Version 1.1.4

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.4

Post by FactorioBot »

Bugfixes
  • Fixed that train could get stuck when one station is disabled and other station is full. (92195)
  • Fixed selection tool counts rendering. (92334)
  • Fixed that building electric pole ghosts on electric poles marked for deconstruction didn't work correctly. (91915)
  • Fixed that spidertron logistics didn't count the personal robots in flight towards spidertron's item count. (92350)
  • Fixed that zooming with keyboard in the train schedule gui was too fast. (92338)
  • Fixed that zooming with keyboard in the world view was too fast.
  • Fixed that it was not possible to select player's own character to command spidertron to follow the player in multiplayer. (91923)
  • Fixed that it was possible to multiply electric energy by using accumulators covered by multiple sub networks connected with power switches.
  • Fixed that on Linux and Mac, uploading blueprint library to Steam Cloud could make the asynchronous saving process hang. (91952)
  • Fixed crash when loading some saves with weaved underground belts when mods are removed. (92374)
  • Fixed the inconsistency between calculation text size internally and in the Textbox related to the UTF8 characters. (92355)
  • Fixed crash when cancelling map loading while connecting to a server. (91677)
  • Fixed that electric power/inserters and transport belt tips were shown in the tutorial mission levels where it wasn't even unlockable. (91854)
  • Fixed showing highlights when holding something in cursor in the simulation. (92340)
  • Fixed that the icon selection GUI would close every time the main menu simulation changed. (91927)
  • Fixed several style issues with the container GUI. (91943)
  • Fixed that cancelling map loading when connecting to a multiplayer game was still waiting for the map to fully load.
Changes
  • When building electric poles by dragging, the last built pole is always connected with wire before considering other connections. (91933)
  • Power switch will now save it's on/off state in blueprints and the state can also be copy-pasted between power switches. (92394)
  • Fixed it was not possible to use AltGr to type special characters on national keyboard layouts. (91681)
  • Fixed editing existing blueprint to disable snap-to-grid would break the blueprint layout in some cases. (92009)
Scripting
  • Added LuaEntity::follow_target read/write.
  • Added LuaEntity::time_to_live read/write for sticker entities.
  • Added LuaEntityPrototype::rocket_rising_delay, launch_wait_time, light_blinking_speed, door_opening_speed, rising_speed, engine_starting_speed, flying_speed and flying_acceleration read.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

Kiu
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.4

Post by Kiu »

Update failed:
.../Factorio/data/core/locale/pl/info.json has unexpected content

Win64/de/GOG/InClient-Update-Method

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Kiu wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:43 pm
Update failed:
.../Factorio/data/core/locale/pl/info.json has unexpected content

Win64/de/GOG/InClient-Update-Method
if you're trying to report a bug, wrong place.

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Thank you very much for your hard work!

lukegb
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by lukegb »

Hmm, https://factorio.com/api/latest-releases still says 1.1.3 is the latest for headless (although the website itself is correct).

Klonan
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Klonan »

lukegb wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:19 pm
Hmm, https://factorio.com/api/latest-releases still says 1.1.3 is the latest for headless (although the website itself is correct).
Its fine for me, maybe you have some cached version

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Klonan wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:34 pm
lukegb wrote:
then your API is not providing proper cache invalidation :-)

https://restfulapi.net/caching/

Squelch
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Squelch »

Klonan wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:34 pm
lukegb wrote:
That link did show 1.1.3 when I tested it shortly after the post. It now shows 1.1.4 as expected.

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by NotRexButCaesar »

Hoping for

balancing
  • increased spidertron movement speed or equipment grid size
—Crevez, chiens, si vous n'étes pas contents!

riking
Inserter
Inserter

Post by riking »

AmericanPatriot wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:08 pm
Hoping for

balancing
Nah, the spidertron speed buff I want to see is "Spidertron can now climb on and attach itself to a train wagon"

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

riking wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:30 pm
AmericanPatriot wrote:
Hoping for

balancing
Nah, the spidertron speed buff I want to see is "Spidertron can now climb on and attach itself to a train wagon"
That would be pretty cool.
Go to train car and "enter" it to attach :D

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

riking wrote:
AmericanPatriot wrote:
Hoping for
balancing
Even better. I suggested that in the ideas and suggestions forum before spidertron was added.
the most annoying thing with the spidertrons is picking them up and putting them down to ride in a train.

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

orzelek wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:32 pm
riking wrote:
AmericanPatriot wrote:
Hoping for

balancing
That would be pretty cool.
Go to train car and "enter" it to attach :D
That's actually a feature that I wrote for my Spidertron Engineer mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SpidertronEngineer). Now that you've mentioned it here, I think that I might release that little bit as a standalone mod, without all the 'transform-the-player-into-a-spidertron' extra that the original mod adds.
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Xorimuth wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:04 pm
That's actually a feature that I wrote for my Spidertron Engineer mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SpidertronEngineer). Now that you've mentioned it here, I think that I might release that little bit as a standalone mod, without all the 'transform-the-player-into-a-spidertron' extra that the original mod adds.
Please do

Daeruun
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Daeruun »

AmericanPatriot wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:54 pm
Xorimuth wrote:
Please do
+1
Sounds great

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

Daeruun wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:12 pm
AmericanPatriot wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:54 pm
Xorimuth wrote:
Please do
+1
Sounds great
Great. It’ll probably be within a week, and I’ll post here when it’s published. If anyone has any suggestions for what to call it, let me know!
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

0xE1
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by 0xE1 »

Can we get Logistics moved anywhere but middle of screen? Anything but Logistics is better to be there

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Xorimuth wrote:
i tried it, expecting to see it latch on physically. i was disappointed. :P

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

ptx0 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:15 am
Xorimuth wrote:
Haha that is far beyond my graphical capabilities.
My mods

robot256
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by robot256 »

I've thought about doing that for Vehicle Wagon, actually. For example, use the Spider Remote to click on a Vehicle Wagon flatbed car, and it walks over and curls up onto it. I have no idea how to animate the legs, but we could certainly get the behavior right.

Normally when vehicles are loaded they are held in stasis (actually deleted), but we could replace it with a "legless spider" that teleports along with the train so that logistics and equipment keep working while riding the train.

Return to “Releases”