Looking for Factorio players.

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
L00t3r
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Looking for Factorio players.

Post by L00t3r »

I have been play Factorio for 250 hours. Free to play peaceful, then normal, then expensive. Iv watched a few speed runs from Nefrums and co who are currently approaching the 1 hour 20min mark, which when I saw the time, blew my mind that they could do it that fast, honestly thought it would take a minimal for 4 hours. Internet proved me wrong.

Iv approached mega base size on my final play, got grid train networks running 8 cargo cars on 5 engines, produced about 500 science per minute on 100% 8 lane buss fed by said trains, adding new lanes as they are used(no splitting as the management of compression is much harder the longer the buss gets). This is more work as I have to monitor the supplies after a few days, but nothing a little circuit networking cant fix.

Im looking for someone to play with, I am by no means a pro or a expert by any means. I have never picked up a game like this before, the closest thing I think I could relate to is Star-Craft 2. I am South African, playing with fibre, my ping to the EU is about 100ms, on a 100mb line. Anyhow, I have the tools and a good old i7 4770K to get me chugging along. Is there anyone looking for a member, I am willing to join discord or Teamspeak. Iv been gaming for 20 years and am 35 years of age. I have a wife and a little boy that keeps me busy from time to time, but I am blessed enough to be able to do what I enjoy, and that is surfing and gaming as much as possible :P , especially productive gaming if there is such a thing lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read my little inquiry. Best to you all!

gamesmaster879
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Looking for Factorio players.

Post by gamesmaster879 »

Hi Loot3r, I am interested in playing with you. I am in the UK. I have played around 300 hours. I have never played a death world before, would you be interested in doing this?

L00t3r
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by L00t3r »

Most Definitely. Death world is a challenge I would love to complete. I really struggle with pollution spread on this setting. Let me know the details, discord if you have any specific channel in mind, or I could share the one we use, I am easy so anything works.

gamesmaster879
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by gamesmaster879 »

I will private message you.

FlameHorizon
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by FlameHorizon »

I’d like to join you as well

gamesmaster879
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by gamesmaster879 »

FlameHorizon wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:55 am
I’d like to join you as well
Hi Flame, will PM you as well.

chrismeka
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by chrismeka »

Hello Folks,
I'd be interested in playing a death world with you guys. I've only got about 100 hours of play time but really like the idea of a death world with people that are more experienced.

L00t3r
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by L00t3r »

Hi Chris you still interested in joining? I think we are still learning a few aspects of DW but its lots of fun.

halfdead77
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by halfdead77 »

You still looking for players? I haven't done MP before, have no mic, but am a serious player, retired, so I can play a lot of hours.

gamesmaster879
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by gamesmaster879 »

Yes to all! The more the merrier. My steam nickname is the same as my username on here, add me if interested.

Return to “Multiplayer”