We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:14 am
Russia have good chance to starts producing such equipment at home, buying electronic components with the help of "friends" countries.

What are the chances to produce something in Ukraine without getting a rocket at the factory?
You do realize even your "friends" are not supplying any strategic components right now in fear of sanctions. Considering all high tech weaponry was full of foreign components russia is hardly gonna produce anything of value. Well, maybe ladas.
It is a matter of time and efforts of some politicians when US citizens stop supporting Ukraine and start supporting Ukrainians. And this is a very different support that implies ending the war, and not feeding it with weapons
It will be a short work of such politicians as proved by latest election. This is not russia where you can do whatever, if your citizen supports something but some politician don't - they will elect another.
You know it better, as ukrainian.
Yeah I don't see them parading NATA POWs on red square, just propaganda mumblers like you. just like that meme with captured tiny HIMARS rocket+2screwdrivers and voltmeter. Not even mentioning that just its warhead weights 110kg.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:50 pm
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:03 pm
There are many ways to save the lives of civilians by ending this war now.

But the war continues, which means that for the politicians of Ukraine and Russia, the lives of civilians are not so important.
you mean if they cared for the people of Ukraine, they would just bend over and become part of Russia? that's hilariously myopic.

it's not the politicians of Ukraine that began this '3 day special mission'. you're blaming them for the actions of Russia? for simply not rolling over?

you're still Putin's lap dog.
It's good to be a fish, remember only about "3 days". And don’t remember about the political impotence of the Ukrainian authorities since 2014.
This impotence is understandable. After all, this Eastern Ukrainian crisis was a good cover for corruption within Ukraine, which is now crawling out of all holes. And potential voters really liked the promises of a solution to this crisis.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:11 pm
You do realize even your "friends" are not supplying any strategic components right now in fear of sanctions. Considering all high tech weaponry was full of foreign components russia is hardly gonna produce anything of value. Well, maybe ladas.
How scary, the sanctions. Iran is also scared. Also sanctions. True, they did not prevent Iran from making drones from which all of Ukraine suffers. But I understand you, if you stop believing in sanctions, perspective will be very sad for all Ukrainian. So keep believing.
enterisys wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:11 pm

It will be a short work of such politicians as proved by latest election. This is not russia where you can do whatever, if your citizen supports something but some politician don't - they will elect another.
Even funnier than sanctions. Especially after the elections in the USA, Italy and France. Where the people made it clear to government, that the interests of the country come first, and everything Ukrainian later.

I still wish victory for the Ukrainian people, but I do not wish this victory for the nationalist Ukrainian government. (the attempts of your Nazis to hide the history of the creation of the city of Odessa by the Russians look interesting (Uncomfortable truth)

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:36 pm
It's good to be a fish, remember only about "3 days".
thank you for sharing your feelings with us.

If you were not a fish you would remember than putin launched special operation twice, in 2014, and in 2022, and the different outcome of the two may be put to the credit of the Ukrainian authorities, good point you make there.

Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:49 pm
How scary, the sanctions. Iran is also scared. Also sanctions. True, they did not prevent Iran from making drones from which all of Ukraine suffers. But I understand you, if you stop believing in sanctions, perspective will be very sad for all Ukrainian. So keep believing.
They did not prevent Iran from doing it, but they prevent Russia from doing it why do you think it is the case ?

maybe it's not a matter of belief but of factual data, any update on the gas price ? i have some :
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/eu-natural-gas
gas.png
gas.png (25.32 KiB) Viewed 3172 times
https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/stock-market
moex.png
moex.png (29.54 KiB) Viewed 3172 times
https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/retail-sales-annual
retail sale.png
retail sale.png (17.89 KiB) Viewed 3172 times
https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/retail-sales-annual

Sanction are meant nothing, just our people buy less things on shop, they are on yearly diet, and our stock market is worth 50% of its value because it is also on diet, hopefully there is the gas money you posted about 200 times a few month ago interestingly during the spike on the graph.
Even funnier than sanctions. Especially after the elections in the USA, Italy and France. Where the people made it clear to government, that the interests of the country come first, and everything Ukrainian later.
I don't think sanction are funny but after a total denial of obvious fact with little argument it's possible you are just posting non-sense, you decided to choose 3 example, Usa where last election was 49-51%, nothing is "clear" result, you also took Italy, whose newly elected minister said nothing would change on the line of her country about the war in Ukraine and the alignment with the EU, oh and also France, who re-elected the same president who is also continuing on the same line.

interesting choice of non-event for a non-argument.
I still wish victory for the Ukrainian people, but I do not wish this victory for the nationalist Ukrainian government. (the attempts of your Nazis to hide the history of the creation of the city of Odessa by the Russians look interesting (Uncomfortable truth)

Little reminder for the fish inside you , you also posted this :
Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:28 pm
Let's see what happens when they clean up Mariupol and go to smash the Ukrainian troops in Dombas.
or this
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:46 pm
But the successful experience of North Korea has shown a more favorable direction for modern politicians in Europe and the United States.
( and Iran you forget to add at the time)
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:32 pm
In my post, only stubborn ukrobots will see the support of Russia. I wrote about the failures of Ukrainian politicians.
(and about the great success of the russian dishwasher-chip recycling industry)
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:51 pm
I congratulate the Ukrainians on the beginning of the great liberation of Kherson. Glory to the Ukrainians!
This one from late August i think is funny, because at the time it didn't occured yet. You predicted it like a boss :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_of_Kherson

maybe my prediction of you could soon be saying the war was a mistake all along and that russian soldier should go back to their home near their loved one will become true too don't you think ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:57 pm
-you posted beautiful graphics without understanding what is on them? I will tell you. The price of gas is twice what it was a year ago. As a result, Europe spent a lot of money on energy resources, and Ukraine got the crumbs from the table. If sanctions had not been imposed and there had been no increase in prices for resources, then Europe would have had much more money to help Ukraine. And in Russia there is less money for wars, since the citizens of Russia would spend more on buying abroad.

-I can't argue with an election expert like you. Of course, the 49-51% victory in the elections is a good argument for the right decisions and the support of citizens.

Thanks for reminding me of my posts. All the same: NO support for the Ukrainian Nazi corrupt government, YES support for the Ukrainian people.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:29 pm
-you posted beautiful graphics without understanding what is on them? I will tell you. The price of gas is twice what it was a year ago. As a result, Europe spent a lot of money on energy resources, and Ukraine got the crumbs from the table. If sanctions had not been imposed and there had been no increase in prices for resources, then Europe would have had much more money to help Ukraine. And in Russia there is less money for wars, since the citizens of Russia would spend more on buying abroad.
Russian people buy less things in shop, if they were to buy things from abroad Russia would get taxes on it, twice, once one import then on tax on shops, less retail sales is just people living worse, not buying car or clothes for the wealthiest ,and trying to reduce the food bill for the poorest.

And it is consistent since the beginning of the war.

The Russian stock exchange losing half its value and not recovering, means that for the people who had some money, a lot or a little, invested into it for their future, they lost 50% of their savings. So if if they managed to save a little and it took 20 years of hard work, it is reduced to half.

and with only the crumbs from the table Ukraine managed to prevent Russia from entering Kiyv ,and protected Karkhiv, and reclaimed Kherson ? as you predicted yet you still think sanctions have positive effect on Russia ? i don't think this is consistent, if the effect of the sanctions where positive then why would Russia retreat from Kherson and start mobilizing conscript ? And why would russian leader be so mad about them ? i thought he would have adressed his thank you, but maybe that is all a ruse again ?
Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:34 am
Given that my gas bill is now 340 euros instead of 76 euros a year earlier, everything is fine in Russia with money, don't worry.
Good news pal, the gas bill will be lower soon, you update twice a year i remember you told me.

It was not true that everything is fine in Russia with money back then, but that should just be even more obvious as your only argument was the gas price. That was not counting the almost complete stop ( 96%) of car manufacturing, and trains , wagons, trucks and so on.
-I can't argue with an election expert like you. Of course, the 49-51% victory in the elections is a good argument for the right decisions and the support of citizens.
That's pretty much the same score as the election before it,and the one before it too. That's kind of an important news so most people in the concerned state knows about it, no need to be an expert, you can have your opinion even if you are not one in those democratic state you mentionned, it nonetheless help to be informed. You said it was "clear" for 3 country, including one where the result are similar as the other year, one where the newly elected leader said its internationnal politic wouldn't change with previous government from opposite spectrum, and one country who re-elected the same president. Clearly you can't argue because for that you need an argument. You received a memo about topic that should have been buried i think, like you posted the wrong comments, those prepared in case the result of the election was different and you posted them several month too late. A "clear" change is when you see only 20% of Finns thought it would be a good thing to join NATO before the invasion attempt, to 80% during the invasion attempt. Even vladimir putin didn't score that high in the election.

Thanks for reminding me of my posts. All the same: NO support for the Ukrainian Nazi corrupt government, YES support for the Ukrainian people.
You're welcome, i think it may also help the other people that wouldn't want to read all your 800+ post only on this thread to get a general idea of what contradictions you already expressed, alongside modifying your rethoric in near perfect synchronization with the new public adress of the officials in Russia, all in a forum for video games during war time.

you tried to avoid many points , for example why do you think Russia will buy chips from friend countries now and not during the 8 years it prepared its war ?
do yo think as putin launched the special operation on his own he can also end it on his own by recalling soldier home ?
do you think the mobilization of conscript, loss of flag ship, retread from kherson, NATO growing , damage on kerch bridge were part of the planned outcome of special operation and if so why ?

Those are the topics you mentionned but didn't develop, and i thought it would be interesting to ask some more questions of my own to an expert on russian politics and general world affair :

isn't that forbidden to call conscript for a special operation in Russia ?

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Well, the balance of power didn't really shift with that, so....
Well, you know the whole point behind this thread where you barged in and started spewing nonesense about all the Nazis there was originally about showing support for the citizens, right?
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

FuryoftheStars wrote: ↑
Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:16 pm
Quiz >>> It is blank map a satellite photo, could you find Ukraine borders ? :idea:

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:04 am
Quiz >>> It is blank map a satellite photo, could you find Ukraine borders ? :idea:
It's difficult because there's some ugly photoshop on part of the Ukrainian territory, here is a non-photoshopped version btw :
nophotoshop.jpg
nophotoshop.jpg (7.33 MiB) Viewed 3066 times
And here you have it with the borders, in case you want to explain to me where the conscript are sent you can make some little marks on the map
withborder.jpg
withborder.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 3066 times

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

And what does this have to do with elections in the US and, to quote, "where the people made it clear to government, that the interests of the country come first, and everything Ukrainian later"?? Nothing.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:07 pm
And what does this have to do with elections in the US ... Nothing.
1. this topic is about Ukraine
2. " the balance of power didn't really shift " well, it does. There is non on their side. (pun intended)
3. Anyway things are going to get better since now Ukraine received a new Minister of energy
https://t.me/new_militarycolumnist/97027
ΠœΠΈΠ½ΠΈΡΡ‚Ρ€ энСргСтики Π£ΠΊΡ€Π°ΠΈΠ½Ρ‹

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:50 pm
Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:07 pm
And what does this have to do with elections in the US ... Nothing.
2. " the balance of power didn't really shift " well, it does. There is non on their side. (pun intended)
3. Anyway things are going to get better since now Ukraine received a new Minister of energy
ffs, reread the conversation chain I was replying to, specifically, the post I pulled that quote from. My reply that you quoted was on that specifically. Thus, your "quiz" is completely wrong to the conversation segment you quoted.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

You failed to understand the word "support", which represent a significant amount of the 3 words in the title of the thread.
2. " the balance of power(in the american election) didn't really shift " well, it does. There is non (electricity) on their (ukrainian)side. (pun intended)
You failed to understand the conversation and also failed at acting like a decent person all in 1 sentence, pretty efficient of you not to post twice.
I don't think you understand that tens of thousand of humans are dying, or maybe you are just that vile and bitter who knowns.

What's happening is that after losing around half of its initial attack force, 90 000 humans, the russian army had no choice than fleeing from kherson, the largest occupied city only 2 month after the pseudo annexation.

And unable to achieve military effect with their weaponry, they resorted to target the civilians with missiles , and also poorly inspired trolls jokes on internet forums using fake images of poorly modified maps.
but.png
but.png (783.52 KiB) Viewed 3002 times

Also you didn't answer about where the conscripts are sent

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:32 pm
Russian people buy less things in shop, if they were to buy things from abroad Russia would get taxes on it, twice, once one import then on tax on shops, less retail sales is just people living worse, not buying car or clothes for the wealthiest ,and trying to reduce the food bill for the poorest.

And it is consistent since the beginning of the war.
Read about trade balance between Russia and Europe. Compare the difference from not receiving sales taxes with the difference from the money remaining in Russia from the trade balance.
Why did you decide that the population has no money? Because of the sanctions, there is nothing to buy on the market with this money. You correctly noted that the drop in sales is not increasing, people are buying less, but the situation is not getting worse.
The Russian stock exchange losing half its value and not recovering, means that for the people who had some money, a lot or a little, invested into it for their future, they lost 50% of their savings. So if if they managed to save a little and it took 20 years of hard work, it is reduced to half.
99% of Russians do not know what you are writing about.
and with only the crumbs from the table Ukraine managed to prevent Russia from entering Kiyv ,and protected Karkhiv, and reclaimed Kherson ? as you predicted yet you still think sanctions have positive effect on Russia ? i don't think this is consistent, if the effect of the sanctions where positive then why would Russia retreat from Kherson and start mobilizing conscript ? And why would russian leader be so mad about them ? i thought he would have adressed his thank you, but maybe that is all a ruse again ?
At first, the Ukrainian military retreated. Then the soldiers of the LNR DNR and Russia retreat. No one can say what will happen tomorrow, this is SWO (war)
Good news pal, the gas bill will be lower soon, you update twice a year i remember you told me.

It was not true that everything is fine in Russia with money back then, but that should just be even more obvious as your only argument was the gas price. That was not counting the almost complete stop ( 96%) of car manufacturing, and trains , wagons, trucks and so on.
Russia has already gone through this in the USSR. And she will survive this easier sitting on cheap resources than Europe without resources with manufacturers who are already fleeing to other countries.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:07 am
Read about trade balance between Russia and Europe. Compare the difference from not receiving sales taxes with the difference from the money remaining in Russia from the trade balance.
sorry i couldn't find information it is not published since the beginning of the war :
https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/balance-of-trade

You can notice that the information was published every month or 2 before the invasion attempt, but for some reason russian central bank stopped.

do you have the insider information yourself ? or do you trust the "estimate" from bank of russia on their website because they are also the ones who decided to stop publishing result without explaining the reason.

Also :

Cutting gas to try and blackmail people = no money coming from gas = nothing to do with the population not having access to basic stuff coming from abroad like medecines or cloths or fruits or sugar when it's not cars TV or computer.

Why did you decide that the population has no money? Because of the sanctions, there is nothing to buy on the market with this money. You correctly noted that the drop in sales is not increasing, people are buying less, but the situation is not getting worse
It' s putin who decide sorry not me, there must be plenty of things on the market, from all those friendly country no ?

https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/total-vehicle-sales
nonewcarnotgettingworse.png
nonewcarnotgettingworse.png (13.84 KiB) Viewed 2947 times

This is showing people are buying less cars, it is getting worse because cars like other things gets older with time and still need to be replaced sadly. You can imagine the same for boats, trains , planes, machines, clothes, tv, phones, computers , it's different for food, food is not under sanction. because you can't just decide to buy it next year or the year after if maybe the prices are better which given the cause of the problem and the inflation is not likely.
99% of Russians do not know what you are writing about.
and 1% own every shares of big business ? is that what you mean ?

statistic from you are the best, you did that already :
Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:37 am
I will open a secret, 90% (and me too) here on the forum do not care about history.
Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:19 am
I did not write correctly : "90%" this is my personal opinion..
luckily you are part of that rare 1% so you understood and can answer me ? or you want me to explain more ?

At first, the Ukrainian military retreated. Then the soldiers of the LNR DNR and Russia retreat. No one can say what will happen tomorrow, this is SWO (war)
you made predictions in the past :
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:51 pm
I congratulate the Ukrainians on the beginning of the great liberation of Kherson. Glory to the Ukrainians!
And you are still making some :
Russia has already gone through this in the USSR. And she will survive this easier sitting on cheap resources than Europe without resources with manufacturers who are already fleeing to other countries.
that sound like a prediction too no ? russia will survive its special operation ?

I think you failed to understand that humans are the most precious "ressources", the USSR before it collapsed prevented its citizen from leaving the place and when it did collapse it created a lot of suffering for those humans that didn't leave, it was a terrible time where people died young despite peace time for what cause or benefit ???
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:23 am
But I lived in the USSR from 1980 to 1991 and those were not the worst 11 years of my life.
The worst time came after 1991 for Russia you must know that no ?

also there was more cheap ressources in the USSR than in Russia which is considerably smaller than the USSR; the ressources in Russia are finite and the cheapest are always consumed first and this during the last 30 years during which there was also lately a huge increase all over the world in all form of alternate energy than those russia is exporting. ( look at how the middle east plan for the future with less oil ). Still didnt help the USSR whose collapse was called by putin "most tragic event of the XX century", do you think the plan for XIX century is the collapse of russia ? is this why you make the comparaison ?

And still no answer about those conscripts, you know more in economy and prices of gas than were the people that usually frequent this forum risk being sent to fight against other people that usually frequent this forum ?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Vintors wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:13 am
That's why I'm asking you to provide links from several sources.
Only source is "russeltravelling" ?
russel only travel to russia ?
russel ask for donation on russian bank account ?

vintors only post on this thread ?
only post pro russian video ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

You joking right? 40kg of explosive attached to slow moving shit is scary lol? Also how come they are also out of stock, haven't heard about them in 2 months...
Well let's see. Elections in USA - minimal win for reds, as you do not build your campaign around unclear policy for Ukraine when 80% of US citizens support Ukraine. TLDR major win for democrats HIMARS goes brrrt.
Italy and France? You joking again right. Literally the first thing they did is send more military support to Ukraine.
Cope harder clown.
You keep your wishes to yourself bot, Ukrainian people will make their own choice.
Odessa by the russians eh? 5 sec google check confirms you are just stupid bot (Comfortable truth).

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Amazing paint skills failed you when you covered Poland, Belarus and Romania also in blue.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

https://t.me/new_militarycolumnist/97027
ΠœΠΈΠ½ΠΈΡΡ‚Ρ€ энСргСтики Π£ΠΊΡ€Π°ΠΈΠ½Ρ‹
Who?

Return to β€œNews”