Version 1.1.39

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.39

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed that rotating belt direction when dragging allowed "stash" the rotate and continue in the original direction. (99572)
  • Fixed that loading a game that was saved during drag building didn't clear the internal drag building state causing blueprint snapping not working properly. (99496)
  • Fixed that LuaGameScript::check_prototype_translations() didn't check technologies. (99672)
  • Fixed that items with data would not stack properly in crafting machine source inventory when recipe requires more than a stack of ingredient. (99708)
  • Fixed that pasting a blueprint over existing train could cause a desync. (99592)
  • Fixed that it was possible to interact with locomotive's fuel slots while out of reach. (99731)
  • Fixed wrong status text when a mining drill drop target is marked for deconstruction. (99679)
  • Fixed wrong mining drill status when a resource is depleted while the mining drill is missing the required fluid. (99527)
  • Fixed the blueprint snap-to-grid reference point being drawn behind entities in some situations. (99704)
Scripting
  • LuaEntityPrototype::resource_categories now supports characters.
  • Added on_equipment_inserted and on_equipment_removed events that fire any time any equipment is added/removed from a grid.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Sanqui
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Version 1.1.39

Post by Sanqui »

This is the last release that will ship with the current API docs website. You can already take a look at the new documentation website for this release and give us feedback in that thread. Thanks!
ovo

eradicator
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by eradicator »

FactorioBot wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:16 pm
LuaEntityPrototype::resource_categories now supports characters.
What, mining drills can mine people now? :twisted:
Author of: Belt Planner, Hand Crank Generator, Screenshot Maker, /sudo and more.
Mod support languages: 日本語, Deutsch, English
My code in the post above is dedicated to the public domain under CC0.

Shadow_Man
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Shadow_Man »

eradicator wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:55 pm
FactorioBot wrote:
LuaEntityPrototype::resource_categories now supports characters.
What, mining drills can mine people now? :twisted:
Not people, but worms and biters :geek:

ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ickputzdirwech »

FactorioBot wrote:
Added on_equipment_inserted and on_equipment_removed events that fire any time any equipment is added/removed from a grid.
on_equipment_removed includes the number of equipment removed, on_equipment_inserted doesn't. Is there any particular reason for that? The same goes for the already existing events on_player_removed_equipment and on_player_placed_equipment.
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

raiguard
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by raiguard »

ickputzdirwech wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:51 am
FactorioBot wrote:
Added on_equipment_inserted and on_equipment_removed events that fire any time any equipment is added/removed from a grid.
on_equipment_removed includes the number of equipment removed, on_equipment_inserted doesn't. Is there any particular reason for that? The same goes for the already existing events on_player_removed_equipment and on_player_placed_equipment.
on_equipment_inserted (and its sibling event) pass the actual equipment that was inserted, instead of a name and count. By contrast, the removed events return a name and count. The inserted events will always fire once for each equipment that is inserted, so the number is always 1.
Don't forget, you're here forever.

ickputzdirwech
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by ickputzdirwech »

Raiguard wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:02 pm
The inserted events will always fire once for each equipment that is inserted, so the number is always 1.
I will check it again, but I did a quick test the other day and as far I could tell it only fired once, even though I shift-clicked multiple solar panels into the grid. (I just printed something in the console whenever the event fired)
Mods: Shortcuts for 1.1, ick's Sea Block, ick's vanilla tweaks
Tools: Atom language pack
Text quickly seems cold and unfriendly. Be careful how you write and interpret what others have written.
- A reminder for me and all who read what I write

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by boskid »

ickputzdirwech wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:27 am
I will check it again, but I did a quick test the other day and as far I could tell it only fired once, even though I shift-clicked multiple solar panels into the grid. (I just printed something in the console whenever the event fired)
Did you account for the output console spam protection that does not print messages of equal content sent within 60 ticks from the last such message?

Return to “Releases”