[2.0.77] Crash (Chunk::saveNonRecursive)
[2.0.77] Crash (Chunk::saveNonRecursive)
I was alt-tabbed for a good amount of time. Game suddenly crashed out of nowhere!
- Attachments
-
- factorio-previous.log
- (83.02 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Re: [2.0.77] Crash (Chunk::saveNonRecursive)
Thanks for the report. Do you have any ways to reproduce the issue or any additional details about it? It crashed while saving in a place that if faulty we would be flooded with bug reports which makes me believe this is a 1/0 magic crash caused by a random bit flip.
Re: [2.0.77] Crash (Chunk::saveNonRecursive)
Yea sadly I can't give any more context.
I had the game running while I was doing other things. At this point, I don't even recall what I was doing otherwise ha.
Cheers, thanks for taking a look.
I had the game running while I was doing other things. At this point, I don't even recall what I was doing otherwise ha.
Cheers, thanks for taking a look.

