[2.0.72] unaligned "going to space" screen on mac

Things that has been reported already before.
fi5hii
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2024 1:27 pm
Contact:

[2.0.72] unaligned "going to space" screen on mac

Post by fi5hii »

I'm playing on a 14" macbook pro m2 pro (screen resolution 3024 × 1964) and I saw that when I go to space and fully zoom out the clouds are not aligned with the screen when the launching animation is in progress so it looks like this:
Screenshot 2025-11-11 at 22.02.23.png
Screenshot 2025-11-11 at 22.02.23.png (10.76 MiB) Viewed 1068 times
Screenshot 2025-11-11 at 22.02.32.png
Screenshot 2025-11-11 at 22.02.32.png (2.93 MiB) Viewed 1068 times
video here:
visual bug.mp4
(354.61 MiB) Downloaded 165 times
My mods on mod portal
Catch me live over on twitch
Have some questions or want to chat? Join my discord
Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 11026
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:53 pm
Contact:

Re: [2.0.72] unaligned "going to space" screen on mac

Post by Loewchen »

See 118904, post log and save please.
fi5hii
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2024 1:27 pm
Contact:

Re: [2.0.72] unaligned "going to space" screen on mac

Post by fi5hii »

Loewchen wrote: Tue Nov 11, 2025 9:37 pm See 118904, post log and save please.
Ah I see, thank you. It happens on every save so I think that's irrelevant but here's the log file:
factorio-current.log
(8.28 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
Also as a side note, it happens when dropping to a planet too. Thank you for your time :D
My mods on mod portal
Catch me live over on twitch
Have some questions or want to chat? Join my discord
User avatar
valneq
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter
Posts: 1291
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:43 am
Contact:

Re: [2.0.72] unaligned "going to space" screen on mac

Post by valneq »

I have been seeing some visual oddities that I was able to trace back to high UI scale (200%) on my 4K monitor. This to me looks like it might be tied to UI scale, too.
Post Reply

Return to “Duplicates”