We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by enterisys »

jakeman27 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:53 pm
Azov rant
I'll tell you this, majority of Azov consists of people from eastern Ukraine. It is not just a coincidence that their ideology and urge to protect their homeland team up so well.
Also people who follow Nazi ideology present in many countries, russia, UK, Germany, etc. Why not invade UK or Germany as well? Or clean up russian nazis, I am sure that there are some left.
All in all its just another excuse.

jakeman27
Inserter
Inserter

Post by jakeman27 »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:19 pm
jakeman27 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:53 pm
Azov rant
I'll tell you this, majority of Azov consists of people from eastern Ukraine. It is not just a coincidence that their ideology and urge to protect their homeland team up so well.
Also people who follow Nazi ideology present in many countries, russia, UK, Germany, etc. Why not invade UK or Germany as well? Or clean up russian nazis, I am sure that there are some left.
All in all its just another excuse.

Yeah that’s kind of what I was trying to say. Of course the majority are going to be people from eastern Ukraine, I didn’t mean to suggest it was not. I don’t have any data to back this statement up but I suspect the prevalence of Nazis within most European countries is similar and as you say the logic should then Follow that other countries should be invaded.

SGKoishi
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by SGKoishi »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:14 pm
Dude you should check back with your agenda, because I think you mistook Crimea with russian occupied territories.
Crimea is under Russia right now and was Ukraine. Ukraine bombed it after Russia took control. Did I understand everything wrong?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

There are Nazis in many countries and only in a few they are supported by the state. Not in all.

I don’t believe that in 8 years it was impossible to peacefully resolve the issue with the Donetsk and Luhansk regions by Ukraina.

Over these 8 years, Ukraine only worsens the situation by starting a forced de-Russification of its Russian-speaking population. The concept of small nationalities was also removed from circulation.

How many steps left for :
"ETHNIC CLEANSING AND GENOCIDE IN THE BALKANS"

Europe helped a lot to BALKANS?

Just sit and wait?

I personally do not support war in any form. And I do not support the Soviet Union version 2, which is now being built in Russia. But I wouldn't want to just sit and wait in the land where I was born and raised.

Sorry for English, a lot of Google translate.
Game are great, first game which I am byued official.

I am not live in Russia or Ukraine. Have friend which migrate from Lugansk couple years ago to Russia with only 2 bags.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

SGKoishi wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:07 pm
Crimea is under Russia right now and was Ukraine. Ukraine bombed it after Russia took control. Did I understand everything wrong?
wut
Crimea was never bombed by anyone.

BattleFluffy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by BattleFluffy »

Constable wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:47 am
Ukraine bombed Donbass for 8 years and after that do you consider Russia an enemy? Russia stood up for Donbass, because Russia is tired of looking at it, looking at how people are suffering. And one interesting fact: Ukraine itself destroys cities with its tanks, while Russian tanks try not to break ANYTHING. Draw conclusions about who is to blame.
Take a look at this folks. A real life russian troll or bot, spreading the Kremlin's propaganda. Two posts only. They signed up to the forums only to write about this.

In my view, Steam should ban Russia.

SGKoishi
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by SGKoishi »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:42 pm
SGKoishi wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:07 pm
wut
Crimea was never bombed by anyone.
I see, not Crimea but Donbass the bombed. It still does not make sense to bomb non-military targets, and that lasts for 8 years?
https://twitter.com/cnews/status/1498585096944857088

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 pm
I don’t believe that in 8 years it was impossible to peacefully resolve the issue with the Donetsk and Luhansk regions by Ukraina.
Most likely you are a bot, but I will still answer.

Yeah they could, but the russian troops in those cities were shooting all the time. Its hard to make peace when there is angry tank outside your door.
And russia also did nothing in this case.
Djmixxx wrote:
Over these 8 years, Ukraine only worsens the situation by starting a forced de-Russification of its Russian-speaking population.
I, as part of this russian-speaking population, can assure you that there is no "de-russification", especially forced. My father and his ancestors speak russian, my mother and hers speak Ukrainian. My main language is russian. But in family I speak both languages. And that's been like that for 25 years since I said my first word. No such thing as "forced de-Russification" ever happened in Ukraine, only on RT TV.
It is a lie made up for RT as another excuse that Ukrainians need "liberation".
And how many of you guys speak 2 languages in their family?
If anyone is forcing me to abandon russian is putin himself lol.
Djmixxx wrote:
The concept of small nationalities was also removed from circulation.
What was the concept again? Why Romanian, Moldovan, Belarusian minorities dont beg their countries to invade?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

SGKoishi wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:45 am
I see, not Crimea but Donbass the bombed. It still does not make sense to bomb non-military targets, and that lasts for 8 years?
https://twitter.com/cnews/status/1498585096944857088
If it lasted for 8 years, the city would be no more. Check up pictures from Kharkiv after couple days of bombing.
All major shelling stopped after "peace" treaty was signed and OSCE joined. Small gunfire - yeah both sides are guilty as confirmed by OSCE, still mostly russian troops fault, though.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:54 am
Most likely you are a bot, but I will still answer.
Yeah they could, but the russian troops in those cities were shooting all the time. Its hard to make peace when there is angry tank outside your door.
And russia also did nothing in this case.
And there was no way to stop the shooting from Ukranian side, withdraw the troops and start negotiations to listen to what the unrecognized republics want?
Or was the task from curators to continue to conflict escalation. To provoke a reaction from Russia?
In general, there would be a desire, and always possible to find a way.
enterisys wrote:
I, as part of this russian-speaking population, can assure you that there is no "de-russification", especially forced. My father and his ancestors speak russian, my mother and hers speak Ukrainian. My main language is russian. But in family I speak both languages. And that's been like that for 25 years since I said my first word. No such thing as "forced de-Russification" ever happened in Ukraine, only on RT TV.
It is a lie made up for RT as another excuse that Ukrainians need "liberation".
And how many of you guys speak 2 languages in their family?
If anyone is forcing me to abandon russian is putin himself lol.
https://ukrainian-studies.ca/2020/08/01 ... challenge/
Do not look like RT ?

And this happens now in my country:
https://www.cpr.org/2018/10/28/a-new-la ... n-schools/
Plus a ban on the requirement of knowledge of the Russian language when applying for a job. Which does not work, since there are more than 30% of Russian speakers in the country.
So I am sitting in the front rows in this show and I know very well where the path of the Ukrainian authorities leads.
By the way, my government is also dependent on the American government, like the Ukrainian one.
Planned scenario for all countries around Russia ?
And Yes, we speak 2 languages.
enterisys wrote:
What was the concept again? Why Romanian, Moldovan, Belarusian minorities dont beg their countries to invade?
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/do ... l?redirect
It is way for democratic and no Nazic country ?

I have many questions for the Ukrainian and Russian authorities.
And a lot of regret for the two great peoples who were dragged into this meat grinder
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

aaleo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by aaleo »

I am waiting for the support of Iraqis and Libyans for the invasion of their countries by the USA

aaleo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by aaleo »

The Czechs began to forget Hasek. They forgot the Russian genocide arranged by the Czechoslovak corps in 1917-1919. They forgot how the Sudetenland was taken from them and who wanted to help them, and who asked for the Teshin region.

snow-factory
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by snow-factory »

aaleo wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:14 am
The Czechs began to forget Hasek. They forgot the Russian genocide arranged by the Czechoslovak corps in 1917-1919. They forgot how the Sudetenland was taken from them and who wanted to help them, and who asked for the Teshin region.
In 1917-1919 there was no "genocide on Russians". There was a Russian civil wars. If anybody was killing Russians en-masse, I was other Russians.

Yes, I am aware of the "Czechoslovak legion" and how this tiny volunteer force had been kicking Bolsheviks' army ass for quite long, but war is not a genocide. They were fighting at the side of the official Russian Republic forces - who eventually lost to Bolsheviks and made the history of the conflict.

And as for helping the Czechs. We do especially remember your help in 1968-1991. And by help I mean occupation. Please never ever help us again.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:40 am
And there was no way to stop the shooting from Ukranian side, withdraw the troops and start negotiations to listen to what the unrecognized republics want?
Or was the task from curators to continue to conflict escalation. To provoke a reaction from Russia?
In general, there would be a desire, and always possible to find a way.
Djmixxx wrote:
https://ukrainian-studies.ca/2020/08/01 ... challenge/
Do not look like RT ?
ukrainian-studies.ca already look like RT:)
Djmixxx wrote:
And this happens now in my country:
https://www.cpr.org/2018/10/28/a-new-la ... n-schools/
Plus a ban on the requirement of knowledge of the Russian language when applying for a job. Which does not work, since there are more than 30% of Russian speakers in the country.
So I am sitting in the front rows in this show and I know very well where the path of the Ukrainian authorities leads.
By the way, my government is also dependent on the American government, like the Ukrainian one.
Planned scenario for all countries around Russia ?
And Yes, we speak 2 languages.
How some Latvian news relevant to situation in Ukraine.
Djmixxx wrote:
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/do ... l?redirect
It is way for democratic and no Nazic country ?
HAHAHA NICE TRY

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

What was the occupation? Was there a genocide or imprisonment for dissent?
gGeorg wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:46 pm
As long as the highest czech judge officially announced/offered up to 3 years in jail for wrong comment on Internet about Ukraine,Russia or Russian president. I cannot contribute.
Is this fredom ?
Why have all the occupied countries retained their national self-sufficiency, their language, their culture?
How many wars have the free countries been involved in during this period? How many of their soldiers died during this time? And how much in yours.
In my country now, almost 80% of the business is bought by foreign firms, A lot of land is bought by foreigners. Is this still my country?

To much question for modern world : What is ok and what is wrong.

I do not support communism or the USSR. Lots of censorship, lots of propaganda, no competition. It was a dead end.
But I lived in the USSR from 1980 to 1991 and those were not the worst 11 years of my life.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:14 am
How some Latvian news relevant to situation in Ukraine.
If something looks like Factorio in one country, there is a VERY good chance that in another country something that looks like Factorio is Factorio.
enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:14 am
HAHAHA NICE TRY
https://www.pontosnews.gr/657269/kosmos ... H00V69TjlA

Maybe you have better arguments than HAHAHA ?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:27 am
https://www.pontosnews.gr/657269/kosmos ... H00V69TjlA

Maybe you have better arguments than HAHAHA ?
The Commission is not aware of any ban on use of minority languages in Ukraine. In February 2014, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted a law, revoking the language policy law of 2012, which has however been effectively vetoed by the then Acting President Oleksandr Turchynov, and therefore has not entered into force.
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/do ... SW_EN.html
Period.

epr
Inserter
Inserter

Post by epr »

Snicker wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:25 am
good vs evil
Hahaha, nice opinion you got there kid.

Ukraine got overconfident believing they got the west on their side. As did Poland before.
Interesting that this "war" happens just when the covid narrative was about to fall apart. Very convinient timing.

Whatever happens next, I've got my popcorn ready.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:40 am
The Commission is not aware of any ban on use of minority languages in Ukraine. In February 2014, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted a law, revoking the language policy law of 2012, which has however been effectively vetoed by the then Acting President Oleksandr Turchynov, and therefore has not entered into force.
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/do ... SW_EN.html
Period.
In July 2021, the Ukrainian Parliament adopted a Law on Indigenous Peoples. It provides a framework for the protection of the rights of the indigenous peoples of the Crimean Peninsula, namely Crimean Tatars, Karaites and Krymchaks, and excludes Mariupol Greeks as a minority potentially qualifying for the status of the fourth indigenous group residing outside of Crimea.

https://www.ecmi.de/infochannel/detail/ ... population
According to the 2001 census, there were 248,200 Crimean Tatars (Officially recognized and able to study in their native language)

According to the 2001 Ukrainian Census, there were 91,548 ethnic Greeks in Ukraine, or 0.2% of the population. However, the actual percentage of those with Greek ancestry is likely to be much higher. (Officially NOT recognized and NOT able to study in their native language)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Ukraine
In the 2001 Ukrainian census, 8,334,100 identified themselves as ethnic Russians
(17.3% of the population of Ukraine) (Officially NOT recognized and NOT able to study in their native language)

No discrimination ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

epr wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:10 am
Whatever happens next, I've got my popcorn ready.
You can take it in seeds. Closest nuclear explosion fry it better.

I really hope I'm kidding.

Return to “News”