Version 0.13.6

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.13.6

Post by FactorioBot »

• Changes
    • Stack inserters are unlocked by their own research that is dependent on advanced electronics and logistics 2. This also solves that stack inserters were available but not buildable in the campaign.
    • Deconstructing and cancel deconstruction can be toggled between by using the modifer key. (28092)
    • Better fluid colours.
  • Bugfixes
    • Fixed desync when inserters would insert things directly onto splitters. (28298)
    • Fixed that manipulating the fuel inventory of locomotives didn't count towards the inactivity condition. (28308)
    • A train with a circuit condition will now always stay at the station if no wire is connected. (28067)
    • Fixed that steamrolled achievement was obtainable by just killing the spawner, not only by killing it by impact. (28346)
    • Fixed the player getting stuck in some instances when using landfills. (27943)
    • Fixed crash when train stop that is in train schedule of some train was opened in the map editor. (28326)
    • Fixed crash when the player would equip power armor they currently had open while in the same tick a robot delivered items to the player which would end up in the new slots added by the power armor. (28318)
    • Fixed crash when mining tiles you're standing on that results in you being killed.
    • Fixed load game GUI size issues when trying to load invalid save files. (27396)
    • Fixed fuel and water from pumps not being counted in the production stats consumed/produced items. (28220)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Quickbowjob
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Version 0.13.6

Post by Quickbowjob »

Nice another update<3 thanks! :)

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

When I uploaded the update of my mod to mod portal, Steam told me newer version of Factorio has been released. :shock:
Luckily nothing about modding. :lol:

daande
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by daande »

0.13.4 -> 0.13.6 WORKED!
Attachments
Pasted image at 2016_07_06 03_53 PM.png
Pasted image at 2016_07_06 03_53 PM.png (227.12 KiB) Viewed 24567 times

Sergeant_Steve
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Sergeant_Steve »

daande wrote:0.13.4 -> 0.13.6 WORKED!
If you notice it actually updates you from 0.13.4 to 0.13.5 first and THEN from 0.13.5 to 0.13.6. It doesn't jump you straight to the latest version.

brunzenstein
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by brunzenstein »

All lights green!

The Phoenixian
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by The Phoenixian »

Wow, the bugfix updates are coming fast and hard.
The greatest gulf that we must leap is the gulf between each other's assumptions and conceptions. To argue fairly, we must reach consensus on the meanings and values of basic principles. -Thereisnosaurus

soryu2
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by soryu2 »

Weird, directly after the update from 0.13.4 the frame rate was really poor on my Mac. After quitting and restarting it’s back to normal.

Here are my basic specs:

10.11.5 (15F34)
iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
3,5 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2048 MB

chrisxaustin
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Roboport circuit network - output local bots and packs

Post by chrisxaustin »

I'd like a third option on the roboport circuit network output - send the number of repair packs, logistics bots, and construction bots that are in this roboport.
When expanding a turret wall I would like to have repair packs loaded into the local roboport instead of having bots fetch from storage as needed.

RaviorMetal
Inserter
Inserter

Post by RaviorMetal »

I noticed something, its not totally a bug but something that could be optimized in sense of user-experience.

I started a new game to play with my friends in this Version and we tried to change our playercolors by using the console. It didnt work for some reason (thats also not what this is about).

Later in progression of the game we noticed that all the achievements are locked and cant be unlocked, saying "A console command was issued...". Well thats understandable that players shouldnt get achievements for cheating or similar. But we didnt know about this. So mabye it would be a good Idea show a dialog box or something when opening up the console, noticing that he wont be able to get any achievements when he proceeds, so there wont be a (a little bad) surprise like this for him?

Greetings,

Ravior

Mangledpork
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Mangledpork »

We've been getting so many patches recently we could make a whole quilt from them! Protect the elbows of old-fashioned teachers across the world! Equip every half-blind pirate on the seven seas! Other game devs aren't a patch on Wube!

Lalkin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Lalkin »

Nevermind. Ended up being a flash page in my browser lagging my entire computer I think.

Nothing to see here

horrorizer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by horrorizer »

try to find stone in this map generated by 13.2 default settings
I have read many post about how nasty is 13.x map generator is, but this is in another lvl.
Have been playing this map in vanilla, always looking for stone to fill all the swamps but was never a priority, now with rocket silo researched it became a problem as I cannot create concrete without a good source of stone
TLDR:
stone rarest resource.

note: I will no start another map because I like the challenges :P
Will be funny filling train wagons with stones. while trying to keep the very far away source of stone safe from cockroaches.
Starting point had few stones overlapping iron ores. if you load the game will see it.
Attachments
redo.zip
(10.81 MiB) Downloaded 147 times

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

Oh, btw, does anyone know where is the new concrete tileset mentioned in FFF #120?
Zeblote also asked this when 0.13.0 released but no one seems to know.
Really looking forward to this. :D

Edit: found this - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=27489
But I think we still need an answer from the devs.
I also searched in the discussion thread of that FFF. There were some people don't like the new graphics, but they were the minority.

And IMO, the new tileset is not broken at all. The image looks broken simply because it is broken, for demonstrating the new edges. You won't place concrete like that anyway.

And even if it is not officially included in the game, at least provide us a mod with the new graphics?
Last edited by Mooncat on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:02 am, edited 5 times in total.

gloke
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by gloke »

Is it just me or there is no curved rail piece? I can't find it in the crafting menu at all... I have normal rail pieces

Mooncat
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Mooncat »

gloke wrote:Is it just me or there is no curved rail piece? I can't find it in the crafting menu at all... I have normal rail pieces
It has been changed since 0.13.0. Curved rail has already been combined with straight rail. Build a straight rail, click on it, then you can extend the rail.
For more details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCYfO6UPhes&t=14m46s
If I remember correctly, 1 curved rail = 4 rail items.

gloke
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by gloke »

I thought something like that must of happened but my random clicking and placement of pieces did not yield a result so I came here. Ill have another crack, thanks.

Jarin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Jarin »

FactorioBot wrote:
  • Bugfixes
    • Fixed crash when mining tiles you're standing on that results in you being killed.
I really want to know how this was managed. No bugreport link to explain it. o.O

Daid
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Daid »

Jarin wrote:
FactorioBot wrote:
  • Bugfixes
I really want to know how this was managed. No bugreport link to explain it. o.O
My guess, as a software engineer. If the resources in on the tile where "empty" it deleted the first entity on the tile, which normally is the resource, but if you are standing on top of it, it could be the player.

Originus
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Originus »

FactorioBot wrote: Fixed crash when mining tiles you're standing on that results in you being killed.
too sad that there is no bug-report linked for this. It must be a hilarious moment when the planet revenges for the overexploitation by the player ^^

Return to “Releases”