We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

I think it's not accounts but few slaves have access to the account.
I've counted writing style change at least twice.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

People of rostov People Republic sending a message about dangers of smoking in russia.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Want to personally thank djmix and his supervisors for kickstarting the EU acceptance process.
Without their help this would be almost impossible.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:35 pm
Want to personally thank djmix and his supervisors for kickstarting the EU acceptance process.
i honestly think life would be better if Russia just bowed out and became an EU state and followed all the rules.

in fact, I wish the EU would make the rules for USA and Canada too. they know better than we do

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

ptx0 wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:25 am
i honestly think life would be better if Russia just bowed out and became an EU state and followed all the rules.

in fact, I wish the EU would make the rules for USA and Canada too. they know better than we do
It would be an interesting world. But, the Russian mentality will not allow this to happen. A country that is always ruled by someone.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Ah the EU, how interesting it was until we joined to it. Immediately closed all large-scale production and began to cut the forest very quickly. You can only do what you are allowed to do. But for those who are in the government, there are Eurofunds. Corrupt officials of Ukraine will like it very much.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:04 pm
Ah the EU, how interesting it was until we joined to it. Immediately closed all large-scale production and began to cut the forest very quickly. You can only do what you are allowed to do. But for those who are in the government, there are Eurofunds. Corrupt officials of Ukraine will like it very much.
Is that since that time that you started posting pro-russia propaganda on pro Ukraine thread ?

Seem like something had made you very mad and you can't quite get over it since.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Corrupt officials of Ukraine also thanking you and your supervisors I guess. Contact them to receive your diploma in chrome.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:36 am
Corrupt officials of Ukraine also thanking you and your supervisors I guess. Contact them to receive your diploma in chrome.
After reading the Ukrainian channels about the plundering of humanitarian aid and military equipment by Ukrainians in Ukraine, I even began to respect the soldiers who are fighting for such a country.
And you would be right, Ukrainian soldiers do not fight for money. they are not always paid and they have to make videos about it.
I thought Ukraine is more united against Russia. But it turned out everyone steals to the best of their ability. They don't seem to believe that the Ukrainian authorities will punish them later.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:11 am
Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:36 am
After reading the Ukrainian channels about the plundering of humanitarian aid and military equipment by Ukrainians in Ukraine, I even began to respect the soldiers who are fighting for such a country.
And you would be right, Ukrainian soldiers do not fight for money. they are not always paid and they have to make videos about it.
I thought Ukraine is more united against Russia. But it turned out everyone steals to the best of their ability. They don't seem to believe that the Ukrainian authorities will punish them later.
No one bats an eye as long as its russian humanitarial aid and russian lend lease.
Though some care should be exercised not to repeat fate of famous Iskander precision.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Ukraine scrap industry is booming.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

That sound like the last time you tried to argue, you start with a big lie, like when you said there was no war or that the invasion was "legally right and morally wrong".

It's a big lie and a fake concession.

I tried to make the mirror evident, with the balden text.

The previous time you invented "expert" you could't even give 1 name. This is again something you couldn't source right ?
Or is it like this time you didn't understood the difference between "giving help" and "putting pressure" because you are brainwashed ?
You are maybe illetrate enough to not understand that Ukrainian people and Ukrainian army are those that are supposed to receive the aid in the first place ? Do you plunder your birthday gift ? what is the difference ?

Another alternative is that you really heard a fake news and had a confirmation biais. I have at least one example where it may have happened to you :

https://web.archive.org/web/20220603225 ... 6631516162

Remember this guy ?? you linked a part of video about him pretending going in Kyiv ??

Well guess what !? when other people called him liar, he decided to post a "proof" which seem to have now been removed from his twitter, hence the archive link.A picture of him in "Kyiv".

Which has since been prooven edited, and taken instead in Lviv :

https://twitter.com/RevelateursFTV/stat ... 9390076930

Later when called on phone by (real) journalist the guy you linked a short piece of video admited that his "proof" may have been taken somewhere else than Kyiv and been modified by someone else and he couldn't know

https://twitter.com/JulienPain/status/1 ... 0275394560

Turns out he also lied about his military past, mostly exagerating things and pretending to be at places where he couldn't have been and where no-one saw him.

https://www.liberation.fr/checknews/adr ... YEFXDRMOY/

Also for some reason he was seen talking on Russian TV from Moscow later on

https://www.radiofrance.fr/franceinter/ ... se-5440456

Interestingly enough, his version of the events are different there, he say he personnally witness things and took videos , while on the french TV he said he only heard about things happening and received videos after people started to ask more factual questions about the dates and locations he said he wasn't sure.

You have prooven dishonnest in your 700+ post exclusively on this thread. You have posted videos of dishonnest person too. Maybe this would make it understandable to you how obvious you look when your credibility has become null ? Maybe you will call those calomny and refuse to acknowledge ? or try to mirror it blaming someone not here to defend oneself doing the same so as to justify you own actions and avoid talking about your own personnal responsability in doing war propaganda ?

You mean the video where they ask for better weapons to defend their countries against 10 times more numerous russian artillery that is doing widespread bombing indiscriminatly on civilians and public infrastructure ? Where they ask for the same amount of weapon for defense that the aggressors uses for offence ?

I didn't heard any mention of money in those, that's not what motivate people who defend their home and the place where they grew their kids though they need it for food and other commodities. ( that's why Ukrainian receive things, contrary to the side that triggered the war, Russia, which is not receiving help in their brutal aggresssion.)

But again maybe you have some source for that ? So one can do some fact checking ?

Oh really you thought Ukraine was more united against Russia ? that was your thought all along ? because that is pretty contradictory with the fact that you wrote 200 or 300 times on this thread "explaining" Ukrainian citizen were hostage by their nazi gov and needed liberation and other propaganda you admited to post already look :
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:46 pm
Sorry for Google translate, maybe russian propaganda:
Kherson
"Hello, Alexander. I am from Kherson. Today, humanitarian aid was brought to us, and the Nazis immediately began to threaten with reprisals those who touch food from the "occupiers." Naturally, people are afraid to approach and take it, even if they are completely without supplies. Thus, creating the feeling that you are so hated here that they are ready to starve to death, although this is not so.

See ? the same argument, the aid being plundered by evil nazi that are taking in hostage the population ? This is pretty old, March 4, it's not even sure it was the same troll posting on the account. Otherwise why would you say " I thought Ukraine is more united against Russia" ?

The self contradicting statement here is what you pretend to think, you already said Ukraine was divided country, and now you say you thought Ukraine is more united against Russia. Your thought seem like randomly generated content from broken algorithm, only saying mean things on Ukraine in a thread called "we support Ukraine" while you could do something positive to help your people. Just giving yourself pretext to fakely entertain a discussion where nothing you say is to be trusted since you can contradict any statement of your own, just the week or month after you made them. You pretend to say this is new and do as if changed your mind, but you have been posting those kind of crap almost since the beginning of the war, as your registration date on this forum and first post shows.

This is not so surprising after all given the example of your supreme leader :

Putin : I'm not blockading grain in Ukranine, the evil westerner are to blame for food price increase
Putin : The sanction are nothing for me, and my people can live with almost nothing they are used to it

Also Putin : Lift the sanctions if you want me to stop blocking grain in Ukraine, sanction are illegal and the 2 billion yatch is not even officiallly mine !

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

djmix is that you? So similar yet so different.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:56 am
djmix is that you? So similar yet so different.
Well turned out the tweet is still public , it's only the comment that are turned off, i couldn't access it earlier apart from the archive where it will probably stay as a reminder for quite some time.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:43 am
Ukraine scrap industry is booming.
Nice pun btw ! Maybe djmix can receive inspiration to make a joke where no-one is being insulted.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:00 am
That sound like the last time you tried to argue, you start with a big lie, like when you said there was no war or that the invasion was "legally right and morally wrong".

It's a big lie and a fake concession.

I tried to make the mirror evident, with the balden text.
yeah thanks for pointing that out. every time Djmixxx concedes something, it's laden with even more lies. pretending to say, "we are on the same side".

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

https://t.me/Mar_56_brigade/454

https://t.me/Mar_56_brigade/443

https://t.me/orb131/345

https://t.me/orb131/341

https://t.me/orb131/322

https://t.me/orb131/314

probably this is Russian occupiers writing.
Or I am should wait until Ukraine allows to write about this to the European media?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:49 pm
Or I am should wait until Ukraine allows to write about this to the European media?
why post this on this thread ?

and why assume european and other worldwide media are not already covering this ?

Those two twitter account do not refers to plundering of humanitarian aid do they ?, they are military personnel who complain they are not getting paid, and indeed they say despite that they still fight do not surrender.

They also complain that some people are profiteering from the war, with sand bag and protection disapearring, not knowing if traitor or ennemy sabotage. They do complain that some conman tried to get money out of fake promises of safety, and the soldiers fear for their family. And ask people that would post pictures of them partying in Kyiv or Odessa to respect the men on the frontline. Very controversial material indeed.

That doesn't explain why you post only the 5 tweet you found on those account where they complain ? Is it because you feel bad for those brave men and want to raise awareness to the tough situation they are living since Putin launch its army to try and invade their country ? Are you surprised that those guy are publicly expressing their critics because you said many times it was not allowed in Ukraine ? and now you just posted an example of it ...

As i explained earlier , that is very contradictory with all your other statement on this thread, including those where you wish those very same person to die. That doesn't make you sound more like an honnest person, on the contrary, you persist flooding this thread with your best attempt at provocation, though it's getting pretty weak, and it didn't started very strong.

You said that once :
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:59 pm
I get money for posts here and send them to volunteers in Ukraine.

Is this your main concern ? the well-being of people in Ukraine ? I advise you to click on the link present on the top left part of the forum then : https://donate.redcrossredcrescent.org/ ... y-donation

This would allow you to give some of the money you get from posting your trash on this thread to the people who needs it. Thank you for your continous effort of making this thread alive.
Last edited by mmmPI on Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

ptx0 wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:36 pm
yeah thanks for pointing that out. every time Djmixxx concedes something, it's laden with even more lies. pretending to say, "we are on the same side".
Well you already said something similar, and i felt it was worth noting again. I also think it's important to give occasionnal reminder that he only ever posted in this thread and only against Ukraine. He already said such things :
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:32 am
I will post information related to Ukraine. Maybe she's one-sided.
I try not to take information from official Russian sources.

All your objections: I manipulate opinion. Yes, even if so. I only stir what angered me.
I am not forbidding you to post anything. As long as you only blame me.
Truly it's one sided propaganda, not even information, and it's true that he tries as hard as he can to post from non-russian sources, to make it look like it's "more true" or at least more susceptible to convince non-russian people that it's not propaganda, hence why the french liar Bocquet got aired on russian tv, or why djmix posted video from Patrick Lancaster, or that guy John Maersheimer those are sort of event for troll farm i guess , good content to copy paste as fast as possible, " look we find a westerner that believe us ".

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:49 pm
Who are those telegrams and why they are in russian?
Supposedly some Ukrainian is writing that someone is encircled in some city, I go check official russian military telegram and the same city is not encircled. Questionmark.

Furthermore, I go check official russian naZi telegram. 1st post 3k Ukrainian terrorists and NATA instructors encircled in some town, 2nd post the same city is captured by russian naZis. 3rd post about fate of 3k Ukrainian terrorists and NATA instructors is obviously missing. Questionmark.

One would expect some Mariupol level of cringe but boy was I disappointed.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

On the way to Berlin russian tanks appear in Poland, just like grandfathers did.

Return to β€œNews”