We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:04 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:00 pm
3) Every country has Nazis. The US has Nazis. Even Russia has Nazis. This doesn’t make the country Nazi.
But only in one country this Nazi support government.
Well, that’s not exactly true. The Nazis loved it when Trump was in power in the US. And really, from what I can see, this looks like a potential “enemy of my enemy” situation where Russia made itself the bigger enemy.
Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:04 pm
FuryoftheStars wrote:
And I just gotta ask, even if Nazis were that rife in Ukraine, who died and made him police of other countries?
If you know the history of Europe, there was a period in 1930-1945 when in one country the government supported the Nazis. And the countries then thought about, who we are in order to correct the situation. Do you need to be reminded what happened as a result? Perhaps now one country has learned from history, while others are again afraid?
Mhmm… and yet it’s Russia that’s acting more like Nazi Germany. Censoring media, feeding lies and propaganda to its citizens, invading unprovoked neighboring countries….

But even still, if Ukraine is a new Nazi country, please explain to me what the rest of the world has to fear from them? Or why they were being encouraged to build new naval bases by the US and apply for NATO membership? Or if any of this was Russia’s actual reason for invading, then why their list of demands before they started invading were all about NATO and its sphere of influence?
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

NekoDwarf
Inserter
Inserter

Post by NekoDwarf »

Strange thing. while Ukraine kill LNR & DNR people nobody cares.
P.S. Sorry for my English.
P.P.S : Bob , Yuoki , Angel I love you.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

NekoDwarf wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:36 am
Strange thing. while Ukraine kill LNR & DNR people nobody cares.
I feel like this is an old and tired argument that’s been covered multiple times in this thread.

Get up to speed.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Mhmm… and yet it’s Russia that’s acting more like Nazi Germany. Censoring media, feeding lies and propaganda to its citizens, invading unprovoked neighboring countries….
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... y-says.amp
Twitter, Facebook have censored Trump 65 times compared to zero for Biden, study says

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.117 ... 8603262723
Media Propaganda and Spectacle in the War on Iraq: a Critique of U.S. Broadcasting Networks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... ted_States
List of armed conflicts involving the United States

And this is the main reason why Serbia supports Russia. Just because one big country thinks it's the world's police organization. And remind me what sanctions were imposed on the United States?
FuryoftheStars wrote:

But even still, if Ukraine is a new Nazi country, please explain to me what the rest of the world has to fear from them? Or why they were being encouraged to build new naval bases by the US and apply for NATO membership? Or if any of this was Russia’s actual reason for invading, then why their list of demands before they started invading were all about NATO and its sphere of influence?
1)Enemy of my enemy, my friend.
2)This is very handy in case of war. Since the United States would start a war far away from its borders.

And if you think, what to put NATO bases and nuclear missiles on Ukrain in the future is normal. Read what happened when this situation happened to the USA itself.
https://www.history.com/.amp/topics/col ... ile-crisis

What changed now for reason of Russian invasion?
Last edited by Djmixxx on Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:49 am

I feel like this is an old and tired argument that’s been covered multiple times in this thread.

Get up to speed.
It is strange logic, when you think what killing civilians in LNR and DNR is not argument, but killing civilians in rest of Ukraina is argument. All lives are argument. You can not see in the world only what is convenient. A lot of sheat happens in the world.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Gummiente27 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:28 pm
how do u know those stories are true? and stuff on cnn not?
From Ukrainan propaganda. Sometimes it faked up so much.
Two pictures of newly received American weapons M240B and NLAW by Ukrainian army.
You can see interesting pictures on back of the photo. Realy interesting for army base. Maybe because it is pictures from Ukrainian kindergarten. Kindergarten and school are ideal places for headquarters. They have many large rooms for warehouses and barracks.

And very useful for propaganda: "Putin began to bomb schools and kindergartens" Ukrainian Nazi who sits at school: "Shame on Putin"

I appreciated the censorship on Sky news. They reporters were shot at in Ukraine. Very interesting video. I lot of text. And not one record that it was a Ukrainian militia checkpoint. All blame Russian troops. As programmed.
Attachments
IMG_20220306_091026_060.jpg
IMG_20220306_091026_060.jpg (170.65 KiB) Viewed 3611 times
IMG_20220306_091108_322.jpg
IMG_20220306_091108_322.jpg (144.04 KiB) Viewed 3611 times

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

And just in case , map of whole world which support sanction against Russia. ( 5 march)

Very good map to see USA influences.

Also listened interesting teorijas about war in Ukraine. What in realty it is war of USA and China. Everyone knows about this confrontation.
In the past 10 years, some European countries have begun to turn their backs on the United States. Fines to US companies, France built warships for Russia, Germany is trying to abandon American programs.
The US needs allies in the war with China, which has a strong influence in Asia and almost all of Africa.
The US does not want to lose its number one position in the world, which China is stubbornly climbing.
So they gave Ukraine to Russia.
You yourself know that NATO does not support Ukraine in any way, except for the supply of DEFENSIVE weapons. What will only allow to prolong the war, but not to defeat Russia by Ukraine.
But now all European countries unanimously support the United States. Mission accomplished.

The minus of all this is that the world has changed irrevocably and a new reality awaits us

Original of video (only on russian)
https://youtu.be/R5x0px8TNr8

Please only discussion with arguments .
Attachments
IMG_20220306_103513_415.jpg
IMG_20220306_103513_415.jpg (117.51 KiB) Viewed 3582 times
Last edited by Djmixxx on Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Those pictures are terrifying !

I understand now why Russia is so afraid of Ukraine despite their 6000 nuclear missile and their majority control of gas. One could think that Ukraine has reasons to fear Russia, but seeing those pictures of the terrifying Ukrainian army i realise it's actually the small Russia that is threaten by the stronk Ukraine despite what western propaganda is saying.

Also in case you look closely on a map, you would realise that Ukraine border is actually touching Russian border. Which of course totally explains why Russia is afraid. That's a totally reasonnable attitude to invade your neighbour because of its border touching your borders as seen throughout history.

And despite the very aggressive geographical location of Ukraine, Russia has always tolerated it since the 1990's. One got to realize who is the warmonger here. It's been 20 years that Ukraine is there ambushing Russia near its border. What if there was weapon of mass destruction in Ukraine ? Or even worse nuclear bomb like those in Russia ? Imagine how Russia would be threatened if someone else near its border had one too !

And now knowing that the Ukrainian army has crossed the border and is trying to grab some russian soil and is violating soverignty of Russia we can see the true face of the rest of the world, completly embeded in propaganda making their citizen believe it's actually Russia who is invading.
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:55 am
What changed now for reason of Russian invasion?
You think what the USA did in Irak or EU in Libya is "good" and Russia should do the same in Ukraine ?

The cold war was over for most people. It was not something they missed. Again most people. I understand that there are some nostalgic out there but i don't think even them misses the war. I think they miss the balance of power. Not millions of person fleeing war zones.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:51 am
Those pictures are terrifying !
I am answering in my last post

Both country's do dirty thinks. One in chocolate, one in dirth. Why is so difference? Winners are not judged? Or the real head of this show is not judged?

Drakken
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Drakken »

Thank you to the developers for making this statement! It is not easy to take a stance like this, even when it is the absolute right thing to do.

I see the majority of the statements in support of Putin are coming from a few misinformed people on the very far right. I, for one, will not engage in a debate with gullible internet trolls like this.

Take care and stay safe everyone.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:58 am
Both country's do dirty thinks. One in chocolate, one in dirth. Why is so difference? Winners are not judged? Or the real head of this show is not judged?
My neighbour was making annoying noise mister judge, so i went to his home and punched him in the face a few time to teach respect, and shot his dog too so he remembers. I consider that 50/50, also my neighbour was not paying all its taxes don't forget that before deciding if you dare critise my actions.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Drakken wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:00 am
Thank you to the developers for making this statement! It is not easy to take a stance like this, even when it is the absolute right thing to do.

I see the majority of the statements in support of Putin are coming from a few misinformed people on the very far right. I, for one, will not engage in a debate with gullible internet trolls like this.

Take care and stay safe everyone.
It is very sad that you judge without reading the messages and immediately labeled. For me, the world is not divided into those who are right and those who are wrong. All parties have their own truth and I try to understand it, unlike you, who do not want to think for yourself, just look at the TV.

It is strange for me to see such people on the forum of a game that requires good thinking skills and logic.

But I also understand that Western propaganda knows how to work. Russian propaganda lacks these abilities so far.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:10 am
My neighbour was making annoying noise mister judge, so i went to his home and punched him in the face a few time to teach respect, and shot his dog too so he remembers. I consider that 50/50, also my neighbour was not paying all its taxes don't forget that before deciding if you dare critise my actions.
Funny, I am reading a lot of this stories on russian forums.

You really stuck on level : " get ore, make metal plate" , when whole world governments launch their first space ship. Think wider , much wider. There no simple things in our world.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:15 am
It is strange for me to see such people on the forum of a game that requires good thinking skills and logic.
Youre a living proof to that.

vjbone
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by vjbone »

All this posts from new reg....
Forum has blacklist feature?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

vjbone wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:33 am
Yes there is, you can go into your account setting in top right part of the forum, it's called "friend and foe" feature.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

vjbone wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:33 am
There are no random people on this forum. Only the fans of the game. But I respect your desire to believe in what you like best, and shutting up others makes it much easier. Maybe you are from Russia ? Their government do the same with independent media, put they in blacklist.

And this is another two facets of the modern world, what is good for me is bad for my neighbor.

P.s. Admin, I'm surprised that I have not been blocked so far. Too much I do not support the truth of the European and Russian government .

disentius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by disentius »

pictures? there are a lot of em around.:)
Attachments
2022-03-06 11_08_13-Window.png
2022-03-06 11_08_13-Window.png (149.02 KiB) Viewed 3475 times

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

disentius wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:11 am
pictures? there are a lot of em around.:)
I also saying , that Russia aggressor and after that in shopping centre buy food and goods exported from Russia.
Russia is a major producer of potash, phosphate and nitrogen containing fertilizers – major crop and soil nutrients. It produces more than 50 million tonnes a year of the fertilizers, 13% of the global total. Phosagro, Uralchem, Uralkali, Acron and Eurochem are the biggest players. They export to Asia and Brazil
This is the reason , why all Asia and Brazil actions left only on words, no any economic or warfare help to Ukrainan. With grain situation is almost the same ( Russia and Ukraine 25%)

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Return to “News”