We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:18 pm
Nothing wakes up bots as ruSSian goodwill.
I congratulate the Ukrainians on the beginning of the great liberation of Kherson. Glory to the Ukrainians!
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:51 pm
I congratulate the Ukrainians on the beginning of the great liberation of Kherson. Glory to the Ukrainians!
Wow so funny your mom almost fell off me.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:19 pm
I will surprise you, there is no war in Ukraine. If you don't believe me, please find the message about the declaration of war.
Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:24 pm
I don't share your sarcasm. Because of the USSR, NATO was created. It is foolish to underestimate such an enemy and put him on the same level as North Korea.
Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:28 pm
Let's see what happens when they clean up Mariupol and go to smash the Ukrainian troops in Dombas.
Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:46 pm
But the successful experience of North Korea has shown a more favorable direction for modern politicians in Europe and the United States.
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:32 pm
In my post, only stubborn ukrobots will see the support of Russia. I wrote about the failures of Ukrainian politicians.
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:04 pm
But it's easier to create a stink here than to press the search button.
I have used the search button to see if there was any post of yours related to the game except that 1 out of 766 that are exclusively on this thread, starting a few minutes after your registration. I only found some more contradictions with your latest statement.

1/766 post of yours is related to the game, yet you claim it's a proof, in this case, there are many proof that you lie a lot, insult not only Ukraine but also the USA , or Europe, in order of frequency, you copy pasted many pictures of nazi straight from telegram, even poem insulting the country victim of a war. You attempted to downplay the invasion when you still hope you could in the early month, after that you shifted your rethoric to blaming the other side and countries that support Ukraine, and now you lately adopted the narratives of just insulting Ukraine or attempting to attack the reputation of the soldier who defend their home, those of their families and their neighbour's . You even asked why they would fight.

You were flagged very early on as a dishonnest person on this discussion by no less than 6 person, you can use the search button if you don't remember.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

It is okay, in 1 year a new GOT wall will be established and this "superpower" can play with itself there just like iran or nk does.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

If anyone is like this guy and does not know what to do - I am very positive he is welcome in Ukraine or EU. Hit me up if you need flat in Kyiv.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Donetsk 8 years ago before terrorist started shooting into crowd.
https://twitter.com/hochu_dodomu/status ... 5666536449
And obv they won't talk about this on naZi tv:
In the 1991 referendum on Ukrainian independence, 83.9% of voters in Donetsk Oblast and 83.6% in Luhansk Oblast supported independence from the Soviet Union. Turnout was 76.7% in Donetsk Oblast and 80.7% in Luhansk Oblast.
https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D1 ... %BA%D0%B8)

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:10 pm
ptx0 wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:48 pm
USA invades Russia, and Russia fights back. is this bad?
It would be great. The US would give me the ability to lay off workers any time my heel itchs. Dismiss sick or pregnant women. Can not wait.

Once again, for the stupid (if you already understood, this does not apply to you), I absolutely do not care who pays the tax. At work, I often contact the authorities, there are no normal people there. Only a thirst for money or a desire to rule.
So, way to miss the point, first of all. All while trying to insult people for apparently missing your point….

If you seriously don’t care, then why are you continuing to post here, insulting and victim blaming Ukraine, and defending Russia’s actions? If you didn’t actually care, you would never have posted once on the subject.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

It's pretty funny to watch how Ukrainian bots try to pass off their thoughts as my words and often just write their vision of my words.

Perhaps these are the features of education, if a person cannot separate the government from the inhabitants of Ukraine or Russia. Or just a victims of propaganda.

As far as I understand your texts, I should run forward, shout "Glory to Ukraine" and close eye to all the documented crimes of the Kyiv regime, just because I was ordered to do so?

So this is your path, and I myself will decide who and how much is to blame for this war.
And while the picture is such that both sides are up to their necks in shit.

P.s. probably a Putins caricaturist. But very good show yours type .
Attachments
wwiii.jpeg
wwiii.jpeg (182.35 KiB) Viewed 2077 times

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:18 pm
I understand your sadness, so many good guys were sent to certain death. It is a pity when such brave soldiers became pawns in the political game of Kyiv.
Attachments
sad.jpeg
sad.jpeg (77.39 KiB) Viewed 2077 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:47 pm
It's pretty funny to watch how Ukrainian bots try to pass off their thoughts as my words and often just write their vision of my words.

Perhaps these are the features of education, if a person cannot separate the government from the inhabitants of Ukraine or Russia. Or just a victims of propaganda.

As far as I understand your texts, I should run forward, shout "Glory to Ukraine" and close eye to all the documented crimes of the Kyiv regime, just because I was ordered to do so?

So this is your path, and I myself will decide who and how much is to blame for this war.

P.s. probably a Putins caricaturist. But very good show yours type .
You could also not post and spread lies and hatred , no -one would miss it as none of what you say is of any interest nor aligned with the thread, nor even true.

It's you who decided alone or most likely paid, (i have hard time imagining one can be so butt hurt), to flag yourself as a lier and do provocation, you sounded ignorant at first and the more time pass the more you sound sour, dishonnest ,angry, insulting on top of visibly exposing you inability to contribute positively in the discussion.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:47 pm
During your post in this forum you redefined 4 or 5 times who russia was fighting, one time it's ukraine, one time the usa, one time the "global west" one time nazi europe. When you say "both sided are up to their necks in shit", one thing that is clear is that russia is one side, the other one you keep changing so there is no way to assign it, you just made a vague statement again.
Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:09 pm
This is not a war between Russia and Ukraine. This is a US-China war. The United States pushed Ukraine into the clutches of Russia in order for Europe to unite around the United States. Judging by the comments here, it worked.
Actually you also tried to claim russia was not a side x), really nothing you say is to be trusted .
Attachments
afb.jpg
afb.jpg (183.3 KiB) Viewed 2069 times

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:17 pm

You could also not post and spread lies and hatred , no -one would miss it as none of what you say is of any interest nor aligned with the thread, nor even true.

It's you who decided alone or most likely paid, (i have hard time imagining one can be so butt hurt), to flag yourself as a lier and do provocation, you sounded ignorant at first and the more time pass the more you sound sour, dishonnest ,angry, insulting on top of visibly exposing you inability to contribute positively in the discussion.

This is my problem, I always forget to check my compass of truth with the local European department of "Democratic censorship, press bans and the cancellation of freedom of speech."

But apparently you work there, you are the only one who tells the truth and only the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:14 pm

This is my problem, I always forget to check my compass of truth with the local European department of "Democratic censorship, press bans and the cancellation of freedom of speech."

But apparently you work there, you are the only one who tells the truth and only the truth.
Remember when you say there was no war ? lol your compass was broken

Remember when you say everything is fine with money in russia ? you compass was broken ?

Or maybe it is now when you say both side are in shit, that's just the opposite of your statement from last week about russia , much wind for your russian compass of truth as illustrated on the pictures just above, you keep lying and it's obvious.

That's like when putin say everything is going according to plan, and peskov says the huge losses of soldier is a tragedy at the same time, what is your russian compass telling ? The plan was to sent meatbag to death ?

Instead of blaming the other people for pointing out your lies and act like you are being persecuted for being a war apologist, you could if you didn't want people to tell you what you say is a lie, not say it, notice how just that is enough for you to cry about the cancelation of freedom of speech, just bevause i told you that you keep posting lies, i even prooved it. That doesn't prevent you from continuing to spam this thread with your insult and propaganda. Why do you complain about freedom of speech ? am i not allowed to voice my opinion that is argumented with fact that you keep lying ? contradicting yourself ? insult Ukraine ?

You started the conversation on this thread with insult and ignorance, and never stopped since then, any time your nazi pictures were censored ? and your poem insulting ukraine that you copy pasted from telegram ? those censored ?

I'm just calling you a lier , dishonnest, you are not censored , you are free to continue prooving me right.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:42 pm
Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:14 pm

Remember when you say there was no war ? lol your compass was broken

Remember when you say everything is fine with money in russia ? you compass was broken ?

Or maybe it is now when you say both side are in shit, that's just the opposite of your statement from last week about russia , much wind for your russian compass of truth as illustrated on the pictures just above, you keep lying and it's obvious.

That's like when putin say everything is going according to plan, and peskov says the huge losses of soldier is a tragedy at the same time, what is your russian compass telling ? The plan was to sent meatbag to death ?

Instead of blaming the other people for pointing out your lies and act like you are being persecuted for being a war apologist, you could if you didn't want people to tell you what you say is a lie, not say it, notice how just that is enough for you to cry about the cancelation of freedom of speech, just bevause i told you that you keep posting lies, i even prooved it. That doesn't prevent you from continuing to spam this thread with your insult and propaganda. Why do you complain about freedom of speech ? am i not allowed to voice my opinion that is argumented with fact that you keep lying ? contradicting yourself ? insult Ukraine ?

You started the conversation on this thread with insult and ignorance, and never stopped since then, any time your nazi pictures were censored ? and your poem insulting ukraine that you copy pasted from telegram ? those censored ?

I'm just calling you a lier , dishonnest, you are not censored , you are free to continue prooving me right.
And that both countries have already declared war on each other and are you posting this notice here now? No. We can informally call her whatever we want.

What problems in Russia with money at such a gas price?
https://www.epravda.com.ua/rus/news/2022/06/1/687718/

my compas is ok, complete ok.

But all this is not true, they say so on TV.

I'm sorry that the truth is so uncomfortable for you.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:22 pm
And that both countries have already declared war on each other and are you posting this notice here now? No. We can informally call her whatever we want.
I call it war, you deny there is one, that's ok, you just illustrate yourself repeating the propaganda from putin as nowhere else in the world people continue repeating the most ridiculous official version of anything, why do you do that on this thread repeatdly ? Do you think saying the same lie 10000 times will make it more believable ?

Why do you keep posting that there is no war ? you make sure the official russian version is spread in the thread thanks to your zealous copy paste ? and tomorow you claim you are not supporting russia, just choosing their version despite all evidence and comon sense, and posting it in a thread called " we support Ukraine", not because you are a low-level russian troll, but why ?

Notice the early date of the quote ? you attempted to downplay the scale of the invasion in Mars. Now you continue posting in here in support of the special military operation ? lol

That kind of disqualify you forever when talking about dumb people repeating propaganda no ? You got to admit you are purposefully repeating it and defending it even though it's ridiculous no ?

What problems in Russia with money at such a gas price?
The roughly 10% decrease in salary and pension in 6 month is thanks to the gas price, russian people benefitting negatively from it, why ? lead by some thiefs ?

All oil company loosing 30-50% of their value despite the interdiction to foreign investors to dump the stocks why ? gas price increased no ? why stock plummit ?

The sudden hike of 20% interest rate is making many business impossible because it's a lot ,and it because it came out of nowhere and there is no rule that can help predict when the maniac responsible for the war could strike again.

The companies that left russia account for 40% of GDP and not all of them will continue functionning for long time as supplier are not willing to continue provide many things to another brand than the trusted one they were doing business with plus their customers put pressure for internationnal company not to work with war criminal and russia is a neglieable market compared to Europe USA or China.

The fact that gas is a non-fungible thing that is piling up in already full storage and need to be burn and is wasted alongside the machines and energy used to maintain the gas well open for an unknown and unforeseeable period.

The fact that no planes can fly without western parts which slowly reduce interior flight in russia despite the confiscation of many planes which promped insurance companies worlwide to refuse insuring russian ships.

Said ships that are not in sufficient number to export that gas to anyone in quantity required for russia to have its only export still earning it money.

The reduction of car manufacturing by 96% due to the shortage of electronic parts which causes the state to publish troncated data for those that are still published is a problem as most investors realize russia is lying at state level.

Locomotive and wagon are also being drastically reduced in production, which together with car and planes leaves very few way to move around to carry goods necessary or industry, let alone tourism in a warzone.

I know you are self centered and focused on what you pay your taxes and stuff, imagine this is happening to your country, you wouldn't repeat like a parrot everything is fine, everything is going according to plan right ? No doubt you'd use your very very smart analysis and critic toward putin x).

my compas is ok, complete ok.

But all this is not true, they say so on TV.

I'm sorry that the truth is so uncomfortable for you.
Complete ok, like on the picture i posted, everything according to plan, russia is fine with money, the moskva was planned to be transformed into a submarine, peskov made a joke about thousands of casualties at the press conference of the UN to which russia claimed for weeks that they found proof of usa made bioweapon, while the rest of the world where asking to see those prooves several time up to the point where they stopped paying attention to the baseless claim diminishing further the credibility of russia.

So much according to plan that both side are their in the shit up to their neck as you stated a few hours ago whithout precising if you were talking about the USA CHINA war you mentionned earlier that informally is not a war because putin said the word "special operation" and not "war'". so djmix repeat it lots of time on video game forum because he like to write on ukrainian failure according to him.

So much according to plan in that no-war that you feel the need to continue posting a lot and repeatdly that there is no war. Nothing to see, no news in a no event in which everything is going russia's way. You really is a joke man

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:02 pm
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:18 pm
I understand your sadness, so many good guys were sent to certain death. It is a pity when such brave soldiers became pawns in the political game of Kyiv.
Yes, very sad that counter will reach 50k soon.
Actually not lol.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:01 pm

Yes, very sad that counter will reach 50k soon.
Actually not lol.
Wow, are these the official losses of the Ukrainian army? Sad. These figures can probably be multiplied by 3 , many bodies are still on the territory controlled by Russia.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:27 pm
Wow, are these the official losses of the Ukrainian army? Sad. These figures can probably be multiplied by 3 , many bodies are still on the territory controlled by Russia.

Woaw you instantly forgot that you are a pacifist and attached to every human life as you attempted to make us believe .

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:01 pm

Is that what they call zapoi ? i thought it was not written with a Z in russian. But i'm not good at russian langage, only learning from troll shitposting, very limited vocabulary.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:15 pm
And where is the answer? Blah blah blah I am see, "declaration of war" I am not see.

And I'm not interested in Western fantasies about the state of the Russian economy.

I am writing about the fact that Russia receives more money for gas and oil than last year.

-Wage cut? There will be more money for the war.

-Have large corporations left the market? There are many small 100% Russian firms left that will close the demand and leave all the money in the country. There will be more money for the war.

-Residents of Russia travel less due to the lack of planes and spend more money within the country? MONEY FOR THE WAR WILL BE EVEN MORE.

Residents of Russia will live worse? The dissatisfied will be imprisoned, the dangerous will be killed.

Return to β€œNews”