We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

Let's have a look at the United Nation informations :
International Court orders Russia to ‘immediately suspend’ military operations in Ukraine

https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/03/1114052
Russia must immediately suspend military operations in Ukraine, the UN International Court of Justice (ICJ) ruled on Wednesday, in The Hague.
By a vote of 13 to two, with Vice-President Kirill Gevorgian of Russia and Judge Xue Hanqin of China dissenting, the ICJ ruled that Russia “shall immediately suspend the military operations that it commenced on 24 February.”

The court’s ruling – the first such verdict handed down by the ‘world court’ since the Russian invasion began – is in response to a suit filed by Ukraine on 27 February, accusing Russia of manipulating the concept of genocide to justify its military aggression.

Although the ICJ's verdicts are binding, news reports questioned whether Moscow would abide by the ruling, and the court has no direct means of enforcing them.

In a tweet shortly after the ruling, UN Secretary-General António Guterres said that the majority decision "fully reinforces my repeated appeals for peace."

by the way for djmixxx : List of member of the United Nation :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Surprise ! it's not only Ukraine, suprise Russia is there too ! So are you saying the United Nation is pro-US ? because there is not enough Russian voice ?
Last edited by mmmPI on Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:02 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:59 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:50 pm
" some delay in the paperwork"
You are now trying to give out information from the Ukrainian side as an absolute truth. but during the war EVERYONE lies. There is no truth on all sides. Why should I believe what Ukraine writes?
And when exactly did Ukraine lie lol.
Have you already found the official lists of those who died on the snake island, which the President of Ukraine spoke about?
link please
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:10 pm
enterisys wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:
You are now trying to give out information from the Ukrainian side as an absolute truth. but during the war EVERYONE lies. There is no truth on all sides. Why should I believe what Ukraine writes?
Have you already found the official lists of those who died on the snake island, which the President of Ukraine spoke about?
link please
You already forgot my last reply because you change subject too often when in dire situation.

Already told there is no information from official russian media.
link please

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
enterisys wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:
link please
I am pointing at UNITED NATION and INTERNATIONNAL JUSTICE COURT from which Russia is part of . Both those organization condemn the aggression by russia based on facts.

What is your point about the snake island story ?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:39 pm

For me now, the truth is only what I see with my own eyes being at the scene of the event.

so, I support the peaceful people of Russia and Ukraine, who were dragged into this

And you can't open your eyes to read on the UNITED NATION WEBSITE ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:16 pm
https://www.pravda.com.ua/rus/news/2022/03/27/7335092/

There is no data on the death of soldiers, except for the statement of the President of Ukraine.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:35 pm
mmmPI wrote:

There is no data on the death of soldiers, except for the statement of the President of Ukraine.
Ukraine's fake propaganda.
I only accept trusted russian sources.
Where is confirmation from russian ministry of attack? Many questions indeed why it is absent.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
link please
Ukraine’s statement about the soldiers’ deaths was immediately after the island was assaulted by Russian forces and they lost contact with them. The only counter from Russia on this has been a video claiming to be of the soldiers from there, but with all the other lying and propaganda Russia has been doing, there’s nothing to say this isn’t more BS.

So, unfortunately, at this time there is no proof of it either way. That does not make Ukraine’s statements about the fate of their soldiers a lie.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:37 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:35 pm
mmmPI wrote:

Ukraine's fake propaganda.
I only accept trusted russian sources.
Where is confirmation from russian ministry of attack? Many questions indeed why it is absent.
Okay now serious answer since you disappeared as usual. History of events:
1. Nahui.
2. Ukraine says they lost contact with nahui and presume them dead.
3. No info from russia but Ukraine finds out that some nahui may be captive together with civil sailors that tried to evacuate nahui but got captured.
4. Again no info from russia but some nahui together sailors were exchanged to russians.
5. Ukraine honors alive nahui and mourns dead nahui.

What exactly of this cycle of events is basis for your "fake/lie"?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Latvia's russian speakers also need liberation it seems.

An anti-war protest organized by the Latvian Russian-speaking community will take place at the Freedom Monument in Riga on Saturday, April 23, from 1 p.m. Its aim is to demonstrate that Russian-speakers do not identify with the regime of war criminal Vladimir Putin, they respect the sovereignty and culture of other countries, are able to integrate into Latvian society and do not accept violent policies under any pretext.

https://www-apollo-lv.translate.goog/75 ... r_pto=wapp

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:07 pm
Latvia's russian speakers also need liberation it seems.

An anti-war protest organized by the Latvian Russian-speaking community will take place at the Freedom Monument in Riga on Saturday, April 23, from 1 p.m. Its aim is to demonstrate that Russian-speakers do not identify with the regime of war criminal Vladimir Putin, they respect the sovereignty and culture of other countries, are able to integrate into Latvian society and do not accept violent policies under any pretext.

https://www-apollo-lv.translate.goog/75 ... r_pto=wapp
I think i need to apologize because i said i only heard of very old people that wanted to get attention for themselves it shows a way more noble motives to not emigrate to russia than just the mere material confort

also thank you for showing this it made me a bit less ignorant

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

What I have learned in the past two months is not to get too attached to my generals
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

ptx0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by ptx0 »

the only reason the russian troll keeps posting is because you all give them fuel to respond to. just leave them to whither in their Cummy Daddy Putin's underwear drawer.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

vladimir_putin wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:15 pm
What I have learned in the past two months is not to get too attached to my generals
I mean you likely have early dementia so youll forget them fast anyway.

noclaf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by noclaf »

vladimir_putin wrote:
Well, Kremlin rulers are not known for their attachment even to the closest coworkers. Long history of sudden window falls, accidents and disappearances from photos. :D

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:04 pm
Ukraine’s statement about the soldiers’ deaths was immediately after the island was assaulted by Russian forces and they lost contact with them. The only counter from Russia on this has been a video claiming to be of the soldiers from there, but with all the other lying and propaganda Russia has been doing, there’s nothing to say this isn’t more BS.

So, unfortunately, at this time there is no proof of it either way. That does not make Ukraine’s statements about the fate of their soldiers a lie.
I understood.
When Ukrainian propaganda writes something without confirmation, it's true.
When Russian propaganda writes something without confirmation, it's a lie.

It is ok.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:37 pm
I understood.

It is ok.
Ignorance is a bliss.
enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:06 pm
Okay now serious answer since you disappeared as usual. History of events:
1. Nahui.
2. Ukraine says they lost contact with nahui and presume them dead.
3. No info from russia but Ukraine finds out that some nahui may be captive together with civil sailors that tried to evacuate nahui but got captured.
4. Again no info from russia but some nahui together sailors were exchanged to russians.
5. Ukraine honors alive nahui and mourns dead nahui.

What exactly of this cycle of events is basis for your "fake/lie"?

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:37 pm
I understood.

It is ok.
Obviously you did not understand if that is the conclusion you reached.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

Not a rumor: My fat komrade from bellarus has informed me that the toilet and Nutella hording nazis in Poland are streaming to the border to enjoy abundant luxuries of ruskyi Mir such as salt and grain alcohol.
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:24 pm
vladimir_putin wrote:
I mean you likely have early dementia so youll forget them fast anyway.
My body is strong as a warship, but I must admit I have taken to promote generals with the same name to make things less confusing.

Return to “News”