Version 0.18.41

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.18.41

Post by FactorioBot »

Changes
  • The tiles and entities filtering logic in the deconstruction planner is now independent.
  • Selecting first entity filter switches tile mode to never when it has the default normal mode and no filters.
Bugfixes
  • Probably fixed problem with blueprint preview data not being empty when blueprint is empty.
  • Improved layering of rocket in rocket silo, so it occludes inserter hands. (83615)
  • Fixed inventory consistency check failing when loading some saves. (87418)
  • Fixed inventory error messages in god and editor controller. (87405)
  • Fixed smoke might not be spawned from generator entity if its animation was too short. (82946)
  • Fixed underground belts and loaders would not draw half-belt with layers correctly. (83606)
  • Fixed localised strings in text objects created through script rendering API, would be untranslated after saving and loading. (84696)
  • Fixed that right-clicking blueprint book with empty blueprint being selected destroyed the whole book.
  • Fixed that cut and copy created empty blueprint when nothing was selected with alternative selection type.
  • Fixed that the mouse "cross" selection cursor was not present when selection tools from the blueprint library were held in the cursor.
  • Fixed that the latency state of deconstructing using tool from library didn't take the tool settings into consideration.
  • Fixed the alert tooltips showing all surface names in the tooltip when multiple surfaces existed.
Modding
  • Added LuaEntityPrototype::rocket_entity_prototype read.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Version 0.18.41

Post by ptx0 »

so laaaate?

Merssedes
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Merssedes »

ptx0 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:39 am
so laaaate?
08:38 -- so early :)

infantryman4life
Inserter
Inserter

Post by infantryman4life »

i was able to place items down on map mode before and now i have to move the map view to be able to put an item down.

DanGio
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by DanGio »

infantryman4life wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:17 pm
i was able to place items down on map mode before and now i have to move the map view to be able to put an item down.
The issue you're talking about makes me think of a bug which is resolved in the next version. See here : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=87496

infantryman4life
Inserter
Inserter

Post by infantryman4life »

DanGio wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:19 pm
infantryman4life wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:17 pm
The issue you're talking about makes me think of a bug which is resolved in the next version. See here : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=87496
thanks

Return to “Releases”