[Oxyd] [0.16.51] Crash: "Error BlueprintLibrary: externalRecord was not true"

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
doodoori2
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Oxyd] [0.16.51] Crash: "Error BlueprintLibrary: externalRecord was not true"

Post by doodoori2 »

I copied save file to my another computer. (via sync %appdata%\Roaming\Factorio\saves directory)
using same steam account.
When I replay the attached game, the game crashes with an unexpected error. Just replay the file.

Code: Select all

c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\libraries\stackwalker\stackwalker.cpp (924): StackWalker::ShowCallstack
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\util\logger.cpp (408): Logger::writeStacktrace
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\util\logger.cpp (521): Logger::logStacktrace
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\util\logging.cpp (89): Logging::logAndAbortOrThrow
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\util\logging.cpp (83): Logging::logAndAbortOrThrow
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\blueprint\blueprintlibrary.cpp (1139): BlueprintLibrary::startTransfer
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\blueprint\blueprintlibrary.cpp (1061): BlueprintLibrary::transferNextInQueue
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\blueprint\blueprintlibrary.cpp (760): BlueprintLibrary::updateTransferQueue
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\gameactionhandler.cpp (268): GameActionHandler::actionPerformed
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\input\inputhandler.cpp (56): InputHandler::flushActions
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\gameactionhandler.cpp (309): GameActionHandler::update
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\mainloop.cpp (1001): MainLoop::gameUpdateStep
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\mainloop.cpp (874): MainLoop::gameUpdateLoop
c:\cygwin64\tmp\factorio-build-rlyqnq\src\util\workerthread.cpp (36): WorkerThread::loop
Attachments
factorio-current.log
crash log
(16.48 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
180623_win_01.zip
save file
(20.48 MiB) Downloaded 82 times

cache
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.16.51] MacOS crash while replaying a game

Post by cache »

We were playing with a friend for a couple of hours. Then I tried to replay the game it crashes on some point.
And every time I try to replay the game, it crashes on the same place.

Merged...
Attachments
crash.zip
(7.04 MiB) Downloaded 75 times
factorio-current.log
log
(6.62 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [Oxyd] [0.16.51] Crash: "Error BlueprintLibrary: externalRecord was not true"

Post by Oxyd »

This looks to be the same problem as this one which has been fixed in 0.17.42.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”