We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:34 am
Given that my gas bill is now 340 euros instead of 76 euros a year earlier, everything is fine in Russia with money, don't worry.
This is the Moscow stock exchange index:
https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/stock-market
moex.png
moex.png (20.61 KiB) Viewed 2533 times

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:03 am
enterisys wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:44 pm

You're saying it like smol Ukraine has so much influence on every independent journalist/reporter in the world.
Or maybe they were just writing the actual facts. Shame the facts does not line to hallucinogenic shit that you like.
Well, now the facts do not correspond to the hallucinogenic shit that the Ukrainian government and media exports and which you like so much. What a turn !
Funny thing is facts did not change since the invasion, just some people and bots like you try to push their sci-fi military television shit as truth which is clearly not haha.
Djmixxx wrote:
It is especially interesting to watch how farts exploded at the entire Ukrainian government.
What a horror, someone dared not kiss Ukraine on the ass.
And who kissed? Think the guys who copy-pasted exact russian propaganda justifying civilian terror strikes kissed russian ass.
Now they make sour face because anyone with higher iq than yours can analyse and compare facts and are outraged at amount of bullshit they posted ignoring every other fact.
Djmixxx wrote:
I can fully imagine that Russia is doing shit in Ukraine, but Ukraine is also responsible for the same. The spread of anti-personnel mines across Donetsk is very indicative. But of course, Ukraine could not do this, because it loves Russian Ukrainians in Donetsk so much.
Ukraine is responsible for nothing. Even if hypothetically I would take same drugs you use, Ukraine could do much more and much worse to russians because it's their land and their citizens, while orcs are just paid actors 250k rub and lada instead of son to parents.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:43 am
ptx0 wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:24 am
Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:46 am
Zero only in Ukraine. In Europe it is not so bad. Gas is enough, only price to high. But is possible to understand, USA need to sell their gas to Europe with good price.
you mean Russia, not USA. the USA isn't a net exporter of energy.
Of course, selling 3 times more gas at a higher price is trifles.
Good news indeed.
The best news is once gas field is opened it cannot be closed easily in short term. I mean you can close NS1 pipe because clearly russia does need EUR for their gas and they would prefer burning it instead. But the actual gas pump will not stop, they NEED to store it somewhere and if storage is full, well you burn it lol.
Boy we are so glad that EU will stop paying naZis much sooner than 2025.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:07 am
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:29 pm
Where did we (as a species) go wrong that such a high percentage of the world’s population believes so many of these bs conspiracy snuffs?
It's called evolution. You can't survive if you don't doubt everything.
Starting with the question, is it possible to eat these beautiful red berries. Those who survived were the ones who waited until the not-so-cautious tried them and died.
Except, by the logic you are proposing for the topic at hand, this would be the equivalent of each person and generation not believing what the others have told them until they see (or experience) it for themselves. That’s gonna be a lot of dead people that could have been avoidable if they weren’t so stupid.

While technically in that regard that might help thin out the population of stupid (assuming of course stupidity is purely genetic), in today’s world the consequences of stupid can have much further reaching affects.

But, it should also be noted that your example is also the opposite of what I was referring to. To continue with a berry eating example, it’s like someone being told the blue berries are deadly and believing it, despite seeing the whole village eating them and not dying.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:17 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:53 am
Djmixxx wrote:
Given that my gas bill is now 340 euros instead of 76 euros a year earlier, everything is fine in Russia with money, don't worry.
Why you say that ?
you said you are from Latvia, Russia doesn't sell gas to Latvia anymore so your money isn't going to Russia.
Read less Ukrainian and Russian press.
more "not answering the questions"

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:38 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:07 am
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:29 pm
Where did we (as a species) go wrong that such a high percentage of the world’s population believes so many of these bs conspiracy snuffs?
It's called evolution. You can't survive if you don't doubt everything.
Starting with the question, is it possible to eat these beautiful red berries. Those who survived were the ones who waited until the not-so-cautious tried them and died.
Except, by the logic you are proposing for the topic at hand, this would be the equivalent of each person and generation not believing what the others have told them until they see (or experience) it for themselves. That’s gonna be a lot of dead people that could have been avoidable if they weren’t so stupid.

While technically in that regard that might help thin out the population of stupid (assuming of course stupidity is purely genetic), in today’s world the consequences of stupid can have much further reaching affects.

But, it should also be noted that your example is also the opposite of what I was referring to. To continue with a berry eating example, it’s like someone being told the blue berries are deadly and believing it, despite seeing the whole village eating them and not dying.
Popular powder once. Many people have used it.
And "not dying".

Remember also the history of leaded gasoline and how many scientists have warned about its dangers. But these are conspiracy theories and no one died immediately.
Attachments
112112_1120_1.jpg
112112_1120_1.jpg (27.84 KiB) Viewed 2351 times
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:42 pm
Ukraine is responsible for nothing. Even if hypothetically I would take same drugs you use, Ukraine could do much more and much worse to russians because it's their land and their citizens, while orcs are just paid actors 250k rub and lada instead of son to parents.
Ah, this is a wonderful understanding of the word democracy by the russian mentality. You can write in any language you like, but your thoughts are the same as most Russians.

In Europe, citizens are not the property of the country, but the country is the property of the citizens.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:35 am
And "not dying".

Remember also the history of leaded gasoline and how many scientists have warned about its dangers. But these are conspiracy theories and no one died immediately.
I think you didn't get the point, you are the only one who repeat things that are obvisouly wrong despite the widely available evidence of it being wrong.

such as amongst others :
Djmixxx wrote:
Gazprom lost roughly 50% since the beginning of the war that putin declared despite the increase in gas price. That's the biggest gas company in Russia that people are selling off cheap to get rid of it and cut their losses. Clearly this is not fine. Why put measures to try and prevent people from doing so otherwise ?

https://tradingeconomics.com/gazp:rm
gazprom.jpg
gazprom.jpg (64.05 KiB) Viewed 2341 times

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:03 am
Djmixxx wrote:
And "not dying".

I think you didn't get the point, you are the only one who repeat things that are obvisouly wrong despite the widely available evidence of it being wrong.
Not only did Djmixxx miss the point (by a wide margin), but they cited some inaccurate information… again.

But you know, I get the impression that they’ve buried themselves so far in the lies that everyone else is lying, that there will be no digging them out.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:43 am
enterisys wrote:
Ah, this is a wonderful understanding of the word democracy by the russian mentality. You can write in any language you like, but your thoughts are the same as most Russians.

In Europe, citizens are not the property of the country, but the country is the property of the citizens.
Bold of russians to assume someone has anything in common with them after this year.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:43 am
Djmixxx wrote:
enterisys wrote:

Bold of russians to assume someone has anything in common with them after this year.
you Russians know better.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:03 am
Djmixxx wrote:
And "not dying".

such as amongst others :
Djmixxx wrote:
Gazprom lost roughly 50% since the beginning of the war that putin declared despite the increase in gas price. That's the biggest gas company in Russia that people are selling off cheap to get rid of it and cut their losses. Clearly this is not fine. Why put measures to try and prevent people from doing so otherwise ?

https://tradingeconomics.com/gazp:rm
gazprom.jpg
banned on twitter? No? you can explain to other Latvians that they are lying and you know better about gas prices.

https://rus.tvnet.lv/7576064/nemnogo-sh ... eta-za-gaz

Well, at the same time explain to them that they do not pay 5 times more for the same amount of gas to Gazprom. Gazprom can sell 1/5 of gas and earn the same amount of money's

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy ... 022-08-09/

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:36 pm
enterisys wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:43 am
Djmixxx wrote:
enterisys wrote:

you Russians know better.
No you russians know better, had to correct since you have troubles with English.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Since today, I guess, Ukraine moves from 1-2 air alert per week to a once a month.
Thanks for continued support.

#accordingtoplan

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:45 pm
banned on twitter? No? you can explain to other Latvians that they are lying and you know better about gas prices.
Are you mad of some sort ? why mentionning twitter suddenly ? that's where you post your crap usually ?

why not answer the question of why you says everything is fine in Russia with money ?

Don't you care about the million people in Russia who trusted their government and company and lost 10 15 20 years of saving in 4 month because of the stupid war ?
Djmixxx wrote:
Only you is lying about the economy of russia being fine also greatly exagerating the increase in gas price and the time it took for it, since the increase started due to COVID in late 2020.

https://www.energylivenews.com/2022/08/ ... -supplies/
Latvia’s Economy Minister Ilze Indriksone said: “Latvia does not count on gas flows from Russia.

“We have already done preliminary work in time and prioritised gas flows from the Klaipeda terminal, we are also working in other directions of deliveries so that gas heating is provided to the residents in the winter season.”
Russian natural gas supplies to Latvia a week after they were halted by Russian exporter Gazprom (GAZP.MM), data from transmission system operator Conexus Baltic Grid (CBG) showed.
Gazprom said on July 30 it had stopped sending gas to Latvia after accusing the Baltic country of violating supply conditions.
It was not immediately clear why exports to Latvia had resumed. Gazprom did not reply to a Reuters request for a comment.
Well if you trust gazprom it's your thing, you told me to read russian press, i understand you believe them more than Latvian minister, you are russian after all, and also complaining of the gas price increase at the same as you justify the war from which you suffer yourself, very smart man djmix. Very much credibility. ++

At the time of my writing it was the official statement that Latvia was not buying from russia, i see your article from today and update my belief, they announced last week in the press they were cutting gas, and today Reuters reveal (?) they sneakily resumed supply after a week
It was not immediately clear why exports to Latvia had resumed. Gazprom did not reply to a Reuters request for a comment.
actually gazprom can't really afford to blackmail country cutting their gas, cf charts of russian oil/gas seller plummiting.

Well, at the same time explain to them that they do not pay 5 times more for the same amount of gas to Gazprom. Gazprom can sell 1/5 of gas and earn the same amount of money's
I can explain to you that on the very website you linked there is nothing like a 5X increase of price in a year, you are greatly exagerating the figure. I rread them. Especially if you update the prices only 2x a year, then the prices where already high in 2020 and 2021 due to COVID lockdown and the delay when production restarted in the world.

Also Gazprom cannot sell 1/5 of gas and earn the same amount of money, someone explained to you already, you can't just open and close oil rigs, and gas well, at the moment they have very expensive european machinery that function for nothing and they can't store all that gas, they are in a sitution where the infrastructure like the pipelines are not used at a profit since many european country quit russian oil. This is why gazprom stock lost so much value, and also ALL the other company that sell oil or gas from Russia are losing lots of value. ( this means every single individual owning shares of them lost money, their retirement money for example, not only the rich people ).

Lukoil :
https://tradingeconomics.com/lkoh:rm
lukoilsuperfine.jpg
lukoilsuperfine.jpg (66.88 KiB) Viewed 2274 times

Rosneft
https://tradingeconomics.com/rosn:rm
rosneftisfine.jpg
rosneftisfine.jpg (62.3 KiB) Viewed 2274 times

Novatek
https://tradingeconomics.com/nvtk:rm
novatekisfinethankstodjmixgasbillol.jpg
novatekisfinethankstodjmixgasbillol.jpg (70.12 KiB) Viewed 2274 times

Transneft
https://tradingeconomics.com/trnfp:rm
transneftisokthankyoudjmixidontworry.jpg
transneftisokthankyoudjmixidontworry.jpg (66.3 KiB) Viewed 2274 times

Still no answer about why you think despite WIDELY available evidence that everything is fine with money in Russia ?

Just for you to understand, when you make money thanks to high gas price and when things are going well , it look like this american company that sell oil and did record benefit thanks to Russian blood in Ukraine:

https://tradingeconomics.com/xom:us
4Dchessmoveputinthebestomg.jpg
4Dchessmoveputinthebestomg.jpg (50.22 KiB) Viewed 2274 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Just in case you can't access those informations because you have severe tunnel vision and you satisfy yourself with simplistic view that Russia is only making gas oil and weapon:

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-economy ... ls-1720532
Above all, car production has suffered, and it's now down by 96.7 percent compared to 2021. Production of trucks plunged by 39.3 percent, that of diesel and gasoline engines by 57 percent, that of diesel locomotives by 63.2 percent and that of freight wagons by 51.8 percent.

The production of fridges is also down by 58.1 percent compared with 2021 levels, that of washing machines by 59.2 percent, that of AC electric motors by 49.9 percent. TV sets were down by 49.7 percentage points.

Production of elevators is down by 34.7 percent and that of excavators was down by 60 percent. Curiously, cigarette production also dropped by 24.5 percent.

Graphs show that retail turnover and retail confidence have also gone down compared to one year before and even from the beginning of 2022. Wholesale turnover has also plunged drastically, with consumer demand dropping in what is likely a reflection of lower wages amid high inflation in the country.

Even more significantly for the Russian population, pensions have also fallen in real terms, decreasing by 8.2 percentage points year-on-year in May, while salaries dropped by 7.2 percentage points in April compared to a year prior.

Even the Russian central bank said it expected a fall in GDP of 7.8 percent this year, almost in line with Western predictions but not quite, as Western experts estimate that the country's economy will shrink by 15 percent by the end of the year, according to the Institute of International Finance's (IIF).

One piece of unexpected good news for Russia came from the jobs market, with a record-low unemployment rate of 3.9 percent reported in May. And yet, as high inflation continues to cripple wages in Russia, it's unlikely this high employment will turn into higher consumer demand able to turn the tide of Russia's likely incoming recession.
You don't say unemployed anymore, you say conscript.

https://www.axios.com/2022/07/26/russia ... mic-impact
What they found: The paper's results include sobering facts about the Russian economy.

"Russian imports have largely collapsed," the paper says — creating massive supply shortages and denying the country crucial parts and technologies.
"Russian domestic production has come to a complete standstill."
Foreign companies that have left Russia account for 40% of Russian GDP, the author wrote, almost none of which is going to come back any time soon.

Driving the news: Russia has announced further cuts in its supply of natural gas to Europe. But the paper makes the case that Russia needs Europe to buy its natural gas more than Europe needs Russian natural gas to buy.

Because natural gas is "a highly non-fungible commodity," delivered through pipes that take decades to build, Russia has very few alternative export markets for its gas, and 83% of its natural gas exports go to Europe.
Europe, on the other hand, imports just 46% of its natural gas from Russia.

The bottom line: The economic repercussions of Russia's war of aggression in Ukraine are being felt in all countries. But they're particularly devastating in Russia — with little, if any, future upside so long as sanctions remain in place.
Djmixxx wrote:
1) made up numbers
2) unrelated conclusion
3) widely available indicators disprooving the conclusion
4) after 738 post of yours exclusively in this thread where you did all you can to be identified as a pro-russian troll, including posting "poems" insulting ukrainians copy pasted directly from telegram according to your own word

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:11 pm

Don't you care about the million people in Russia who trusted their government and company and lost 10 15 20 years of saving in 4 month because of the stupid war ?
Can you remind me how much money people lost in 2008 because of one country all over the world? without any stupid wars.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:07 pm
Since today, I guess, Ukraine moves from 1-2 air alert per week to a once a month.
Thanks for continued support.

#accordingtoplan
where is the hashtag #predictorlusya ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:11 pm
Latvia’s Economy Minister Ilze Indriksone said: “Latvia does not count on gas flows from Russia.

“We have already done preliminary work in time and prioritised gas flows from the Klaipeda terminal, we are also working in other directions of deliveries so that gas heating is provided to the residents in the winter season.”
Bla bla bla. While this political puppet is trying to say something that will not provoke an angry reaction from Ukraine, the company that is responsible for the gas is filling the storage facilities with Russian gas at full speed.

Klaipeda terminal, is not enough for all Baltic States. And Poland has already reserved part of this terminal. So Latvia can use it only to divert attention from the real gas supplier.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:10 pm
Just in case you can't access those informations because you have severe tunnel vision and you satisfy yourself with simplistic view that Russia is only making gas oil and weapon
And of course you have statistics of the euro zone? Where everything is fine and the economic boom.

Return to “News”