[1.1.76] Invalid TransportLineIndex 90 Error [Modded]

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
ViinaToxic
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[1.1.76] Invalid TransportLineIndex 90 Error [Modded]

Post by ViinaToxic »

Around the 200hr mark my save file has been giving me an error in the context of Error Invalid TransportLineIndex 90,
No idea if the error is from my mods, the base game or hardware issue.
---
225.907 Error MainLoop.cpp:1288: Exception at tick 51340250: Invalid TransportLineIndex: 90
---
Chatting with other members of SE discord, they suspected it could be a hardware issue but were not sure, I ran memtest and no errors were reported.
Also I reset the overclock to stock on Geforce Experience and the error is still coming up.

I have a save file which is a second before the error pops up. Autosaves run into the same error sooner or later.
Invalid-TransportLineIndex90.PNG
Invalid-TransportLineIndex90.PNG (183.82 KiB) Viewed 795 times
active_modsversion.txt
(666 Bytes) Downloaded 30 times

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [1.1.76] Invalid TransportLineIndex 90 Error [Modded]

Post by Loewchen »

Post the save and a complete log of a session with the issue please, see 3638

ViinaToxic
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ViinaToxic »

Loewchen wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:15 pm
Post the save and a complete log of a session with the issue please, see 3638
Here you go, should be the correct files.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(40.69 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by boskid »

Well, my conclusion here is that this save file is corrupted. Corruption here is around stack inserter on nauvis near position {677.5, 894.5} which tries to pickup item from express-transport-belt at {676.5, 894.5}. That inserter during update tries to use a transportLineIndex of 90 when the only possible values for a belt are 1 and 2, and all possible code paths that could set the transportLineIndex were also checking if the index is valid. That inserter also says the belt when last seen had a direction of "53" when the only valid values are from 0(north) up to 7(northwest) and it points at an itemIndex of 1069126302 when the transport lines going through that belt piece have 114 (left line) and 119 (right line) items on them. Its unlikely this corruption could happen due to a bug in the code so unfortunately i have to move this bug report to 1/0 magic.

ViinaToxic
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ViinaToxic »

Thanks for the help, I have an 15min older autosave which I will use to redo that part of the factory.
I teleported myself to the target point and deleted all and remade it, hopefully this will fix the issue and I can continue my save game again.

Return to “1 / 0 magic”