Version 1.1.82

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 1.1.82

Post by FactorioBot »

Changes
  • Disabled the Command+W keyboard shortcut for closing the game window on Macs. Command+Q will still quit the application. (105655)
  • On macOS, left and right variants of the Command and Option keys are differentiated when not bound as a modifier.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a desync between ARM and x86 platforms when the pathfinder was overloaded. (105953)
  • Fixed a crash when trivial smoke was defined with bad movement speed values. (105970)
  • Fixed that startup color mod settings would appear as changeable during runtime.
  • Fixed multiple forces being unable to order deconstruction of the same forceless entity. (100864)
  • Fixed deconstruction markers being visible to forces which did not order the deconstruction.
  • Fixed inconsistent rounding in tooltips caused by floating-point inaccuracy. (105661)
  • Fixed that upgrading modules with fast-transfer could cause the returned modules to overlap with the inventory hand.
  • Fixed not being able to type in textboxes on steam deck. (105988)
  • Fixed that dump-icon-sprites did not work correctly for icons using shift values. (106069)
  • Fixed ghosts could be removed even if they do not collide with built entity. (106071)
  • Fixed a crash when removing modded pipe-to-ground that connects to a shifted pipe-to-ground. (106105)
  • Fixed a crash when a mod sets a train's schedule while a temporary stop with no wait conditions is being removed.
  • Fixed a crash when saving the game after a server disconnect with non-blocking saving enabled.
  • Fixed that blueprints could have duplicate logistic filters. (105984)
  • Fixed that LocalisedString ignored 'correct' translation status of its parameters. (104466)
  • Fixed that some PNGs loaded darker than intended on Macs, affecting some mods.
  • Fixed remapped modifier keys not registering properly in some environments. (106031)
Scripting
  • Added optional surface parameter to LuaForce::rechart.
  • Added LuaGuiElement::auto_toggle read/write.
  • Added LuaGuiElement::toggled read/write.
  • BoundingBox accepts orientation from lua.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

MEOWMI
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Version 1.1.82

Post by MEOWMI »

Thanks for yet another update!
Fixed deconstruction markers being visible to forces which did not order the deconstruction.
I'm guessing it just hides the marker, rather than changes functionality?

This difference is relevant in that I know there's a behavior where walls become disconnected if marked for deconstruction, allowing players to walk through, but it's not possible to hide this fact from the other force, otherwise it would lead to desyncs.

NIronwolf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by NIronwolf »

TIL Raiguard is now Factorio Staff. Congrats!

Genhis
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Genhis »

MEOWMI wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 6:23 pm
I'm guessing it just hides the marker, rather than changes functionality?
Yes, it only hides the markers without changing the behavior. Also, if you hover over an entity, the status will still report as being marked for deconstruction, which is intended.

nngs_geek2
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by nngs_geek2 »

I noticed that after this update, when new research is completed, when I look at my inventory, there is no indicator of a newly researched item. If it is relevant, I am currently doing a full-mod Py game, but I assume the code is the same no matter if mods are used or not.

Xorimuth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Xorimuth »

nngs_geek2 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 12:20 am
I noticed that after this update, when new research is completed, when I look at my inventory, there is no indicator of a newly researched item. If it is relevant, I am currently doing a full-mod Py game, but I assume the code is the same no matter if mods are used or not.
Have you changed the "Recipe notifications" setting in your settings?
My mods
Content: Freight Forwarding | Spidertron Patrols | Spidertron Enhancements | Power Overload
QoL: Factory Search | Remote Configuration | Module Inserter Simplified | Wire Shortcuts X | Ghost Warnings

nngs_geek2
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by nngs_geek2 »

Xorimuth wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 12:28 am
nngs_geek2 wrote:
It is enabled. I will toggle it and see if that changes anything.

nngs_geek2
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by nngs_geek2 »

nngs_geek2 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 1:06 am
Xorimuth wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 12:28 am
nngs_geek2 wrote:
It is enabled. I will toggle it and see if that changes anything.
So - I'm an idiot.

The things that were being researched were specific to the Py mods ("T.U.R.D. upgrades") which don't actually show a new researched item until after you go through a separate step.

There is no bug to see here, thanks for reading. :)

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by BlueTemplar »

Fixed a crash when saving the game after a server disconnect with non-blocking saving enabled.
Thanks for supporting this 'experimental', but so convenient, feature !
BobDiggity (mod-scenario-pack)

Return to “Releases”