This resource patch is totally covered in trees. This was common long ago, but I thought it was supposed to be impossible now?
Space age/elevated rails/quality modules. No other mods.
[2.0.77] Trees generated on top of resource patch
Re: [2.0.77] Trees generated on top of resource patch
Please provide a save file that shows this issue.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.
Re: [2.0.77] Trees generated on top of resource patch
Savefile attached
- Attachments
-
- Wood over iron questionmark.zip
- (19 MiB) Downloaded 17 times
Re: [2.0.77] Trees generated on top of resource patch
Thanks. I looked into it and this seems to be working correctly. Resources only prevent trees when within the defined max-distance-from-spawn. In this case that's 1024 tiles from spawn and this patch is 1259 tiles from spawn so it doesn't remove trees.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

