[LTN 1.10.0] Train not leaving stations

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

TPLWolfe
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[LTN 1.10.0] Train not leaving stations

Post by TPLWolfe »

This is my first bug report, so I am sorry if it is not done correctly.
LTN is on 1.10.0
Factorio is on 0.17.2

The train is stuck at a depot, with a yellow light. This network has worked for me in a previous version of the mod, so I don't think anything is wrong in that regard, although I could have just not figured it out. The timer passes as normally, although the train will not leave the depot (see first image), even though the red signal = 0. I have manually activated the train to go to the provider station, which worked just fine, so the route wasn't blocked. At the provider, a copper mine in this case, The train filled up, but the train didn't leave after 2 seconds of inactivity (similar situation, however the signal was green this time (green = 1). I have waited 120 seconds in this station just to be sure, but after that time, still no luck.

https://imgur.com/a/pI1ni1q
https://imgur.com/a/yq2rOso

If I can provide any other information, feel free to message me :)
Last edited by Optera on Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: properly formated thread title

GrumpyJoe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: [LTN Bug] Train not leaving stations

Post by GrumpyJoe »

have you tried without the circuit options in schedules? should be configured in the mod options
you would need to manually send trains to the next step, as new schedules only get created after the old ones were deleted at the depot

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [LTN 1.10.0] Train not leaving stations

Post by Optera »

That's a known issue with circuit conditions in base Factorio.
For trains to recognize circuit signal conditions the stop has to have a circuit connection, even a blind one to a pole will do fine.

TPLWolfe
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [LTN 1.10.0] Train not leaving stations

Post by TPLWolfe »

First of all, thank you for the quick reply! After turning off circuit options and resetting my trains, it works again. I haven't even noticed that option. Thank you very much :)

ChrislyBear
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16] LTN Tracker

Post by ChrislyBear »

eduran wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:35 am
Yes, although I am currently very busy. Didn't even get to download or play 0.17, yet. I will have a look this afternoon. Depending on how many changes are needed a 0.17 compatible version will be out tonight or on the weekend.

Edit: 0.9.0 is out now and works with 0.17. Its functional, but looks somewhat worse than before. I'll adjust some of the optics soon.
I don't know, but it's not working for me. As soon as I add the mod to 0.17.3 (on a headless server) no train is moving anymore. It adds some weird circuit conditions to the schedules. Conditions like "Red = 0" or "Green >= 1". As soon as I remove those conditions, they go. Once.

Also, I noticed, that after adding the mod, there were chain rail signals added in front of the depot stops at the wrong side/direction of the track!?

Am I using this wrong?

Chris

Edit: Here's a screenshot after I activated the LTN Tracker Mod. The trains just stay at "Depot", even though they are set to automatic.
20190228222919_1.jpg
20190228222919_1.jpg (899.61 KiB) Viewed 3687 times

EDIT 2: I'm a moron.
Apparently after adding the LTN Tracker to the game the Logistic Train Network option (! NOT an LTNT option!) "Schedule circuit conditions" will be enabled! After disabling it again, everything works as expected! LOL

Here's the option:
20190228231055_1.jpg
20190228231055_1.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 3684 times

GrumpyJoe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GrumpyJoe »

This sounds just like the "bug" report from yesterday IF that person used LTNT with LTN

Are LTN and LTNT messing with eachother? Because running only LTN, this option should be OFF by default? There seem to be people coming here "complaining" about an option they never knew exsisted

eduran
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by eduran »

Mods cannot even change their own settings through code. Only the player can do that.
I'll have a look at my handling of settings, but I don't see how this could in any way be related to ltnt.

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Optera »

I'm moving these posts into the bug report thread to keep LTNT thread clean.

The only bug about Circuit Settings in LTN is how stops don't send signals to trains if they have no circuit connection, the yellow box HAS to be visible on the stop. All my blueprints have stops wired at least to the pole next to them to prevent this.

Return to “Logistic Train Network”