Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

pezzawinkle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by pezzawinkle »

-G- wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:54 am
---
---
Also, isn't the crude oil suppose to be super pollutant? I think bob uses a 10x more pollution rate.
sorry for the late replay... i did forget to have an extra or in that statement... it now (pretty much as the typo was fixed) correctly keeps any existing emissions multiplier if it already had one (stops double-handling...)

Altren
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Altren »

New "Chlorine processing 4" technology require 50 science packets multiplied by 50, thus require 2500 science packets of each type. I guess this is not intended and it should be 1 x 50, not 50 x 50.

Edit: this might be Seablock issue. Not sure how to check that.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Altren wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:57 pm
New "Chlorine processing 4" technology require 50 science packets multiplied by 50, thus require 2500 science packets of each type. I guess this is not intended and it should be 1 x 50, not 50 x 50.

Edit: this might be Seablock issue. Not sure how to check that.
This is seablock indeed. I see it only requires 50x (1,1,1) in angels (link).
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

shunsicker1
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by shunsicker1 »

I might as well make it known here. The latest update of Angel's(12/19/2021) has caused an error to pop up. I have alerted the other two mods as well.

https://imgur.com/a/u9UwHLL

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

Got this after the last update:

12.130 Error ModManager.cpp:1577: Failed to load mod "angelsrefining": __angelsrefining__/prototypes/override-functions.lua:799: table index is nil
stack traceback:
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/override-functions.lua:799: in function 'adjust_subtable'
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/override-functions.lua:811: in function 'adjust_difficulty'
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/override-functions.lua:823: in function 'adjust_recipe'
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/override-functions.lua:975: in function 'execute'
__angelsrefining__/data-updates.lua:47: in main chunk
12.133 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
12.351 Checksum for core: 3046847990
12.447 Error ModManager.cpp:1577: Error in assignID: recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.

mutkanum
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mutkanum »

Sworn wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:19 pm

12.130 Error ModManager.cpp:1577: Failed to load mod "angelsrefining": __angelsrefining__/prototypes/override-functions.lua:799: table index is nil
stack traceback:
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/override-functions.lua:799: in function 'adjust_subtable'
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/override-functions.lua:811: in function 'adjust_difficulty'
__angelsrefining__/prototypes/override-functions.lua:823: in function 'adjust_recipe'
12.447 Error ModManager.cpp:1577: Error in assignID: recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.
Me too :(

catpig
Inserter
Inserter

Post by catpig »

Thanks for all the great work :)
Unfortunately I have a little bug since the updates I pulled about 14h ago:

Code: Select all

72.417 Loading mod angelsexploration 0.3.12 (data-updates.lua)
  72.455 Error ModManager.cpp:1577: Failed to load mod "angelsexploration": ...gelsexploration__/prototypes/overrides/biter-updates.lua:122: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'pairs'
	...gelsexploration__/prototypes/overrides/biter-updates.lua:122: in main chunk
	[C]: in function 'require'
	__angelsexploration__/prototypes/exploration-override.lua:220: in main chunk
	__angelsexploration__/data-updates.lua:2: in main chunk
  72.459 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
  73.955 Checksum for core: 3046847990
  74.063 Error ModManager.cpp:1577: Error in assignID: recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.
Factorio suggest deactivating angelsexploration and that does fix the problem. Currently trying to narrow down if it's a conflict with one of my many other mods, but with my mod list each attempt is taking a while.

catpig
Inserter
Inserter

Post by catpig »

Okay, so my first attempt at finding a potential conflict yielded a result. If I re-activate angelsexploration and deactivate bobsenemies it also works. My bobsenemies is at version 1.1.1

Edit: Should I also/instead report this to Bob?
Edit2: This is with factorio 1.1.49 on Win10/21H2
Last edited by catpig on Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dean38
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Dean38 »

Hiya, I am getting this error when trying to load the Angel's and Bob's mods. Any ideas please. Dean.
Attachments
20211220173710_1.jpg
20211220173710_1.jpg (30.63 KiB) Viewed 4963 times

Lowest0ne
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Lowest0ne »

The Angel's Refining mod doesn't seem to be correctly updated to 0.12.1 in the in-game installer. It is listed as being 0.12.1 in the big list of mods, but upon clicking on it, it references and installs 0.12.0. I have tried deleting the zip from my mods folder, as well as mod-list.dat. I haven't knowingly done anything to lock it to a certain version, the only way I've been accessing mods is through the in-game installer.

Edit: Disregard. Angel's Refining requires a higher version of the Base mod (1.1.43), so everything was fixed by updating the game via steam (which I have set to not auto-update)

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

catpig wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:07 pm
Thanks for all the great work :)
Unfortunately I have a little bug since the updates I pulled about 14h ago:

Code: Select all

72.417 Loading mod angelsexploration 0.3.12 (data-updates.lua)
  72.455 Error ModManager.cpp:1577: Failed to load mod "angelsexploration": ...gelsexploration__/prototypes/overrides/biter-updates.lua:122: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'pairs'
	...gelsexploration__/prototypes/overrides/biter-updates.lua:122: in main chunk
	__angelsexploration__/prototypes/exploration-override.lua:220: in main chunk
	__angelsexploration__/data-updates.lua:2: in main chunk
  72.459 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
  73.955 Checksum for core: 3046847990
  74.063 Error ModManager.cpp:1577: Error in assignID: recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.
Factorio suggest deactivating angelsexploration and that does fix the problem. Currently trying to narrow down if it's a conflict with one of my many other mods, but with my mod list each attempt is taking a while.
This is fixed on the dev branch on github for the bugfix release (probably next weekend). The quick fix is to enable the bob enemies setting 'enemies drop artifacts'.
mutkanum wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:40 am
Sworn wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:19 pm

stack traceback:
Me too :(
@mutkanum and @Sworn, can you please upload a save (maybe with the old versions) so we can reproduce the error?
Dean38 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:50 pm
Hiya, I am getting this error when trying to load the Angel's and Bob's mods. Any ideas please. Dean.
You should redownload the mods, this graphics file should be present at that location for me. Please respond to this msg if the error still appears...
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

Sworn
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Sworn »

lovely_santa wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:18 pm
@mutkanum and @Sworn, can you please upload a save (maybe with the old versions) so we can reproduce the error?
not sure if it still helpful, if it is, there you go.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XZemVV ... sp=sharing

this has the current save that I'm using right now.
If you update the mods, it will give that error.

I don't think it is a conflict with other random mods, it persist even after removing everything that is not bob or angels.
Maybe a old setting with a value that was changed or something similar.

Edit...
I forgot the mod settings inside the mod folder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YgYIek ... sp=sharing

mutkanum
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mutkanum »

lovely_santa wrote:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

catpig
Inserter
Inserter

Post by catpig »

lovely_santa wrote:
This is fixed on the dev branch on github for the bugfix release (probably next weekend). The quick fix is to enable the bob enemies setting 'enemies drop artifacts'.
Thanks, since I want that setting anyway I just changed that and it works now :)

shercross
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by shercross »

I keep getting this error on exploration, even when I tried the 0.3.13 version on GITHUB
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-12-20 193432(1).png
Screenshot 2021-12-20 193432(1).png (61.91 KiB) Viewed 4892 times

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

shercross wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:38 am
I keep getting this error on exploration, even when I tried the 0.3.13 version on GITHUB
Please upload a save file for me to reproduce this.

shercross
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by shercross »

here is the one I was on before the update where it was working, only change was the updates involved with Angels
Attachments
New Start.zip
(40.21 MiB) Downloaded 125 times

Yodarkore
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Yodarkore »

Hi, been away from the game for more than one year, so I had to update many mods in order to get a stable modded 1.1 playtrough. Disabled some mods that where abandonned, nothing special to mention here, but then I was pretty annoyed when mod loading order crashed, where the game suggest "angels refining (v0.12.1)" to be disabled.

I then just came here to check if other players had similar issue, wich seems so.

Therefore i finnaly narrowed the issue to "MadClown01's Science (v1.1.0)". I have to say that loading angelbob suite with only "MadClown01's Processing (v1.3.16)" and "MadClown01's Extended AngelBob Minerals (v1.1.24) seems to work so far.

I must say that I havent tested with madclown's nuclear stuff, as i intend to relax rebuilding a factory with no biter this time, so i also havent turned on bob ennemies and other warfare mods I previously had on previous playtroughs.

I also confirm here that a pure "vanilla angelbob" load order seems to works fine, altough I dont remember if i activated bobenemies during issue smashing, therefore i'm pretty sure the bug is NOT coming from "angels refining (v0.12.1)" mod, nor bob suite.

Hope it helps, will also post in MadClown01's Science post.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Sworn wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:26 pm
lovely_santa wrote:
not sure if it still helpful, if it is, there you go.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XZemVV ... sp=sharing

this has the current save that I'm using right now.
If you update the mods, it will give that error.

I don't think it is a conflict with other random mods, it persist even after removing everything that is not bob or angels.
Maybe a old setting with a value that was changed or something similar.

Edit...
I forgot the mod settings inside the mod folder: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YgYIek ... sp=sharing
mutkanum wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:34 pm
lovely_santa wrote:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
@mutkanum and @Sworn I checked with the latest version of angels mods (ready to be released) and could not reproduce the error (both maps load fine) for me, with your settings and mod config....
Yodarkore wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:03 pm
Hi, been away from the game for more than one year, so I had to update many mods in order to get a stable modded 1.1 playtrough. Disabled some mods that where abandonned, nothing special to mention here, but then I was pretty annoyed when mod loading order crashed, where the game suggest "angels refining (v0.12.1)" to be disabled.

I then just came here to check if other players had similar issue, wich seems so.

Therefore i finnaly narrowed the issue to "MadClown01's Science (v1.1.0)". I have to say that loading angelbob suite with only "MadClown01's Processing (v1.3.16)" and "MadClown01's Extended AngelBob Minerals (v1.1.24) seems to work so far.

I must say that I havent tested with madclown's nuclear stuff, as i intend to relax rebuilding a factory with no biter this time, so i also havent turned on bob ennemies and other warfare mods I previously had on previous playtroughs.

I also confirm here that a pure "vanilla angelbob" load order seems to works fine, altough I dont remember if i activated bobenemies during issue smashing, therefore i'm pretty sure the bug is NOT coming from "angels refining (v0.12.1)" mod, nor bob suite.

Hope it helps, will also post in MadClown01's Science post.
Could you take a screenshot of the error?
shercross wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:56 pm
here is the one I was on before the update where it was working, only change was the updates involved with Angels
This is now fixed for the next release. The quick fix for this is to update the changes in the file angelsexploration/prototypes/tips-and-tricks/1-2-x-native-houses/1-2-x-native-houses-description.lua

shercross
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by shercross »

Awesome, thank you

Return to “Angels Mods”