We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:39 pm
Can you remind me how much money people lost in 2008 because of one country all over the world? without any stupid wars.
The statistic are available on the website linked already, there is the historic of the data. I think it is more appropriate from you to compare the situation in Russia now and during the 2008 crisis, since in both case the economy was doing very badly. The behavior of denial when so many indicators are showing it is similar to someone really stubborn and refusing to see the world, similar to the berry story. It is noticeable that you no longer pretend everything is fine in Russia, glad you open your eyes and realize there is a crisis there.

https://tradingeconomics.com/
Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:07 pm
And of course you have statistics of the euro zone? Where everything is fine and the economic boom.
Well yes genius they are on the same website i found the russian ones, you could have checked the link, imagine ! you could have found some valuable information for your personnal use. Though it's not even necessary to compare to understand that a 96% reduction in car manufacturing is not "fine", or 7% less in average wage, or 8% in pension.

Also i'm a bit surprise you ask because you said you lived in Latvia and drew worldwide conclusion given your own personnal alledged gas bill, maybe you can use the same method to have a better understanding of the euro zone stat no ? why need the written document with datas ? you decided to use real numbers for once ?

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:04 pm
Latvia’s Economy Minister Ilze Indriksone said: “Latvia does not count on gas flows from Russia.
“We have already done preliminary work in time and prioritised gas flows from the Klaipeda terminal, we are also working in other directions of deliveries so that gas heating is provided to the residents in the winter season.”
Bla bla bla. While this political puppet is trying to say something that will not provoke an angry reaction from Ukraine, the company that is responsible for the gas is filling the storage facilities with Russian gas at full speed.
Klaipeda terminal, is not enough for all Baltic States. And Poland has already reserved part of this terminal. So Latvia can use it only to divert attention from the real gas supplier.
"Bla bla bla" means you don't consider the official statement from the representative of your country, and instead you expect me to consider your djmix explanation with more attention or believe it right away ?

You said everything was fine for Russia with money, and then just after recognize similarities with the 2008 crisis, you have (again) said something that would have damaged your credibility, ( if you had some left ). Similar to when you denied the existence of the war and at the same time posted a lot of pictures straight from telegram trying to justify it with different reasons depending on the day of the week in your 700+ post exclusively on this thread and exclusively aimed at damaging the reputation of ukraine or promote the war including those where you explain yourself posting here in support of Russia.

All in all, i'm going to wait for verified factual information with source , or official statement, to make my opinion, rather than your words since you keep changing them without any regard for consistency.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:57 am
What does the amount of money received for gas have to do with problems with production due to sanctions?
I write about one thing, you answer about something completely different.

The Russian authorities "officially" declare that everything is fine in Russia and the special operation is going according to plan.
But you don't believe these declaration. But then you have complete confidence in the statement of another puppet regime.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:37 am
mmmPI wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:57 am
What does the amount of money received for gas have to do with problems with production due to sanctions?
I write about one thing, you answer about something completely different.

The Russian authorities "officially" declare that everything is fine in Russia and the special operation is going according to plan.
But you don't believe these declaration. But then you have complete confidence in the statement of another puppet regime.
You said everything was fine with money in russia because your gas bill with your own number you made up yourself have increased.

The argument is weak and the conclusion is false

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:37 am
The witness of 3 day Kyiv church returns with new facts about #accordingtoplan.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:34 pm
I have prepared note for that one troll in case he doesn't have enough time to prepare an argument because he's busy learning things or coping so that he doesn't feel his post are required.

Instructions :

Pick the first point in the list, and post about it until you receive instructions to pick the following point in the list.
When you reach the end of the list, go back to previous instruction.

1) it didn't happen those are fake images
2) this is an accident and we can't tell anything because it involve top secret weapons
3) it also happened in 1984 somewhere else in the evil collective global west and you don' talk about it
4) all that time ukraine has been attacking russia, this is just one more time, this is the reason russia started the war
5) the evil american did it, let's threaten to nuke europe again
6) the retaliation will be terrible, i'm a pacifist but now i can't wait to see our glorious soldier getting their revenge x100000000 and you deserve it for destroying our glorious pacifist bomber plane

note : you can also change point in the list everyday if someone starts to be suspicious, it will confuse everyone if you post (self) contradicting statement.

PS: the place in the picture is Saky a former popular tourist destination and miliatry airport in Crimea.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:56 am
enterisys wrote:
I have prepared note for that one troll in case he doesn't have enough time to prepare an argument because he's busy learning things or coping so that he doesn't feel his post are required.

Instructions :

Pick the first point in the list, and post about it until you receive instructions to pick the following point in the list.

2) this is an accident and we can't tell anything because it involve top secret weapons
3) it also happened in 1984 somewhere else in the evil collective global west and you don' talk about it
4) all that time ukraine has been attacking russia, this is just one more time, this is the reason russia started the war
6) the retaliation will be terrible, i'm a pacifist but now i can't wait to see our glorious soldier getting their revenge x100000000 and you deserve it for destroying our glorious pacifist bomber plane

note : you can also change point in the list everyday if someone starts to be suspicious, it will confuse everyone if you post (self) contradicting statement.

PS: the place in the picture is Saky a former popular tourist destination and miliatry airport in Crimea.
Do not forget the main filtration rule of Ukraine: «Хто не скаче, той москаль».
And the three of you are jumping so that the hares are jealous.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:06 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:56 am
enterisys wrote:

Instructions :

Do not forget the main filtration rule of Ukraine: «Хто не скаче, той москаль».
And the three of you are jumping so that the hares are jealous.
I count that as a vague form of 4)

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

Franch TV channel TV 5 Monde made this news:
Mercenaries of Ukraina, some US citizens were sent into hopeless situation and died. Their bodies were looted by Ukraina soldiers. Clean loot, money, personal military equipment, phones, id, clothes, food, .. . Bodies were sent to disposal facility without any chance to make identity confirmation or receive their items for their families.

https://odysee.com/@RussiaIntel:6/5bp:f

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:50 pm
Mercenaries of Ukraina, some US citizens were sent into hopeless situation and died. Their bodies were looted by Ukraina soldiers. Clean loot, money, personal military equipment, phones, id, clothes, food, .. . Bodies were sent to disposal facility without any chance to make identity confirmation or receive their items for their families.

Do you suggest it would be better to bury them with all of their belonging instead of sending them back to relatives?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote:
They tell the truth this time you think ? too bad they do not telll it in russia because of that law criminalizing independant journalism :
https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2022/03 ... in-russia/

Or maybe only this time their video was reposted by the channel "russia intel", because their audience is wanting this kind of content only from the outside world ?

https://information-tv5monde-com.transl ... r_pto=wapp

This one for example wouldn't be very popular, since they do not use the word "accident" but they use the term "bombarde", which google translate into " bombed". I couldn't find the subtitled version in your channel 'russia intel' i'm a bit disappointed, it seems that their selection is biaised, that may gives you a flawed understanding on why people do not form the same pro russian opinion as you when they hear all the report and not only those curated by you (or djmix).

In case you didn't know TV5 monde is a state media, the mercenaries are illegal in france and have very bad reputation, it is only legal to join the regular armed forces of a foreign countries, like in this legion , (the french have a foreign legion of their own)

https://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/zv ... opom-73213

From their official statement, the position of the french governement is to discourage people from going into warzone for combat and instead promote for the civilian that want to do something to turn toward humanitarian aid to ukraine like those person on the video:

https://information-tv5monde-com.transl ... r_pto=wapp

enterisys wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:26 pm
Do you suggest it would be better to bury them with all of their belonging instead of sending them back to relatives?
I think it was just a copy paste of the latest telegram notification that made him eager to raise awareness.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

What an interesting way to use peace agreements.
The struggle of two gangster governments, from which civilians suffer.

https://prm.ua/ru/poroshenko-mynskye-do ... -konomyky/

https://pikabu.ru/story/a_ona_pervaya_n ... iy_9348083

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:11 pm
Yeah you are right on certain part that's very smart to use peace agreement to boost the economy, the previous president of ukraine quoting sun zu saying the most important is to avoid war, not win military battle could have inspire its gangster neighbour who launched a bloody war that ruins its country.

On the other hand it's not clear who you called the second gangster governement this week, last time it was the NATO responsible, now it is the previous president of ukraine ? tomorow who ?

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

enterisys wrote:
gGeorg wrote:

i don't understand the original sentiment either, "looting" is a pretty loaded term

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:11 pm

https://prm.ua/ru/poroshenko-mynskye-do ... -konomyky/

https://pikabu.ru/story/a_ona_pervaya_n ... iy_9348083
Sorry we don't speak orc here can you please provide your expert russian summary pls?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

djbot waking up today realising he cant get EU visa anymore.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

ptx0 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:02 am
enterisys wrote:
gGeorg wrote:

i don't understand the original sentiment either, "looting" is a pretty loaded term
Point is, Ukraina's commanders sent mercs to die (most probably incompetence), then common Ukraine soldiers loot the bodies. ( most probably greed and hunger).
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... +war+crime

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:54 pm
djbot waking up today realising he cant get EU visa anymore.
Ukraine does not issue visas to Russians? But I'm not sure that this prevents Russians from coming to Ukraine.
It is strange that European countries do not see great progress in how Ukraine managed to close the borders with Russia.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

Terrorism of Ukraine army delivered on US rockets

Ukraine used US rocket system HIMARS to attack Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant.
If they succeed to hit the dam, large area would be flooded and thousands civilians drown.
Russian AA prevented this atrocities.
https://www.reuters.com/article/ukraine ... NR4N2YT007
https://tass.com/defense/1483937
https://odysee.com/@SouthFront:4/terror ... es:0?t=150 turn to 2:30

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:10 pm
Terrorism of Ukraine army delivered on US rockets

Ukraine used US rocket system HIMARS to attack Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant.
If they succeed to hit the dam, most probably city Kherson will be flooded and thousands civilians drown.
Russian AA prevented this atrocities.
https://www.reuters.com/article/ukraine ... NR4N2YT007
https://tass.com/defense/1483937
https://odysee.com/@SouthFront:4/terror ... es:0?t=150

Thanks to their anti aerial defence hidden in the zapoziria nuclear power plant ?

Also it appears that the dam was not the target but instead the entrance of the road that crosses it, and the railroad, both of those were destroyed. ( this is due to the precision of the Himars alledgedly, its demonstrations showed it doesn't shoot somewhere in a 600m radius around the target contrary to some old weapons from the cold war time like what is used by Russia)

Russia rejects UN calls for demilitarised zone around Ukraine nuclear plant
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... mp;amp;amp
Last edited by mmmPI on Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

gGeorg wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:57 pm
ptx0 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:02 am
enterisys wrote:
gGeorg wrote:

Point is, Ukraina's commanders sent mercs to die (most probably incompetence), then common Ukraine soldiers loot the bodies. ( most probably greed and hunger).
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... +war+crime
Don't you know that this is the only way to bring the weapons that America and the European Union sends to the Ukrainian front to the soldiers. Since in all other cases it is stolen and sold on the European black market.

They put a weapon on a European soldier and sent it to the Ukrainian military. There he dies from a Russian shot in the back and the military of Ukraine acquire new weapons.

I recently read the comments of the inhabitants of the Crimea that they do not like under the Russian occupation. It turned out the saddest thing is that now you have to officially pay taxes and comply with the laws. Now they really miss Ukraine, where everything was decided by money in the right hands.
I hope Ukraine will liberate Crimea and return the old mess to its place

Return to “News”