reactor_prototype.meltdown_action ... ???

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
ownlyme
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

reactor_prototype.meltdown_action ... ???

Post by ownlyme »

i see you added a meltdown_action field for reactors, but it doesn't seem to do anything?
i'm one of the authors of realistic reactors, so this property seems pretty interesting to me, but i'm actually glad it doesn't work with the vanilla reactors since there isn't really a way to cool them.
i'm just curious what the intention there was and whether you can actually use this property in a modded reactor.
mods.factorio.com/user/ownlyme
My requests: uiAbove||Grenade arc||Blueprint allies||Creeps forget command/ don't get removed||Player Modifiers||textbox::selection||Better Heat IF||Singleplayer RCON||tank bug w/ min_range >= projectile_creation_distance

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: reactor_prototype.meltdown_action ... ???

Post by Bilka »

I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

ownlyme
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: reactor_prototype.meltdown_action ... ???

Post by ownlyme »

ohhh i see, it happens with damage.
thanks for the clarification, my google search for the property name actually didn't yield any results.
mods.factorio.com/user/ownlyme
My requests: uiAbove||Grenade arc||Blueprint allies||Creeps forget command/ don't get removed||Player Modifiers||textbox::selection||Better Heat IF||Singleplayer RCON||tank bug w/ min_range >= projectile_creation_distance

Return to “General discussion”