[2.0.72] unaligned "going to space" screen on mac
[2.0.72] unaligned "going to space" screen on mac
I'm playing on a 14" macbook pro m2 pro (screen resolution 3024 × 1964) and I saw that when I go to space and fully zoom out the clouds are not aligned with the screen when the launching animation is in progress so it looks like this:
video here:
My mods on mod portal
Catch me live over on twitch
Have some questions or want to chat? Join my discord
Catch me live over on twitch
Have some questions or want to chat? Join my discord
Re: [2.0.72] unaligned "going to space" screen on mac
See 118904, post log and save please.
Re: [2.0.72] unaligned "going to space" screen on mac
Ah I see, thank you. It happens on every save so I think that's irrelevant but here's the log file: Also as a side note, it happens when dropping to a planet too. Thank you for your time
My mods on mod portal
Catch me live over on twitch
Have some questions or want to chat? Join my discord
Catch me live over on twitch
Have some questions or want to chat? Join my discord
Re: [2.0.72] unaligned "going to space" screen on mac
I have been seeing some visual oddities that I was able to trace back to high UI scale (200%) on my 4K monitor. This to me looks like it might be tied to UI scale, too.


