[0.18.45] Crash when putting a blueprint in blueprint library: "Loading blueprint will desync on loading..."

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
DarkyPupu
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.18.45] Crash when putting a blueprint in blueprint library: "Loading blueprint will desync on loading..."

Post by DarkyPupu »

[0.18.45] Crash when putting a blueprint in blueprint library

Multiplayer game (1 server headless on linux + 2 players on windows), no mods.

I had a blueprint book on my library, and a blueprint freshly created (copied from ground). When i tried to put the new blueprint into the book, i had the book in my hand and the blueprint in the library and game crashed. Last save attached, although the crash occurred 30 mins after.

When restarting the server, i lost my book of blueprints but the "new" plan was in my library.

I didn't see this crash already reported, but maybe i missed it.

Error Blueprint.cpp:314: Loading blueprint will desync on loading since it has empty contents but non-empty preview data.PreviewIcons: {{name=stone-furnace}, {name=transport-belt}}, description: "", absoluteSnapping: false, snapToGrid: empty

DarkyPupu
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.18.45] Crash when putting a blueprint in blueprint library

Post by DarkyPupu »

Here's my old book of blueprint, doing same makes game crash systematically

Note that the book of blueprint contains blueprints NOT from vanilla. The game was vanilla, still.

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.18.45] Crash when putting a blueprint in blueprint library: "Loading blueprint will desync on loading..."

Post by kovarex »

Thank you for the report, it helped me to identify and fix the biggest cause of crashes we had!

DarkyPupu
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.18.45] Crash when putting a blueprint in blueprint library: "Loading blueprint will desync on loading..."

Post by DarkyPupu »

My pleasure, I'm happy if it helped !

BulletToothJake
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by BulletToothJake »

kovarex wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:46 pm
Thank you for the report, it helped me to identify and fix the biggest cause of crashes we had!
You're welcome! Glad the AwF community could help.

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”