When did the "expensive" green circuit recipe change?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Drakken
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

When did the "expensive" green circuit recipe change?

Post by Drakken »

In my current game, I just noticed my green circuits only cost 8 copper wire instead of the 10 it used to cost to make "expensive" green circuits.

I have no idea when this change was implemented, and my old blueprints still have a 5 copper wire to 1 green circuit ratio.

Looks like I need to do some work to check things out and make more efficient designs. At 4 to 1, I can make much more compact designs than at 5 to 1.

Was this introduced with 1.0?

I wonder if anyone has a list of any more changes to expensive recipes that may have changed at the same time?

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: When did the "expensive" green circuit recipe change?

Post by FuryoftheStars »

My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Drakken
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Drakken »

Thank you. I did a simpler search and got way too many results to go through!

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Yeah, in this case, it helps to use the advanced search so you can filter the results down to the Releases subforum, then use + in front of each key word so that they must be included in the result.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Return to “Gameplay Help”