[2.0.77] Crash (Chunk::saveNonRecursive)

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
Krusnik
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:01 pm
Contact:

[2.0.77] Crash (Chunk::saveNonRecursive)

Post by Krusnik »

I was alt-tabbed for a good amount of time. Game suddenly crashed out of nowhere!
Attachments
factorio-previous.log
(83.02 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
User avatar
boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 4934
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:56 pm
Contact:

Re: [2.0.77] Crash (Chunk::saveNonRecursive)

Post by boskid »

Thanks for the report. Do you have any ways to reproduce the issue or any additional details about it? It crashed while saving in a place that if faulty we would be flooded with bug reports which makes me believe this is a 1/0 magic crash caused by a random bit flip.
Krusnik
Inserter
Inserter
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:01 pm
Contact:

Re: [2.0.77] Crash (Chunk::saveNonRecursive)

Post by Krusnik »

Yea sadly I can't give any more context.

I had the game running while I was doing other things. At this point, I don't even recall what I was doing otherwise ha.

Cheers, thanks for taking a look.
Post Reply

Return to “Pending”