We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

https://minfin.com.ua/amp/2022/03/30/82922774/

International assistance to Ukraine: 95% - loans to be repaid after the war.

:lol:
Who else has questions, who benefits from dragging out the war in the country with corruption at the Russian level?

As I understand it, part of these funds did not leave the country that issued them. the money was immediately sent to their military firms for the purchase of weapons.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:29 am
enterisys wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:08 pm
What problem? You can clearly see impact marks on asphalt that stopped it.
If the missile was flying forward in that direction, then the bushes at the back should have been destroyed, due to the fact that the missile was sliding through them. But they are whole. The rocket could have fallen from the other side, but there are few traces. So she fell vertically from above and then she lies as she turned over in the air while she fell.

So the rocket, when it was shot down, was already flying vertically down to the ground. (judging by the description, these missiles do not separate before hitting the target and fall in pieces only if they are shot down)
You can clearly see impact marks on asphalt that stopped it.
Rocket flying down??? It is a ballistic missile (with correction after launch) - it never flies down.
Last edited by enterisys on Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:45 am
https://minfin.com.ua/amp/2022/03/30/82922774/

International assistance to Ukraine: 95% - loans to be repaid after the war.

:lol:
Who else has questions, who benefits from dragging out the war in the country with corruption at the Russian level?

As I understand it, part of these funds did not leave the country that issued them. the money was immediately sent to their military firms for the purchase of weapons.
Please use google translate, 95% of NEW loans that Ukraine is negotiating are long-term (will be repayable after 1 year) :D

"Yes, these are preferential conditions, yes, this is the longest term of attraction. In particular, the IMF and the World Bank have more than 15 years to return these funds."
Also stop comparing to russian corruption, russian gdp is much higher and saying someone stole a LADA while russians stole BMW is surely not comparable.

Zentay
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Zentay »

Ukrainian helicopters blew up a fuel depot in Russia, in the city of Belgorod.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Zentay wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:33 am
Ukrainian helicopters blew up a fuel depot in Russia, in the city of Belgorod.
I have a relative in belgorod, she said it was belgorod people republic taking a stand against the nazis in russian government. Look it up.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

If it weren’t for the fact that Russia could use this to escalate and openly declare war, I’d say turnabout is fair play.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:40 pm
If it weren’t for the fact that Russia could use this to escalate and openly declare war, I’d say turnabout is fair play.
Escalate where? 95% of russian forces is already in Ukraine.
Think this was some cover up operation of russian military to hide corruption.
I mean there were multiple reports that UA air force ceased to exist, no way there were working helis and airports to perform such operation.
Stating otherwise can lead up to 15 years in russian gulag with recent laws.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

From the Belgorod hospital:

“We exchanged 50 prisoners of war Ukrainian soldiers treated in our hospital in Belgorod for Russian ones. Our soldiers' fingers have been cut off, their reproductive organs have been cut off. Nurses do not rest for three days, they cry, they go for dressings. Guys have a lot of pus in their wounds ...

There are no words. But you need to know this."

No pictures. Recently, local Nazis wrote that it was right to do this with prisoners.
PacifyerGrey wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:57 pm
Oh I will throw some shit on that @Djmixxx fan :)
If I would capture some of the russians who shelled my Kharkiv city and killed so many people I know, trust me, I would kill them all slowly and painfully, even if they surrendered to me. And the video of this I would send personally to their moms. No, I would send the LINK to the public video to their moms and let others know what fate they get when they come to our home killing and raping our civilians, and destroying our cities.
Last edited by Djmixxx on Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:06 pm
From the Belgorod hospital:

“We exchanged 50 prisoners of war Ukrainian soldiers treated in our hospital in Belgorod for Russian ones. Our soldiers' fingers have been cut off, their reproductive organs have been cut off. Nurses do not rest for three days, they cry, they go for dressings. The guys are all screwed up. ...

There are no words. But you need to know this."

No pictures. Recently, local Nazis wrote that it was right to do this with prisoners.
PacifyerGrey wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:57 pm
Oh I will throw some shit on that @Djmixxx fan :)
If I would capture some of the russians who shelled my Kharkiv city and killed so many people I know, trust me, I would kill them all slowly and painfully, even if they surrendered to me. And the video of this I would send personally to their moms. No, I would send the LINK to the public video to their moms and let others know what fate they get when they come to our home killing and raping our civilians, and destroying our cities.
Funny story bro - "surviving with cut off repoductive organs by amateurs".

The penis has a tremendous amount of bloodflow capacity. It’d be like severing your femoral artery in your upper leg. Think about how much blood your heart has to keep pumping through there to keep the tissues engorged during arousal. Now imagine how much blood your heart will be pumping to that area when your adrenaline spikes due to you performing a sudden traumatic injury to your genitals.

With immediate (like, within SECONDS of you lopping your junk off) and competent first aid (ie someone with first aid training who knows what to do for a heavily bleeding wound, and not just “put pressure on it!”), followed by a significant effort by trauma ER personnel, you would likely survive.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:11 pm
Thanks for sharing your fun. it is not surprising that more and more people in the Europe are beginning to understand what have grown in Ukraine since 2014. And for this reason, no one is going to accept Ukraine into the European Union. An alliance with african countries is more suitable.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:18 pm
enterisys wrote:
Thanks for sharing your fun. it is not surprising that more and more people in the Europe are beginning to understand what have grown in Ukraine since 2014. And for this reason, no one is going to accept Ukraine into the European Union. An alliance with african countries is more suitable.
I dont know what pills you're taking but Ukraine is already half way into EU. And I am very sad African country will suffer from russian war - they were primary destination for Ukrainian agriculture exports / trade partners. Even they will see who is the aggressor.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:18 pm
enterisys wrote:
Way to change topics. :roll:
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Tactical retreat of russian army from Kyiv region according to plan

According to djmix they also left their genitals there.
Last edited by enterisys on Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:17 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
I believe that 95% figure is the number of forces that were amassed near (and now in) Ukraine, but not of the country's military force as a whole. According to this wiki article, a source dated 25 Feb 2021 (so these are probably 2020 figures) had active personnel at ~1 million, with another 2 million as reserve.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:05 pm
enterisys wrote:
FuryoftheStars wrote:
I believe that 95% figure is the number of forces that were amassed near (and now in) Ukraine, but not of the country's military force as a whole. According to this wiki article, a source dated 25 Feb 2021 (so these are probably 2020 figures) had active personnel at ~1 million, with another 2 million as reserve.
1 mil is a plan figure together with back-end personnel. There are couple facts that prove russia already used majority of its reserves: transfer of forces from Pacific coast army (like other part of the world) and transfer of any able men from so called peacekeeping operations (Syria, Georgia, Armenia).
There is also Moldova occupation forces but they dont have AA defence and minimal artillery presence - if the cross border their fate will be the same as "early russian convoys on Ukrainian soil".
Also the so called mobilisation that they started, but those men without any experience will not have any impact on the war.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:21 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:05 pm
enterisys wrote:
FuryoftheStars wrote:
1 mil is a plan figure together with back-end personnel. There are couple facts that prove russia already used majority of its reserves: transfer of forces from Pacific coast army (like other part of the world) and transfer of any able men from so called peacekeeping operations (Syria, Georgia, Armenia).
There is also Moldova occupation forces but they dont have AA defence and minimal artillery presence - if the cross border their fate will be the same as "early russian convoys on Ukrainian soil".
Also the so called mobilisation that they started, but those men without any experience will not have any impact on the war.
Well, I'd image that there'd be "back-end personnel" in with the 150-200k figure for the troops they did deploy into Ukraine, too, even if to a lesser extent. 200k seems like a paltry number out of a 3 mil capacity.

I do hope you're right, though.

gGeorg
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by gGeorg »

mmmPI wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:18 pm
gGeorg wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:19 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:15 am
In the UN the representative of the russian federation said that amongst those 13000 persons were mosly the fighters of the break-away separatist, which he called "victorious".

While according to OSCE or UN, those 13000 are mostly Ukrainian people, be them civilian in pro-ukraine area or regular military forces, and civilian pro-russia, some regular russian forces too, so called "little green men" when they removed their military decoration to hide their presence are amongst the dead people that were recognized later to have been sent to provide weapons to the russian-backed separatist.
link to source ?
Which part of my opinion require source for you to trust ?
I see no personal opinion, you quote sources like "representative of the russian federation" said ... where is link to this ?
Also you quote sources like "according to OSCE or UN" ... can you provide a source ?

If not then you created fake information. Well, we also say liar. If you cant provide a link, I have to add you to the same box where enterisys lives. It has sticker " my ignore list ".

BTW: here is a daily dose of war crimes witlessnesses committed by Ukraina fighters
https://odysee.com/Mariupol-Residents-S ... 8a09cc12de
Last edited by gGeorg on Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

gGeorg wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:14 pm
BTW: here is a daily dose of war crime withnesses done by Ukraina fighters
Ah yes Ukrainian army in Mariupol with AK-47 destroy whole city together with civilians while russian bombers and tanks observe peacefully.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

russians heard that imports are stopping so they tried to import some Ukrainian washing machines but Ukrainian customs did not let them through.
Friendly reminder that marauding is also considered as war crime.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

gGeorg wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:14 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:18 pm
gGeorg wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:19 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:15 am
In the UN the representative of the russian federation said that amongst those 13000 persons were mosly the fighters of the break-away separatist, which he called "victorious".

While according to OSCE or UN, those 13000 are mostly Ukrainian people, be them civilian in pro-ukraine area or regular military forces, and civilian pro-russia, some regular russian forces too, so called "little green men" when they removed their military decoration to hide their presence are amongst the dead people that were recognized later to have been sent to provide weapons to the russian-backed separatist.
link to source ?
Which part of my opinion require source for you to trust ?
I see no personal opinion, you quote sources like "representative of the russian federation" said ... where is link to this ?
Also you quote sources like "according to OSCE or UN" ... can you provide a source ?

If not then you created fake information. Well, we also say liar. If you cant provide a link, I have to add you to the same box where enterisys lives. It has sticker " my ignore list ".
Both links are already provided in the thread :
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:25 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHRu_Ou4WI (2hours)
Security Council on Russia allegations of military biological activities in Ukraine (11 March 2022)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas

https://www.ohchr.org/en/news/2022/04/u ... april-2022

Maybe you missed them because you are too busy copy pasting insult to people that are being attacked with tanks and missile ?

Did you know that copy pasting a fake news, makes you a liar, since you are very interested into the topic, maybe you should just stop copy pasting things that you seem not enough educated to understand ?

Return to “News”