We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by vladimir_putin »

lovewyrm wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:34 am

The notion of supporting a foreigner (Ashkenazi Jew) comedian, who killed the entire Ukrainian parliament "In minecraft" (so to speak), as a president of a Slavic people, but who rides on the meme that other Slavs are somehow invaders is simply too evil for me.
Indeed komrat Lavrov. It has been well known since the protocols of zion that we must (must!) question the allegiance of jews to the countries of their birth -- after all, what motive could this zelinsky have in defending ukraine but some strange nefarious Ashkenazi motives?
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:59 pm
Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:47 pm
I will help you write correctly, don't thank.
5 714 034 Ukrainian out of 34 544 993 voted for Zelensky.
Another 18 893 864 - 5 714 034= 13Β 179Β 830 voted against Poroshenko.
So-so result. Putin is much more popular. :lol:
Here, let me help you write correctly:
There were 39 candidates for the election on the ballot. [...] As no candidate received an absolute majority of the vote, a second round was held between the top two candidates, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, [...] and the incumbent president, Petro Poroshenko, on 21 April 2019.
In the first round, Zelenskyy earned 30% of the votes compared to Poroshenko's 16%.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Ukra ... l_election
There's even a table within that article that gives the full breakdown of how many people voted for each canidate. In the first round, over 5.7 million voted for Zelensky, while only over 3.0 million voted for Poroshenko. The remaining votes were all split and divided between the remaining 37 canidates.

As no one canidate had the majority, they went into a second round of voting between only the top 2 canidates. This is where Zelensky then picked up a majority of the votes that had previously went to other canidates and won with over 13.5 million votes to Poroshenko's 4.5+ million.

:roll:
It’s good that we both understand the difference between voting for Zelinsky and voting for Zelinsky, so that Poroshenko does not win.

But still, Zelensky is a good comedian.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:22 am
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:59 pm
Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:47 pm
I will help you write correctly, don't thank.
5 714 034 Ukrainian out of 34 544 993 voted for Zelensky.
Another 18 893 864 - 5 714 034= 13Β 179Β 830 voted against Poroshenko.
So-so result. Putin is much more popular. :lol:
Here, let me help you write correctly:
There were 39 candidates for the election on the ballot. [...] As no candidate received an absolute majority of the vote, a second round was held between the top two candidates, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, [...] and the incumbent president, Petro Poroshenko, on 21 April 2019.
In the first round, Zelenskyy earned 30% of the votes compared to Poroshenko's 16%.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Ukra ... l_election
There's even a table within that article that gives the full breakdown of how many people voted for each canidate. In the first round, over 5.7 million voted for Zelensky, while only over 3.0 million voted for Poroshenko. The remaining votes were all split and divided between the remaining 37 canidates.

As no one canidate had the majority, they went into a second round of voting between only the top 2 canidates. This is where Zelensky then picked up a majority of the votes that had previously went to other canidates and won with over 13.5 million votes to Poroshenko's 4.5+ million.

:roll:
It’s good that we both understand the difference between voting for Zelinsky and voting for Zelinsky, so that Poroshenko does not win.

Yet, Zelensky got the highest number of votes of any of them in the first round of voting (he had almost double Poroshenko, the second highest). In fact, even if everyone who had voted for someone else in the first round but then voted for him in the second had instead abstained from voting in the second round, he still would've had more votes than Poroshenko by a significant margin.

But seriously, I don't get your point. This is how voting is going to work. When there are a lot of canidates, you're going to get the vote spread out all over the place. At some point, you need to narrow the field, and the best way to do that is limit it down to the top contenders, at which point you then have a choice: vote for which ever one you dislike the least, or don't vote (which, based on the first and second round numbers, it looks like only about 400k people decided to go this route).
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Back from trenches for rotation I see.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

aka13 wrote: ↑
Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:20 am
It's not wube, it's the clownposters in this thread supporting the current thing, don't feed them.
I think it was a mistake permitting this thread, since now it is always on top of the forum and all it contains is dehumanisation in one direction or the other.
This thread definately alienates me from this forum, I find it hard to believe that this is the same place and the same people I shared the board with for all those years.
Ss a non-clownposter does not support this current thing and supports the non-current thing just like in 1939-1945?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

by Djmixxx Β» Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:29 am
>>>missile attack
by Djmixxx Β» Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:47 pm
>>>missile attack

Truly not a paid bot with 2 other fresh clowns LOL

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Yeah it was unclear when you first started to talk about math non-sense, where in fact it was just your ignorance that lead you to compare the 2022 population of Ukraine and the number of people who voted in the 2019 election when the argument was Zelensky is a foreigner because he is jewish, and your follow up was that people decided to vote not for Poroshenko.

it seemed like you were trying hard to be insulting but with very few actual thing to say.

And judging by the polls a popular president too.
Wonder if he's gonna have a higher score than putin on the next election in russia, or the one after that, or the one after that, or the one after that.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:22 am

Yeah it was unclear when you first started to talk about math non-sense, where in fact it was just your ignorance that lead you to compare the 2022 population of Ukraine and the number of people who voted in the 2019 election when the argument was Zelensky is a foreigner because he is jewish, and your follow up was that people decided to vote not for Poroshenko.

Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:24 am
The guy who was elected by 77% of the population of Ukraine ?
Have you already forgotten about the guy with the support of 77% of the Ukrainian population?

Your texts is like all Ukrainian propaganda. "Russia ran out of missiles in March!" "The surrendered Wagner soldier decided to return home to Russia himself, where he was executed by a blow to the head with a sledgehammer!" "There is a free press in Ukraine!"

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:42 pm
>>>missile attack
>>>missile attack

I am glad to see that you devote the rare moments of the appearance of electricity to the analysis of my posts.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:06 pm
It's not wube, it's the clownposters in this thread supporting the current thing, don't feed them.
I think it was a mistake permitting this thread, since now it is always on top of the forum and all it contains is dehumanisation in one direction or the other.
This thread definately alienates me from this forum, I find it hard to believe that this is the same place and the same people I shared the board with for all those years.
Ss a non-clownposter does not support this current thing and supports the non-current thing just like in 1939-1945?
While visiting one of the Latvian museums, I saw a map, tried to find Ukraine, but could not. Can you help?
Attachments
map2.jpg
map2.jpg (214.51 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
map1.jpg
map1.jpg (313.76 KiB) Viewed 2331 times

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:35 am
Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:22 am

Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:24 am
The guy who was elected by 77% of the population of Ukraine ?
Have you already forgotten about the guy with the support of 77% of the Ukrainian population?

Your texts is like all Ukrainian propaganda. "Russia ran out of missiles in March!" "The surrendered Wagner soldier decided to return home to Russia himself, where he was executed by a blow to the head with a sledgehammer!" "There is a free press in Ukraine!"
Have you already forgotten that you already received an answer to that?
Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:05 am
It's not because you don't understand that it has no sense. You just wanted to say that not all the population vote but in an insulting way ?

In the population of 43M people you count the kids under 18 YO that are not allowed to vote, and also the people who didn't register on the voting list either by choice or due to living in an territory occupied by a foreign invader.

There was then only 34 544 993 people registered as having the possibility to to legally vote.

Out of which only 18 893 864 turned out to vote for the first election , and 18 491 84 for the second round of the election.

Out of which 5 714 034 voted for Zelensky in the first round as you said. Which was the highest score. And 18 491 840 voted for him in the secound round of the election which was also the highest score.

Obviously you know math well and you see right away that the difference in the % correspond to the vote from the occupied territory no ?

Or it didn't occur to you that maybe in Ukraine voting is not mandadory ? like in Belgium people have to pay a fine if they don't vote, it's mandadory, not in Ukraine, people are free to vote , but they don't have to. And it's forbidden to vote when you are not 18 years old.

You didn't understood 77% of the population because you prefer " 77% of the people who voted voted for him "? it sounds a bit ridiculous that's why it's a common shortcut to say " he won the election with 77%" = " 77% of the people voted for him"

Now that this point is more clear, feel free to continue your argument.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:38 am
Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:42 pm
>>>missile attack
>>>missile attack

I am glad to see that you devote the rare moments of the appearance of electricity to the analysis of my posts.
And are these "rare moments of the appearance of electricity" in the room with you now?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:42 am
Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:06 pm
While visiting one of the Latvian museums, I saw a map, tried to find Ukraine, but could not. Can you help?
Have you tried posting USSR map maybe? I think there was also no Ukraine, but I might be wrong, can an expert like you please help?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:23 am
I lived in the USSR from 1980 to 1991 and those were not the worst 11 years of my life.
That was probably part of the USSR when you were young so maybe that's why you never learn about it, the world change you need to update your maps, otherwise you couldn't even find Moscow :
Principalities_of_Kievan_Rus'_(1054-1132).jpg
Principalities_of_Kievan_Rus'_(1054-1132).jpg (778.15 KiB) Viewed 2262 times

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

To those whose mind has not yet been poisoned by The Press, I ask you to simply consider this map:

As anyone with eyes can surmise, neither the ukraine-region, Poland, Finland or the USA exist on this map, which the best Russian experts and the Russian parliament has all verified is indeed 100% a map.

I and my fellow komrats therefore politely ask the western trolls and propagandists: if these are real places, why do they not exist on maps? The truth is that these and many other countries are simply made up by a shadowy cabal of globalists with no right to exist at all, and the maps prove it!
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:09 am

Have you already forgotten that you already received an answer to that?
I didn't get an answer to my question. Just an example of how propaganda works by replacing one meaning with another and then blaming those who noticed this substitution

correct answer :

16.5% of Ukrainian voters voted for Zelensky

Or

13.2% of population of Ukraine voted for Zelensky

great result, congratulations.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:00 am
I lived in the USSR from 1980 to 1991 and those were not the worst 11 years of my life.
That was probably part of the USSR when you were young so maybe that's why you never learn about it, the world change you need to update your maps, otherwise you couldn't even find Moscow :

Strange, I see Kyiv, I see Rus, which is very consonant with the word Russia. But I don't see Ukraine.

if you want to show that Kyiv also belongs to Russia, you are good at it. I recommend you to submitting your CV to the Ministry of Propaganda of Russia

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:34 am
Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:00 am

Strange, I see Kyiv, I see Rus, which is very consonant with the word Russia. But I don't see Ukraine.

if you want to show that Kyiv also belongs to Russia, you are good at it. I recommend you to submitting your CV to the Ministry of Propaganda of Russia
Since when Rus is consonnat with russia in russian LOL

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:30 am
I didn't get an answer to my question. Just an example of how propaganda works by replacing one meaning with another and then blaming those who noticed this substitution
correct answer :
Or
You invent figures with which you do wrong math.

out of roughly 34 M people on registered list, 13Β 541Β 530 voted for Zelensky , if you take just that even a 12years old would see it's more than 1/3 of "registered".

Except as you were explained twice with simple word, voters is people who vote, not people on registered list, this is only 18M for the 2019 election. 13M/18M is not 16.5%.

Other mistake It's not 13.2% of the population of Ukraine who voted for Zelensky, it's 13.2 millions humans. If it was 13.2% it would mean Ukraine is 100 million people. you are that bad at math ?

it's not strange it's the history, like your map from the museum, i've learned that the word Russia and Belarus comes from the history of the Rus of Kiyv, that's the name they came up with when they wanted to be associated with prestigious ancesters, they could only be inspired by Ukrainians.

I guess they treated your CV well, and their recruitment standard are pretty low, i don't need to pass my CV i think i could make a bot that does what you do better but i'd be ashamed of wasting my time for that. Your 800 comments are all on this thread and trying to be insulting even if you don't have any argument.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:25 am
Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:30 am
correct answer :
Or
You invent figures with which you do wrong math.

out of roughly 34 M people on registered list, 13Β 541Β 530 voted for Zelensky , if you take just that even a 12years old would see it's more than 1/3 of "registered".

Except as you were explained twice with simple word, voters is people who vote, not people on registered list, this is only 18M for the 2019 election. 13M/18M is not 16.5%.

Other mistake It's not 13.2% of the population of Ukraine who voted for Zelensky, it's 13.2 millions humans. If it was 13.2% it would mean Ukraine is 100 million people. you are that bad at math ?
Thanks for looking at that. I was waiting until I had the opportunity to use a computer again to be able to look up and crunch the numbers myself. Trying to do that from a phone is difficult and error prone for me. :)

Return to β€œNews”