Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [MOD 1.1] Sea Block Pack 0.5.1

Post by Abalone »

KiwiHawk wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:28 pm
Abalone wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:29 am
When crafting the basic circuit board i get the following error message.

The mod Sea Block (0.5.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event SeaBlock::on_player_crafted_item (ID 13)
__SeaBlock__/control.lua:106: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
__SeaBlock__/control.lua:106: in function 'haveitem'
__SeaBlock__/control.lua:114: in function <__SeaBlock__/control.lua:111>
Thanks for reporting this. I've just released Sea Block 0.5.2 . This issue should be fixed. Please let me know if you have any issues after upgrading.
It works now!

Drizznarte
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Drizznarte »

Just found a small bug . Can't craft Night vision 3 . There is a missing space in the name of Nightvision 2 which makes it unsuitable use as a input.
Thank for all the great work.

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Drizznarte wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:38 am
Just found a small bug . Can't craft Night vision 3 . There is a missing space in the name of Nightvision 2 which makes it unsuitable use as a input.
Thank for all the great work.
I haven't been able to reproduce this sorry. Can you provide some more information please? Screenshots would be ideal. I can make Nightvision, Night vision MK2, Night vision MK3.

The names you see don't matter. Recipes use item's internal name. If you want to see these, press F4 and tick show-debug-info-in-tooltips. The internal names are: night-vision-equipment, night-vision-equipment-2, night-vision-equipment-3. When you move the mouse over the recipe for Night vision MK3, which mods are listed at the top of the recipe tooltip?
Dev for Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Helmod, Sea Block, Circuit Processing, Science Cost Tweaker.

Buy me a coffee

evandy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 1.1] Sea Block Pack 0.5.0

Post by evandy »

jodokus31 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:27 pm
evandy wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:50 pm
KiwiHawk wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:21 pm
evandy wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:54 pm
Is adding Angels' industries (WITHOUT component mode) still on the radar map for the complex nuclear fuel recipes? It works well (I run that way myself), so it sholud be just a change in the modlist.
I've had a few requests so I will be investigating. The bots would be a big change to the balance of the pack!
Hmm, this is true, but they are sooooooooo sloooooooow that I always feel they are balanced enough.
Construction Bots with Crawler vehicles (truck, train) would be great. Logistic Cargo Bots are too much, i think, esp. Mk2 ones. The thing, that they are moving one stack is really powerful.
I agree, but this is easily solved by moving the logistics chests late in the tech tree. The normal ones already are; only angels big chests need to be tweaked.

Keeping a couple chests to supply the player might make it worth keeping red chests earlier, but you could easily put off all logistics until later

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 1.1] Sea Block Pack 0.5.0

Post by KiwiHawk »

evandy wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:49 pm
jodokus31 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:27 pm
evandy wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:50 pm
KiwiHawk wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:21 pm
evandy wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:54 pm
Is adding Angels' industries (WITHOUT component mode) still on the radar map for the complex nuclear fuel recipes? It works well (I run that way myself), so it sholud be just a change in the modlist.
I've had a few requests so I will be investigating. The bots would be a big change to the balance of the pack!
Hmm, this is true, but they are sooooooooo sloooooooow that I always feel they are balanced enough.
Construction Bots with Crawler vehicles (truck, train) would be great. Logistic Cargo Bots are too much, i think, esp. Mk2 ones. The thing, that they are moving one stack is really powerful.
I agree, but this is easily solved by moving the logistics chests late in the tech tree. The normal ones already are; only angels big chests need to be tweaked.

Keeping a couple chests to supply the player might make it worth keeping red chests earlier, but you could easily put off all logistics until later
Yeah, that should be simple to do. Adding support for Industries (no Component mode) is probably enough. I've not heard convincing arguments about it being added to the pack.
Dev for Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Helmod, Sea Block, Circuit Processing, Science Cost Tweaker.

Buy me a coffee

Chapeau-Claque
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Chapeau-Claque »

Please consider adding Hovercraft to the mod list. It's thematically appropriate, more so than the standard issue car. Also, a re-labelling of one of the fish to Eels would provide the framework for a special Sea Block achievement. Have your Hungarian Phrasebook in hand. :mrgreen:

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [MOD 1.1] Sea Block Pack 0.5.3

Post by KiwiHawk »

Sea Block Pack version 0.5.3 has been released! First post has been updated with the details.

Buy me a coffee

vjbone
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by vjbone »

SCT new ingridient :shock:

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

vjbone wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:41 pm
SCT new ingridient :shock:
Here some more info on the topic:
viewtopic.php?p=529192#p529192

ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ickputzdirwech »

Apparently you changed the default values of seven startup settings in 0.5.3. (Bob‘s Adjustable inserters, Bob‘s Power and SpaceX) Just personal preferences or is there a bigger plan behind it?
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

ickputzdirwech wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:08 am
Apparently you changed the default values of seven startup settings in 0.5.3. (Bob‘s Adjustable inserters, Bob‘s Power and SpaceX) Just personal preferences or is there a bigger plan behind it?
I've gone through the settings of the other mods and hidden the ones that weren't relevant to Sea Block. For others, I've tried to set defaults that made sense.

The settings default changes to Adjustable Inserters will be removed in the next version of Sea Block due to feedback.

In Bob's Power, I've hidden things which are not generally useful in Sea Block such as the higher tier solar panels. This does technically make the game slightly easier as when disabled they are then are no longer required in the SpaceX project.

Buy me a coffee

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by KiwiHawk »

Version: 0.5.4
Date: 14.05.2021

Bugfixes:
  • Fixed multiplayer desync issue

Buy me a coffee

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

KiwiHawk said on discord:
Angel's mods have been updated. Don't upgrade. It will break your Sea Block. I'm hoping to have a new version out soon.
If you did it anyway:

You have to revert the angels mods, to get it running. (Which is only possible by manually downloading from mod-portal)

You can also use the zip-file from here and extract the mods to mods folder:
viewtopic.php?f=190&t=93136

Lynical95
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Lynical95 »

Hello, Sorry to ask, but i have played Sea Block before, but when i just installed the modpack and made it running, i can't make a " Modded World "
im just starting in a standard world for some reason. Can anyone help me with what im doing wrong?

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

I would check, if all mods are active and not red

Lynical95
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Lynical95 »

jodokus31 wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:03 pm
I would check, if all mods are active and not red
i have checked it, but some of the mods are red like -
-Angel's Addons - Storage Options
-Angel's Bioprocessing
-Angel's Petrochemical Processing
-Angel's Refining
-Angel's Smelting

and when i check further it's because my Base mod is not the same version as them, but when i change to the right version i get a Error loading mods with
" Failed to load mods: Difficulty normal: Cycle in technology tree detected.
Steel-processing
-> basic-chemistry-2
-> water-treatment-2
-> slag-processing-2
-> steel-processing "

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Lynical95 wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:15 pm
Seems, you updated base game now (which is good) and you might also updated angels mods to latest version, which doesn't work currently.
See some posts before:
viewtopic.php?p=546458#p546458

Lynical95
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Lynical95 »

jodokus31 wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:37 pm
Lynical95 wrote:
Seems, you updated base game now (which is good) and you might also updated angels mods to latest version, which doesn't work currently.
See some posts before:
ok, have downloaded the file at the start of the Forum, and it works now

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Lynical95 wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:50 pm
jodokus31 wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:37 pm
Lynical95 wrote:
See some posts before:
ok, have downloaded the file at the start of the Forum, and it works now
Glad, that is works :)

bobDoesThings
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by bobDoesThings »

I'm new to Sea Block and its various mods and I'm using FNEI to try to understand all what I need to make next. Some recipes show a technology in green and some in red, but some have no technology show like this one:
Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 10.51.47 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 10.51.47 AM.png (53.63 KiB) Viewed 5876 times
What does this mean? It's a recipe that I will never be able to use? Is that a result of something I did or forgot to do?

Return to “Mods”