- 1 if you use a CO2 loop you can get more raw fiber ( i think u already use it for the wood)
- 2 making coke on the spot isn t ideal because of the coal dust made that will back up
- 3 even if you use it for power it is not a guarantee it will be all used
- 4 since u use recipe 1 you should stack up some organic solvent , use the tall oil to get L-oil, and use the black liquor to get power or phenol?
- 5 since its me i have to say this : if you reroute the final output through the center you will win some space , i think that if you built it more compact here and there you would have saved like 10 tiles length and like 5 height
- 7* if you invest iron you can iron>STICK>stone>tar>salt and you can use that to make NaSO4 with the addition of H2SO4 that you get like this
tall-oil>L-oil>p-gas>S +some iron>>>H2SO4 note you need NaOH first but you can get that in a closed lime loop with just the addition of some coke if you do the math right you can increase the fiberboard yeald by 30-60% and you get extra aromatics and benzene? [/list=]