Bugs & FAQ

Infinite Ores, Refining, Ore Processing ...

Moderator: Arch666Angel

Chapeau-Claque
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Bugs & FAQ

Post by Chapeau-Claque »

Playing Seablock - Angels Bio 0.7.5. When trying to put a stack of fish in a butchery with the standard left click while holding the stack in hand, all that happens is that one fish disappear. To add to the butchery, one must open it and then add the stack of fish.

Yxen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Yxen »

DrJones wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:58 pm
timboo07up wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:04 pm
DrJones wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:50 pm
DrJones wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:37 pm
After upgrading to the latest Angel's mods today (which updated smelting, refining, petrochem, industries and bioprocessing), my save is now in a state where I can't research 'Rocket Silo'. FWIW, when the upgrade happened I think I was actually researching that tech. Now, though, when looking through the tech tree, it looks like all prerequisites are researched, but the tech itself is still red.

Did I trigger a corner case in the migration code?

Save file: https://gofile.io/?c=bBzSNt
I've used console commands to enable the rocket-silo tech, only to discover that I have no recipe to make rocket fuel.

Am I the only one with this problem?
No you are not. This is fixed in the next release that will come tomorrow morning (aka in max 12 ish hours)
If you want to fix it directly you can use the following commands:

Code: Select all

/c game.player.force.technologies["rocket-fuel"].researched = true
/c game.player.force.technologies["rocket-fuel"].researched = false
I've just updated to the latest Angel's mods that were released today, and the problem remains. No tech to research, no recipe to make rocket-fuel. That is, even FNEI doesn't think there's a recipe, not even one locked behind some research.

Luckily, your commands did help!

Thanks!

And keep up the good work with these great mods!
Is there a fix for the not enabled rocket silo technology yet? I have updated today (30.3) and still cannot research it.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Yxen wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:05 pm
DrJones wrote:
Is there a fix for the not enabled rocket silo technology yet? I have updated today (30.3) and still cannot research it.
Rocket silo? Are you sure that you don't mean rocket fuel? If so.. We're not aware of the rocket silo being unable to be researched...
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

Yxen
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Yxen »

lovely_santa wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:26 pm
Yxen wrote:
DrJones wrote:
Rocket silo? Are you sure that you don't mean rocket fuel? If so.. We're not aware of the rocket silo being unable to be researched...
If you read DrJones initial post, he indicated missing rocket silo (that he fixed by a command). It looks like I have the same problem. Missing rocket fuel could be the root cause if the rocket silo is depending on it.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

Yxen wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:30 pm
lovely_santa wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:26 pm
Yxen wrote:
DrJones wrote:
If you read DrJones initial post, he indicated missing rocket silo (that he fixed by a command). It looks like I have the same problem. Missing rocket fuel could be the root cause if the rocket silo is depending on it.
ah yes, the solid fuel is the cause. It is fixed for the next release as i mentioned
You can find all my mods on the mod portal. Also helping on Arch666Angel's mods.

triktor
Inserter
Inserter

Post by triktor »

I just found out that extraction blocks, and also metal, chemical, and also bioprocessing blocks are not craftable.

I searched the recipes using FNEI, and in theory most of those items have recipes, but when I try to find them in the crafting menu they have no recipe.

Extraction block 4, for example is used to craft the thermal water extraction, it is crafted with 2 iron pipes, 3 reinforced concrete bricks, 3 blue circuits, 1 motor 4 and one construction block 4, but the recipe is not in the crafting menu

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

triktor wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:54 pm
I just found out that extraction blocks, and also metal, chemical, and also bioprocessing blocks are not craftable.

I searched the recipes using FNEI, and in theory most of those items have recipes, but when I try to find them in the crafting menu they have no recipe.

Extraction block 4, for example is used to craft the thermal water extraction, it is crafted with 2 iron pipes, 3 reinforced concrete bricks, 3 blue circuits, 1 motor 4 and one construction block 4, but the recipe is not in the crafting menu
Already fixed for the next release.

TRUEpicness
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by TRUEpicness »

Chapeau-Claque wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:16 pm
Playing Seablock - Angels Bio 0.7.5. When trying to put a stack of fish in a butchery with the standard left click while holding the stack in hand, all that happens is that one fish disappear. To add to the butchery, one must open it and then add the stack of fish.
It's because you are eating the fish, which appears to take priority over opening buildings.
1 more YouTube vid before bed *starts 24hr long vid*

triktor
Inserter
Inserter

Post by triktor »

When using bob's modules, modules are investigated using specific module components (given by bob), in an specific lab. This lab needs vanilla lab as an ingredient to be crafted, but that lab is removed when using components, could you modify the research of the modules, so that they use the new angels science? Or maybe alter the module lab recipe not to require vanilla lab

Black_Fire95
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Wood from Naphtha

Post by Black_Fire95 »

Has making wood from Naphtha been removed? Planner says I can make it but chemical plants and FENI don't show the option.

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

triktor wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:37 pm
When using bob's modules, modules are investigated using specific module components (given by bob), in an specific lab. This lab needs vanilla lab as an ingredient to be crafted, but that lab is removed when using components, could you modify the research of the modules, so that they use the new angels science? Or maybe alter the module lab recipe not to require vanilla lab
Thanks for the report, this is fixed for the next release of industries.
Black_Fire95 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:07 am
Has making wood from Naphtha been removed? Planner says I can make it but chemical plants and FENI don't show the option.
That is a bob recipe and angel does remove this because it is way too OP and there were multiple issues with crafting priorities as well. There are plenty of alternatives that do not even require any oil.

triktor
Inserter
Inserter

Post by triktor »

lovely_santa wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:33 pm
triktor wrote:

Until the next release comes out, could you tell me how to fix this, so I can edit the files manually?

DJQuad
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by DJQuad »

I'm trying to connect acid to it but it's not mining.
Attachments
notmining.png
notmining.png (2.19 MiB) Viewed 5157 times

triktor
Inserter
Inserter

Post by triktor »

Bobs assembling machine has a new electrolyzer (the MK5 one). That electrolyzer can only craft lithium and lithium chloride, but nothing more. Also, its recipe is in the assembling machines section, when all the other electrolyzers are placed in the petrochem section

evandy
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by evandy »

DJQuad wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:36 pm
That looks like Bob's Sulphuric Acid, not Angels. Stupid, but have you tried a converter valve to make it Angels version of the fluid?

Not sure how you got bob's version in your pipes...

TRUEpicness
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by TRUEpicness »

DJQuad wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:36 pm
The pipes are not connected because of the pump
1 more YouTube vid before bed *starts 24hr long vid*

DJQuad
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by DJQuad »

I'm not using any of Bob's Mods, just Angel's Infinite Ores. It's not an issue with the pump. I even tried turning off the need for fluid in the mod settings.

Arch666Angel
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Arch666Angel »

DJQuad wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:28 pm
I'm not using any of Bob's Mods, just Angel's Infinite Ores. It's not an issue with the pump. I even tried turning off the need for fluid in the mod settings.
Pro Tip: hover over the infinite ore to see which fluid is required for mining

lovely_santa
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by lovely_santa »

triktor wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:53 am
lovely_santa wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:33 pm
triktor wrote:

Until the next release comes out, could you tell me how to fix this, so I can edit the files manually?
You will have to add these lines.

Air
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Air »

I've tried to launch the game with two mods:
  • angelsrefining 0.11.7
  • angelspetrochem 0.9.5
Got
"Error while running setup for entity prototype "oil-refinery" (assembling-machine): fast_replaceable_group must be set when next_upgrade is set."
Setting

Code: Select all

data.raw["assembling-machine"]["oil-refinery"].next_upgrade = nil
was enough to fix the problem for me. Reporting it here just in case. I guess not many people play with just these two mods.

Return to “Angels Mods”