country where there is no Nazism, you can photograph so many Nazi symbols. (I posted only one photo, and there are dozens of which I did not post.)
Most of my content exposes the situation from other sides of the conflict. It is prohibited in the European Union. We all know the official position of the authorities: "Russia aggressively attacked Ukraine. It is forbidden to even think what could be the reason. Everyone was clearly told that Russia and russians are monsters and there are no other reasons."

I am well aware that "when diplomacy stops working, guns start working" and it was an attack (especially when Russia was assured early that there would be no war)
But the official position of the European authorities is not enough for me. A psycho cannot run a country of 150 million people, a working brain is needed .
So I continue my search for the causes of the attack.
This was the last off topic reply.

"And there is only truth on Internet and nothing but truth." - For me, this forum is not the place where the battles of bots take place. You need to go to one of the Meta network sites.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:12 pm
Most of my content exposes the situation from other sides of the conflict. It is prohibited in the European Union. We all know the official position of the authorities: "Russia aggressively attacked Ukraine. It is forbidden to even think what could be the reason. Everyone was clearly told that Russia and russians are monsters and there are no other reasons."
Another day another lie.
Official position of the authorities is to prohibit spread of fakes and misinformation.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:12 pm
I will not respond to a post whose main theme is to humiliate me as person. While all your answers are: "it's not true" "it's like everywhere" "you are a Russian bot"
Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:16 pm
Maybe because he behaves like normal EU country's and does not overthrow the government every 10 years , and does not inform everyone that she is ready to regain her nuclear weapons?
Luckily this normal EU country did not overthrow any government since its independence or claim it is ready to reclaim its nuclear weapons.
Or you have some proofs?
Still waiting...

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:45 pm

I am certain of what i say, i read everything in the thread, many times djmixx waited a few hours and posted pictures unrelated from russia news agency when he couldn't answer the questions.

It is because he didn't know which narrative to use when confronted with proof. He often started to say, there is the russian propaganda and the west propaganda , as a way t put it on the same level, then when confronted with brazilian media, Indian media, or Israeli or Aljazeera relating about the war, it's all about changing argument and going onto, they are nazi thing, and when confronted with lack of proof that they are more than 2% at the elections, it's all about saying NATO is responsible, and when saying why not they share responsability, why the escalation then ? , it goes back to saying that the russian in dombass where bombed and the war is then legitimate with some bioweapon bullshit when required, from which you can go back to the idea initally presented, it's impossible to know the truth because so many different version.

This is a whole bunch of non-sense because it's always going to another topic when one is debunked. The main tactic is to shift the focus of the discussion around those theme.
DJmixxx also posted several times youtube clips that call to murder the Ukrainian people.

There is no reason for me to believe any word such as " i know things i have a friend from there ". Especially when the person who uses this as argument refute as possible proof images filmed by journalist. Or other witnesses, it's on purpose to decide to only follow one narrative. Djmixxx never tries to understand the other side, he only is here to claim the point of view of the side that started the war. He is not engaged in a discussion he is engaged in an argument where he tries to make people doubt. Exactly like a lawyier as Mr Pozner does. Because one isn't guilty when there is doubt right ?

That's a particular way to engage a discussion when your aim is only to try and convince people. If you read my post you would see that i'm not pushing any narratives, i'm just providing counterfactual data when someone aggressively push its point of view. There is no particular reason (imo) to try and explain the situation here, it's only pushing one's point of view. This is also where you can see Djmixxx is dishonnest, because from his first post he already had choosen its narrative and stance and kept repeating it.

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:00 pm
I would say, "russian aggression" is a self promising term. If you constantly call someone evil and treat him like that, he will become like it. I can remember, that all evil persons in movies always had russian accents, esp. in american movies.
I mean, I have hardly any excuses for the current behaviour, other that they are now presented even more evil, than they really are. But that's my impression.
I'm talking about the fact that Russia has always been a threat to Eastern European countries. Just try to answer this, what would stop them from coming up with some ridiculous reason to invade the Baltics? Just relying that Russia would never attack a democratic neighbour? I guess they should just take your word then. After all, they are totally interested in non-hostile relations. I mean if Austria would consider to join Nato, we would all understand if Switzerland would invade them and bomb their cities, wouldn't we?
Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:00 pm
You sound like a better species, but we are all humans, no difference. Maybe this attitude is the main problem?
While I'm fully aware that I shamefully share the species with Putin, I definitely consider myself a way better human being. But it's completely absurd to think that's the problem. From my point of view, the main problem isn't even Putin, but countries of the developed world who maintain trade relations with despotic regimes, enabling these to project their oppression.
While I'm terrible sorry for the people of Ukraine what Russia is doing to them, the silver lining is that there is no possible outcome how Russia won't be significantly weakened. There even are signs they want to try building up a self reliant economy or increase dependencies on China.

Return to β€œNews”