[MOD 0.14] AAI Programmable Structures

Topics and discussion about specific mods
psychohamster
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.14] AAI Programmable Structures

Post by psychohamster »

When deploying the nucelar car from rampant arsenal I get this error IF i have a decidor combinator out hooked up to a unit scanner, with the decider combinator having the nuclear car id chosen as a signal.

Error while running event aai-programmable-structures::on_tick (ID 0)
Unknown virtual-signal name: nuclear-car-vehicle-rampant-arsenal-_-solid
stack traceback:
__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:425: in function 'struct_export_outputs_to_constants'
__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1113: in function 'struct_process_input_output'
__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1135: in function 'struct_update_state'
__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1439: in function <__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1361>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__newindex'
__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:425: in function 'struct_export_outputs_to_constants'
__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1113: in function 'struct_process_input_output'
__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1135: in function 'struct_update_state'
__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1439: in function <__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1361>

Hellfiredragon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Hellfiredragon »

I have a problem with the decider combinator. It seems to be a bug, but I don't know if I have done something wrong. The Tile Scanner from AAI outputs Bobmonium Ore as seen on the right. The decider combinator should output an orange X. But it doesn't work.

Hellfiredragon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Hellfiredragon »

It was YARM, the resource monitor. It creates fake ores which are compatible with the normal ores but not the same. So the combinators don't work then.

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Qon »

[0.5.11, 0.17.41]
Placed and mined some tanks, got this:

Code: Select all

The mod AAI Programmable Structures caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1089: attempt to index field 'aai-programmable-vehicles' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1089: in function 'struct_process_input_output'
	__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1167: in function 'struct_update_state'
	__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1473: in function <__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1395>

romalabunsky
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by romalabunsky »

I have an issue with automatic zone controller marking tiles without the proper resource. It also marks correct tiles but not only.

The blueprint for the setup:

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
And this is what the setup looks like.
Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 11.50.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 11.50.04 PM.png (159.51 KiB) Viewed 7156 times
This is the result(I'm targeting coal):
Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 12.02.29 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 12.02.29 AM.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 7156 times
Followed Nilaus' instructions to create it but can't find what's wrong.

Would really appreciate any help with this.

tehfreek
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by tehfreek »

romalabunsky wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:03 pm
I have an issue with automatic zone controller marking tiles without the proper resource. It also marks correct tiles but not only.
I haven't actually looked at it in detail yet, but I can say that timing is critical when marking zones. You have four signal paths with three different timings(2×+ >, > > >, > > + >); I recommend adding enough combinators to make them all the same length.

romalabunsky
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by romalabunsky »

tehfreek wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:31 pm
romalabunsky wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:03 pm
I haven't actually looked at it in detail yet, but I can say that timing is critical when marking zones. You have four signal paths with three different timings(2×+ >, > > >, > > + >); I recommend adding enough combinators to make them all the same length.
Yep! That did the trick!! rewired the X and Y combinators' output to the middle level(anything->anything) instead of directly to the final combinator and it worked!!

Thanks so much!

Earendel
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Earendel »

Qon wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:53 pm
[0.5.11, 0.17.41]
Placed and mined some tanks, got this:

The mod AAI Programmable Structures caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1089: attempt to index field 'aai-programmable-vehicles' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1089: in function 'struct_process_input_output'
	__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1167: in function 'struct_update_state'
	__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1473: in function <__aai-programmable-structures__/control.lua:1395>
I think that's fixed now, but all my line numbers are different so it's difficult to tell. I'm guessing this was because AAI programmable structures was installed but not the vehicles mod? If you still get the problem after updating I just need the new line numbers.

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Qon »

Earendel wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:18 pm
I think that's fixed now, but all my line numbers are different so it's difficult to tell. I'm guessing this was because AAI programmable structures was installed but not the vehicles mod? If you still get the problem after updating I just need the new line numbers.
Ok, thanks!
Yeah, I don't have the vehicles. I've used the structures for finding trees and killing them with my Artillery Combinator mod and a Napalm Artillery mod q:
But those vehicles look really sweet so I might try them later. Not sure why line numbers would change depending on what mods are installed though. :?:

Earendel
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Earendel »

Qon wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:29 pm
Not sure why line numbers would change depending on what mods are installed though. :?:
The different line numbers are just because we are on different versions and the code had changed.

Qon
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Qon »

Ah, ok. I interpreted "this was because" as "[line numbers] are different"
So I read what you wrote like this:
Earendel wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:18 pm
all my line numbers are different [...] because AAI programmable structures was installed but not the vehicles mod
But your explanation makes more sense q:

asaphx
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by asaphx »

If anyone has any idea how to read mineable resource signals, which are different from regular (mined) resource signal, but look the same - I will be grateful.

-- use mineable result(s) as signal(s)
                        if has_item == false and entity.prototype.mineable_properties and
                          entity.prototype.mineable_properties and entity.prototype.mineable_properties.products then
                            local amount = entity.type == "resource" and entity.amount or 1
                            for _, product in pairs(entity.prototype.mineable_properties.products) do
                                struct_add_to_signal_container(outputs, {type=product.type, name=product.name}, amount * (product.amount_max and product.amount_max or product.amount))
                                has_item = true
                            end
                        end

Skyliteh
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Skyliteh »

Hi, I was playing today in a save with Krastorio 2 on it ( I don't know if that disqualifies me from a possible fix) and whenever I try to put any of the Controllers (the tower structures) I get the following error:

EDIT: I was bored so I poked around the code and tried different things. What seemed to work was to change line 270 in control.lua where it says "roboport" to "kr-roboport", I don't know if that helps.
Last edited by Skyliteh on Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zarnoo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Zarnoo »

Just getting into AAI for the 1st time with 0.18, and I seem to have got most of it down, but can't get it to find enemy structures.

To test it, I've fed a tile scanner into a simple count, and it's just not finding anything. Anyone got any idea what I'm doing wrong ? Here's my simple blueprint:

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
Thanks in advance. Z

Asonael
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Asonael »

Is there any way to scan a vehicle depot's inventory? Was trying to set it up when it got low on a resource that I could send a hauler to refill it by commanding it to go to the vehicle depot's ID but I can't seem to figure out how to get the relevant info remotely.

fgcapo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by fgcapo »

Hi, I've programmed a car to bring me drills if the amount in my inventory gets low. The problem I'm having is that items you've picked up in your cursor don't seem to count as being in your inventory, so the car drives to me any time I am placing drills. Am I doing something wrong?

fgcapo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by fgcapo »

fgcapo wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 7:21 pm
Hi, I've programmed a car to bring me drills if the amount in my inventory gets low. The problem I'm having is that items you've picked up in your cursor don't seem to count as being in your inventory, so the car drives to me any time I am placing drills. Am I doing something wrong?
I've fixed the problem by adding this code to line 532 of control.lua in the AAI Programmable Structures mod.

local function struct_process_input_output(struct)
                if struct.settings["inventory"] >= 0 then
+                  if player.cursor_stack.valid_for_read then
+                    util.signal_container_add(outputs, {type="item", name=player.cursor_stack.name}, player.cursor_stack.count)
+                  end

biff_ccp
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by biff_ccp »

Fantastic mod. Thank you.
Earendel wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:35 pm
TPRJones wrote:The tile scanner doesn't seem to be working properly with trees; scans of the tiles with trees aren't returning the raw wood resource. All the ores worked fine, but not the trees.
The results need to include 'entities'.
I think this is the solution to my problem but I don't understand your answer about 'entities".

I used Nilaus' AAI blueprints in Factorio v.16. I just tried to use them in v.17.

In .16 the cleaner setup searched for wood. In .17 I can tell it sees trees, not the wood they contain.

Could you expand your previous explanation, please?

EDIT1: I just discovered the 'entities'/ect options and tried various combinations with no luck. I also tried a different cleaner blueprint

It seems a better setup, but it also only outputs different types of trees, not wood.

EDIT2: Okay, I see what this new zone cleaner does. It cleans removes marks from tiles that contain any object. It's not the best solution but it will get the job done.

AntiBlueQuirk
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by AntiBlueQuirk »

This has been mentioned in a few places, but I wanted to document it more fully. There's a bug when this mod is combined with YARM. YARM creates "fake ores" to show the resources when you're using a resource scanner. Tile scanners return the fake ore from YARM instead of the normal resource ore. Because YARM's ores are impossible to select as signals, this means that you can't use the Tile scanner to detect resources. If you're a user you can fix this by:
  • Removing YARM.
  • Removing data-final-fixes.lua from YARM's zip in your mods folder. (Easy and fairly harmless. Disables the ore entity count when using resource scanner.)
  • Apply the patch below to control.lua in your aai-programmable-structures zip in your mods folder.
Bug details and patch

UMD
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by UMD »

Why i can't get position from "Position Beacon" at Path scanner? Is there any way to do this other than send a vehicle there?

Return to “Mods”