[boskid][1.1.2] Destination and source reservation stops train from leaving the station

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
copiousfish
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[boskid][1.1.2] Destination and source reservation stops train from leaving the station

Post by copiousfish »

Trains seem to have a problem with leaving a reservation to go a different station when a reservation opens up.

In this situation, the "Building Outpost" was just reserved by the "Building Supply A" train and has reopened while the train is heading back; the train has reserved the "Building Supply A" station. This "Building Supply B" train has rail access to itself and the outpost, but does not schedule itself to the outpost stop and is stuck at the supply station, saying the supply station is next and inaccessible. This problem goes away if both supply stations do not use a train stop limit.
factorio bug.png
factorio bug.png (236.98 KiB) Viewed 3087 times

copiousfish
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Destination and source reservation stops train from leaving the station

Post by copiousfish »

Apologies. I have attached the save file and log file.

I have set the one of the supply trains to be in the bad state, south of the default spawn location.

A few more details regarding setting up this bug repro consistently:
For train B to get stuck: as train A is at the outpost to pick something up, I manually schedule it back to the supply station instead of waiting for 15 seconds of inactivity. Then I have bots delete a tree or something nearby the outpost to put wood in the storage chest to reopen the station while train A is on the way back.
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(7.13 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
personal v6 megabase.zip
(22.88 MiB) Downloaded 97 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [1.1.2] Destination and source reservation stops train from leaving the station

Post by boskid »

A bug fix that fixed one thing breaking other thing: 91742

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [boskid][1.1.2] Destination and source reservation stops train from leaving the station

Post by boskid »

Ok this bug is fixed for 1.1.4. I made a test for it and reverted fix from the previous bug report.

copiousfish
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [boskid][1.1.2] Destination and source reservation stops train from leaving the station

Post by copiousfish »

Nice; thanks for your hard work! I'm glad I can say I made a tiny contribution to the game.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”